It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Jumping off the Trump Train?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Im not jumping off until there is a viable solution. People really need to get behind other political parties..

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21914040]
Third rule conflicts with the first rule. Poisonous indoctrination is part of free speech. They have every right to push their narrative as you have the right to push yours. There are no consequences, only freedom of expression. Lol my space my rules sounds like a liberal college thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Wrong, we just woke up from the freaking matrix. (And by matrix i mean the lies of mainstream media) You, nor anyone rules me. That is the bottomline.

Doesn't seem like it. From what I have read, I'd say you are still sleeping.

Do you know what sovereignty is? Here is an example I told my friend: I am free to say what I wish regardless on what people say or do. (Free Speech) I am free to defend myself, and will shoot if someone threatens me. (The right to bear arms.) I am free to believe what I want, despite what you say or do, and if you do try to push your narrative on me in person you will get nothing but consequences. (the right to defend myself from poisonous indoctrination.) Why? Because my space, my rules.

Not sure what that has to do with anything. But good for you, I guess.

You dont own me, the government dont own me. As long as I am not starting problems, then I am morally in line with the law.

What the hell are you talking about?

That being said, this is not indoctrination, this is common sense and my life. And that is what people truly voted for , that is why they voted for Trump. To protect these rights. And if push comes to shove and we feel these rights being violated, then we will fight to protect them. America FIRST means we the people first. And the lies comes from fake news cnn. So dont expect people to jump off the Trump train any time soon.

It sure is indoctrination. Trump used it against you.

Bleat, bleat, little sheep.
edit on 18-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: [post=21914040]
Third rule conflicts with the first rule. Poisonous indoctrination is part of free speech. They have every right to push their narrative as you have the right to push yours. There are no consequences, only freedom of expression. Lol my space my rules sounds like a liberal college thing.

So how many other books you want to burn ?

After all can't have any ideals out that conflict with Trump haters propaganda.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You claim the Right has facts, while Trump stands up and lies to you.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky
There are some fake news stories out there. So now they're all fake news? We can't trust anyone in the press anymore? So who do we trust? Ah I see, get the news straight from the leader so you know it's not BS. Because history says that always turned out just fine.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: introvert

Probably because you don't know how to respond to the truth. 

That's what I'm referring to, and your first post in general. There is so much ______ in that opening post that I just refuse to take it any further with you then I already have. We've been through this too many times already.

No, we haven't been through it many times. You just joined recently and I can only think of a couple times we have conversed.

I can prove what I said and you know that. Otherwise I would not have said it. So now you are trying this tactic.

I stand by what I said.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
This thread was very well done and your points were right on the money....

I agree with you whole heartedly, the thing is his supporters dont see it that way and the ONLY reason is because they want to be able to "dish it back" to the left....

That is the only logical explanation for them letting him get away with what he does......

They have forgone any of their previous principles in favor of someone who will get vengeance for them.....

They will make any amount of excuses, fingers in ears, out right lies, or heads in the sand they need to keep this ball rolling....

What they dont see is they are creating a monster they are sorely going to regret.......

Kudos on your bravery for the flaming youre about to receive lol, as for me, since DAY ONE of his announcement ive been getting burned.....mostly because im on the right and a conservative...A REAL ONE

I should change my avatar to The Human Torch

Lol jesus. Man up.

Bla, bla bla, emotions.

You need to get out into the real world. Give the internet a break. You've been manipulated.

Labeling all Trump supporters as just wanting emotional revenge against the left is the dumbest thing I've heard come out of your mouth to date.

As a Trump supporter, I would like to see the economy get better, I don't care about Clinton, or her minions.

Human torch?

You should change back to the chest-puffing pose avatar, now that was a classic one.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
I'm not sure you read that correctly. Freedom of expression also emcompasses whatever propaganda you imagine is out there, in book,video or audio format. If you want to burn books that's your prerogative. Don't bring me into this.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Lakoff
I'm reading off his blog
He is mad at muh heirarchy. He believes in moral relativism, not absolutism. Many leftist have difficulties in right and wrong. He is against the strict father and instead prefers the nurturing relativist(my child can do no wrong) mother.

My question to him and his fellow leftist is Was hitler evil? creating moral absolutes allow us to deliver judgement. Something leftist have issues with.

"There are at least tens of millions of conservatives in America who share strict father morality and its moral hierarchy. Many of them are poor or middle class and many are white men who see themselves as superior to immigrants, nonwhites, women, nonChristians, gays — and people who rely on public assistance. In other words, they are what liberals would call “bigots.

He mistakes white people for western culture and western outcomes, which is superior. Look at the outcomes. East asian culture is its equal. Other cultures have worse outcomes.

I suggest introvert read the books "Race and Culture" and "Intellectuals and Race" by Thomas Sowell.

Then he compliments Trump on his persuasive skills. He is upset he is using what they teach in communications class, the horror.

"Second, start with values, not policies and facts and numbers. Say what you believe, but haven’t been saying. For example, progressive thought is built on empathy, on citizens caring about other citizens and working through our government to provide public resources for all, both businesses and individuals. Use history."

Yes he insist, on using your feelings and leftist should say what they really think. And yet a little farther down be civil. They cannot be both, Leftist are full of resentment and hate, not love. It's love is that of the mother trying to protect its infant children(minorities) from father delivering moral judgement.

"Give up identity politics. No more women’s issues, black issues, Latino issues. Their issues are all real, and need public discussion. But they all fall under freedom issues, human issues. And address poor whites! Appalachian and rust belt whites deserve your attention as much as anyone else. Don’t surrender their fate to Trump, who will just increase their suffering."

Props to him for realizing it. Leftist will not take heed. Islam will posion leftism and it will be the funniest and saddest thing ever seen as mother Liberal tries to save sonny Islam, from father conservative.
Lakoff goes into nothing about The motherlyness of the left and its pitfalls.
Leftist want to be single mothers, and children of single mothers turn out great(they don't statistically).
I agree with his underlying theme, government is a family, and politics is a battle between father and mother, it is important for them to both exist. At this time in a age though it is time for Father to deliver moral judgement.
edit on 18-2-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
The very fact that you called her supporters minions is proof positive that you care enough about Hillary to demean her or her supporters. I believe in the previous sentence you were complaining about the generalization of trump voters...ugh beyond politics, nothing bothers me more than hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Keep reading. Specifically, look at his work on language framing. That is where it gets real interesting.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

*Sigh* I will let Goku answer for me:

Quote:
"I don't understand why you call people by such mindless names. The only thing it does is reveal your own fear and ignorance. But I guess name calling is your only attack, cause you're too weak to challenge me any other way."

That being said, I stand by what I said earlier.

Not sure what that has to do with anything. But good for you, I guess.

It has everything to do with everything. The United States constitution is the only real reason why people are behind Trump. Obama on the other hand, was destroying our rights. So we are reversing Obama's damage done to the country, with or without you.
edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 18 Feb 2017 13:28:38 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 13:28:38 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The very fact that you called her supporters minions is proof positive that you care enough about Hillary to demean her or her supporters. I believe in the previous sentence you were complaining about the generalization of trump voters...ugh beyond politics, nothing bothers me more than hypocrisy.

Sorry pal, they were caught red-handed rigging the entire process.

Keep your emotions out of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

*Sigh* I will let Goku answer for me:

Quote:
"I don't understand why you call people by such mindless names. The only thing it does is reveal your own fear and ignorance. But I guess name calling is your only attack, cause you're too weak to challenge me any other way."

Did you still think your logged into 4chan or what?
Come back when you turn 18 please

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Look up the definition of the words Allegory and metaphors. You will understand why i posted that. Allegories and metaphors are used to make a point. Just because the message came from a cartoon, it really makes no difference. The truth was still spoken:

The left has a nasty habit on name calling when they don't have their way. A child does that as well.
edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 18 Feb 2017 13:32:58 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 13:32:58 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Probably because you don't know how to respond to the truth. 

That's what I'm referring to, and your first post in general. There is so much ______ in that opening post that I just refuse to take it any further with you then I already have. We've been through this too many times already.

No, we haven't been through it many times. You just joined recently and I can only think of a couple times we have conversed.

I can prove what I said and you know that. Otherwise I would not have said it. So now you are trying this tactic.

I stand by what I said.

All I needed was one in-depth debate with you to know all I need to know. The whole point is I can say the exact same things back to you and I wouldn't be wrong either so why bother with the back and forth bickering? It's been clear to me from our first conversation that you've already made your stance loud and clear, and not much or anything can sway you.

I may have joined only recently but I've been quite active and I'm just tired of the mud slinging so I'm trying to stay away from it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
No person under the age of 18 is posting dragon ball z videos. But I guess you wouldn't know that lol. Man I call you a hypocrite for complaining about generalization and then generalizing. And you answer with the system is rigged and your being emotional. Lmfao you, you are something else

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: JAY1980
NOTHING!!!
When the other option is the Hillary Clinton wheelbarrow what do you expect people to do?
They are supporting what they thought was the best candidate and will continue to support him because not supporting him now is not supporting America.

Is that what you want OP?
America to fail?

The left does seem to want America to fail. If they can't win, then everyone else must fail.

Seriously? I just watched 8 years of republican obstructionism including Mitch McConnell saying we must make this President fail. More attempts to govern stopped by endless filibusters and even a complete refusal to confirm the Presidents choice for the SCOTUS. Now you have the nerve to act like the left should support this new King OompaLoompa? These folks are truly delusional.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Of course he's not mincing words to make them more political or anything, his supporters simply overlook his crass speeches.

Seems people would rather have flowery speeches and no action. I would like action...how about you?

There is something special about him. No other republican or democrat can ever get away with any of the 100s of inflammatory things he's said without losing their political careers.

Nothing special here...Don't people get it? He doesn't have a political career to drive everything he does. He doesn't care if he never gets elected again, unlike about 99% of Washington whose every action is to protect their careers and not take care of the people.

People REALLY don't like this comparison: but if you put any of the things Trump has said and pretend like Obama said it, let's say for example the whole pussy grabbing audio, well it wouldn't even be a question of course Obama wouldn't have a political career.

Really? The only reason the left cares is because it is NOT a Liberal President. Remember Clinton...still the darling of the left who screwed his interns for decades, even one with a cigar while discussing sending troops overseas...that one? The left didn't care then....why now?

Trump seems to have a Carte Blanche for saying almost anything. Supporters tout it as real talk or straight talk.

And Obama has had Carte Blanche for his non and failed actions by the press for 8 years... I'll take the Trump version and day...

I am objectively curious as to what Trump can do to have his voters stop supporting him.

Be a crappy President like Obama turned out to be... You are all about the words...how about being all about the actions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join