It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Jumping off the Trump Train?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: Mandroid7

"The left has a nasty habit on name calling when they don't have their way. A child does that as well."

Lol the ironic generalization of this is hilarious. You understand Donald Trump is the republican president of the United States right?
edit on 18-2-2017 by GokuVsSuperman0 because: Quote

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The United States constitution is the only real reason why people are behind Trump. Obama on the other hand, was destroying our rights. So we are reversing Obama's damage done to the country, with or without you.

Really? Then why does Trump want to open libel laws to go after the media? Why do his supporters want media outlets they disagree with to be shut down?

Why are his supporters wanting for the Left to be eradicated like it's a disease?

Constitution...my ass.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Lol jesus. Man up. Bla, bla bla, emotions. You need to get out into the real world. Give the internet a break

I spend every day in the real world, taking care of bills, dealing with employees, taking care of a grandparent with severe Alzheimers, volunteering 3 days a week at different shelters and soup kitchens.....Id say its pretty damn real....

Careful with assumptions (although Im a bit use to it by now)

You've been manipulated.

The Irony of telling me Ive been manipulated, while I watch Trump at every news conference lie repeatedly and go off on the rails, while his supporters cheer him on , would be hilarious if it wasnt so tragic.....

Labeling all Trump supporters as just wanting emotional revenge against the left is the dumbest thing I've heard come out of your mouth to date.

If this post is indicative of your barometer on what is dumb and what is not, then I suppose not only is it of no consequence, but I owe you a 'Thank You'

As a Trump supporter, I would like to see the economy get better, I don't care about Clinton, or her minions.

Great, I didnt mention her at all in my post........

Human torch? You should change back to the chest-puffing pose avatar, now that was a classic one.

Well I do like to spice it up a bit

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The whole point is I can say the exact same things back to you and I wouldn't be wrong either so why bother with the back and forth bickering?

No, you couldn't. I can prove think tanks pay the Right Wing talking heads to disseminate propaganda.

You will not find that on the Left.

It's been clear to me from our first conversation that you've already made your stance loud and clear, and not much or anything can sway you.

Facts, reason and evidence can sway me. Give it a shot.

So far, you've not attempted anything close.

I may have joined only recently but I've been quite active and I'm just tired of the mud slinging so I'm trying to stay away from it.

Don't get in the ring if you are afraid to get hit.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: jellyrev

Keep reading. Specifically, look at his work on language framing. That is where it gets real interesting.

I kept reading, read all about the framing and persuasion skills. There is nothing inherently evil about persuasion. Their are majors on the subject and how to become better at it. It is what is done with that power that is the issue.

He believes democrats are honest and virtuous especially in putting forth their arguments. The guy is dishonest or delusional.

Will you read one of my sources in an attempt to open your eyes now? I went in blind and read no opinion pieces about him.

How about you watch "The Truth About Immigration and Crime in the Netherlands"-stefan molyneux that just came out.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

Comparison vs accusations are two different things.

it's basically "you're acting like a child" (comparison) vs "You are a child" (Accusation or statement). One is comparing, the other is trying to make it the reality. Comparisons can be used to compare situations. It is meant for the person to look into a mirror and see how they act. this allows lessons to be learned.

Accusations however are statements people try to make or turn to facts. Accusations are used to undermine people.

That is why I like using both allegories and metaphors to explain points of views. My intent is to show them the mirror, which is what you would call Irony. (I learned very valuable (painful yes) lessons this way.)

When you see what mainstream is doing to Trump, their aim is character assassination. hence the name calling they do.

I hope you can see the difference.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I kept reading, read all about the framing and persuasion skills. There is nothing inherently evil about persuasion. Their are majors on the subject and how to become better at it. It is what is done with that power that is the issue.

Of course there is nothing evil about it. When you take that idea about framing and how the Right is much better at it and continue to go down that rabbit hole, which leads to Right Wing think tanks, etc, you will see how there is a big difference between the Left and Right.

The Right's propaganda machine is much more defined and structured.

He believes democrats are honest and virtuous especially in putting forth their arguments. The guy is dishonest or delusional.

He's biased.

Will you read one of my sources in an attempt to open your eyes now? I went in blind and read no opinion pieces about him. How about you watch "The Truth About Immigration and Crime in the Netherlands"-stefan molyneux that just came out.

I will, when I am able to watch a video.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I said throughout his whole campaign that his easily checked lies were concerning. such a bizarre thing to do!

here's another one - Melanie graduated from the university with degree in architecture. had it on the pamphlet they give out at the RNC - LIE.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No, you couldn't. I can prove think tanks pay the Right Wing talking heads to disseminate propaganda. 

You will not find that on the Left. 

Who is even talking about think tanks? I'm talking about indoctrination and brainwashing in general, and if you don't believe me, and need "facts" then quite frankly you are one of the brainwashed.

Facts, reason and evidence can sway me. Give it a shot. 

So far, you've not attempted anything close. 

Maybe you missed the part where I said I don't care to sway you anymore? Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me at this point.

Don't get in the ring if you are afraid to get hit.

It's hard hitting somebody I sympathize for, but don't be surprised when you get hit with a mean counter, careful who you pick fights with.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

When you see what mainstream is doing to Trump, their aim is character assassination. hence the name calling they do. I hope you can see the difference.

Like when Donald Calls them "Liars" "Dishonest" "horrible"

OR name calls like
"lil marco"
"Lyin Ted"
"Crooked Hillary"

Or calls people failures, etc etc etc ad naseum

You try to present yourself as so enlightened , yet it seems you have a huge blind-spot where Trump is concerned and thats some pretty glaring hypocrisy......

You obviously do not, and did not watch his pressers, or his debates last year....

And if you did, that means youre being willfully un-objective because he facilitates your confirmation bias

Not very enlightened if you ask me......

You talk about holding up mirrors.......you should try it and stop projecting

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You would think that actions such as Trump Winery asking for 23 H2-A visas for foreign workers would cause Trump supporters to pause, and possibly re-evaluate their lovefest, but I doubt it.

I'm betting that the winery could easily find 23 Virginians willing to work for $11.27/hr.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Where is that caution when the left is concerned...Who are actually doing bad things rather than the things you're saying might happen from the right even though there is really no evidence that I have seen that, that is where they're heading on the right. How come I never see you on any thread showing how dangerous and out of line the left is acting (present tense) condemning it or really doing anything other than justifying, deflecting, or rationalizing how its OK for them to do so or using some slanted media piece to misrepresent what their doing and how its not really bad.

You do realize some of us actually read a lot of threads here and remember peoples positions on topics right?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Really? Then why does Trump want to open libel laws to go after the media? Why do his supporters want media outlets they disagree with to be shut down?

Correction, we want the corrupted media shut down. We want HONEST media back up.

CNN and all those news networks ultimately are linked to soros, rothschilds and rockefellers. The unholy trinity of corruption, and in order to get to them, we must cut ties WITH them. And that means destroying their media outlets, their fake news. THANK GOD its happening right now.

In the end its about divorcing from the 13 bloodlines and the bankers.
Who owns the majority of mainstream media? (Bankers/13 bloodlines)
Also who owns a great portion of hollywood? (Spoiler- China)

THIS is the revolution, to end the 13th's reign in the past thousand years. And its coming to an end.

It is called a sovereign movement.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Who is even talking about think tanks?

I was talking about think tanks and other things that can be proven.

I'm talking about indoctrination and brainwashing in general, and if you don't believe me, and need "facts" then quite frankly you are one of the brainwashed.

So you can't prove what you said and I have to rely on your word?

Maybe you missed the part where I said I don't care to sway you anymore? Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me at this point.

So you're not even going to try, even though I said I'm open to your facts...if you had any.

It's hard hitting somebody I sympathize for, but don't be surprised when you get hit with a mean counter, careful who you pick fights with.

Don't need your sympathy. Someone with my beliefs should expect a tough fight on sites like ATS.

Sad thing is, I come to get my hands dirty. You guys show up thinking it's a pillow fight.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Correction, we want the corrupted media shut down. We want HONEST media back up.

Problem is that you think they are corrupt because they do not spit the propaganda you like.

CNN and all those news networks ultimately are linked to soros, rothschilds and rockefellers. The unholy trinity of corruption

Soros, Rothchilds and rockefellers....oh my. Not the Rockefellers!

and in order to get to them, we must cut ties WITH them. And that means destroying their media outlets, their fake news. THANK GOD its happening right now.

So #ting on the 1st amendment. I know.

We already knew that's what you wanted to do.

In the end its about divorcing from the 13 bloodlines and the bankers. Who owns the majority of mainstream media? (Bankers/13 bloodlines) Also who owns a great portion of hollywood? (Spoiler- China) THIS is the revolution, to end the 13th's reign in the past thousand years. And its coming to an end.

Sorry. I don't get in to all that nonsense.

It is called a sovereign movement.

It's a movement alright. One in which a toilet should be on the receiving end.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

You should never jump off a moving train. More than likely, you will twist an ankle and then be forced to wear one of those walking boots or wear a cast and then you'll have to use crutches and they end up hurting in the armpit areas.

Trump, still better than the alternative.

edit on 18-2-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
I don't care who you voted for or what party you support. I'm just here to talk about civility. People have been saying for a year now that the next wacky thing trump says will be the final nail in his political coffin. And every time he just busts out like the girl in Kill Bill. Of course he's not mincing words to make them more political or anything, his supporters simply overlook his crass speeches.

They're really not that bad, despite the loud vocal cries from the left and particularly the MSM who's reporting on Trump seriously borders on treasonous, libel, slander, and it's horrible. It sends a rotten message to our allies and enemies alike that the media, not simply questions his policies, but actively attack and attempt to harm the President of the United States. Don't you understand, what does that say to Russia or to China? We hated Obama's policies and lamented under him, he implemented many policies that literally run counter to American prosperity and way of life, but nobody in the media or the right undermined him like the left is undermining Trump it is of way bigger proportion and magnitude. A rotten group of weak cowardly leaders have become the norm over the last three decades, he is working as hard as he can to undo that. It takes huge balls to do this and you're going to have to say things people don't like, especially to CNN and all those wacky media companies that create so much discontentment in the United States today with their nonfactual, opinionated, agenda driven reporting. That is the reality of the world today and lack of morals have brought us all here.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

That’s a lot of David Icke type talk.

Fair enough, but Dave Icke said that the Hillary, Trump election was like the choice between a disaster and a catastrophe.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I was talking about think tanks and other things that can be proven. 

But then you concluded with a large stroke that the right have been indoctrinated and brainwashed into supporting Trump. This is what prompted my first response to you because the irony and hypocrisy in that one statement alone is mind boggling.

So you can't prove what you said and I have to rely on your word?

The proof is in the pudding. You can choose to believe it or not, it doesn't even matter to me. Plus I know you can't deny it anyways, it's just easier to deflect and say "but where is the factz?"

So you're not even going to try, even though I said I'm open to your facts...if you had any. 

Try and what? Convince you that indoctrination and brainwashing exist? Read above.

By now, if you still need proof or facts to agree with this, you need a long look into the mirror because you might be who I'm talking about.

Don't need your sympathy. Someone with my beliefs should expect a tough fight on sites like ATS. 

Sad thing is, I come to get my hands dirty. You guys show up thinking it's a pillow fight.

You can only beat up on somebody for so long. It's hard to knock out somebody that fights in a safe zone.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

How come I never see you on any thread showing how dangerous and out of line the left is acting (present tense) condemning it or really doing anything other than justifying, deflecting, or rationalizing how its OK for them to do so or using some slanted media piece to misrepresent what their doing and how its not really bad.

Then apparently you havent been reading any of my posts over the years, because there are at least 3 members on this thread currently who I have had extremely heated debates over those issues .......

Just because I dont agree with Trump, or dont agree with your stand point doesnt mean im on the left......

you see many of you that were considered my conservative breatheren accuse me of not being conservative...

The issue is im not the one who moved..........you did.......

Where is that caution when the left is concerned...Who are actually doing bad things rather than the things you're saying might happen from the right even though there is really no evidence that I have seen that

Just the other day I made a post cautioning against the violence and rhetoric and the consequences there of, about the left....apparently you arent looking that closely

You do realize some of us actually read a lot of threads here and remember peoples positions on topics right?

apparently you do not, hell even my list of threads made, make it abundantly clear how conservative I am
edit on 2/18/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/18/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join