It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Jumping off the Trump Train?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Fine fiscally conservative, socially liberal. Happy? Like I have to have a card to be a conservative. Been voting conservative since I was able to vote, doesn't mean I can't disagree with things that conflict with my morals. Your righteous indignation is sad.You remind me of that liberal cartoon that someone just posted.

PS wrote a lot of my OPs for reactions lol

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That's ALL they want to talk about.

Because for some odd reason they don't want to accept or acknowledge the HUMILIATING defeat of losing over 1000 seats across the country.

I hear you. It will be interesting when they get through the anger and grief stages. Then they will have to start thinking about what the massive support for Trump actually means. Then the 5 stages of acceptance will start all over again.

Is it wrong to take such delight in this cycle?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Is it wrong to take such delight in this cycle?

Not at all.

I look at it as karmic justice.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If it matters, my respect for you grows by the day.

Good to see a true conservative left at this point.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The level of indoctrination on the Right will take more than a few years to change.

Who's in office is secondary.

Change? Who is gonna change? Im not planning to change, and neither are the right. What, fema camps and george Orwell "reprogramming"? is that the idea to "change"? I promise you now, I wont change, and me personally? Im teaching thousands of people the truth. And that will not stop.

People like facts. The left has none, the right does.

Like I said, I reject globalism. It is the left that has been indoctrinated into committing treason against the U.S constitution.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 18 Feb 2017 12:46:14 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 12:46:14 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: JAY1980
NOTHING!!!
When the other option is the Hillary Clinton wheelbarrow what do you expect people to do?
They are supporting what they thought was the best candidate and will continue to support him because not supporting him now is not supporting America.

Is that what you want OP?
America to fail?

The left does seem to want America to fail. If they can't win, then everyone else must fail.

And the right seems to want to burn it all to the ground as well.......have you not noticed the vitriol?

Im not giving the extreme left a pass on their shenanigans either........but lets be honest here...the rhetoric coming from the right since Trump has started running, and even more so since he has taken office has gotten more and more hateful....

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ah because the news organization CNN doesn't agree with your political leanings, it's fake news now. Got it. Get real, news is news. Facts are facts. There are opinion pieces and political pundits everywhere now. If you read a story and can't believe it because it challenges your world view that's your problem not theirs. If you want you can read a story that will agree with your political leanings. But that's where people on the left and right get bogged down in their political trenches. And when they read or see something that challenges their view it's simply the other side trying to get you.

link   

Probably because you don't know how to respond to the truth. 

That's what I'm referring to, and your first post in general. There is so much ______ in that opening post that I just refuse to take it any further with you then I already have. We've been through this too many times already.
edit on 18-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

People like facts. The left has none, the right does.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Agreed!

If you look at some of my recent posts I addressed that already!

What are our options other than falling into the trap? Allow those who are now perpetrating violence to continue?

no I dont think thats an option either........

I think the option is to come from a position of understanding......lead by example......

"yes we won, Trump is now in office , lets have a discussion lets level the playing field and stop with the name calling, stop with the labels, and try and hear each other out"

Stop throwing out "Snowflake" and "triggered" every time the opportunity presents itself...

actually try to engage in discussion of the issues and try to see points of view from both sides....

Thats how we do it, not by continuing the freefall

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
Ah because the news organization CNN doesn't agree with your political leanings, it's fake news now. Got it. Get real, news is news. Facts are facts. There are opinion pieces and political pundits everywhere now. If you read a story and can't believe it because it challenges your world view that's your problem not theirs. If you want you can read a story that will agree with your political leanings. But that's where people on the left and right get bogged down in their political trenches. And when they read or see something that challenges their view it's simply the other side trying to get you.

No, it is fake news because it is fake. No opinions need be involved. They publish untruths that in the before times would have been 'fact checked' and never made it to print.

Journalistic integrity has been completely taken over by the presstitutes.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

You reply with hypothetical future scenarios about Trump supporters turning violent which is not the case right now outside possibly a few isolated events (read I haven't researched it and I don't see threads here about it) to a situation we are currently in which is verifiable. Progressive left riots and violence. Did you just want to avoid that? What has your reply got to do with what's actually happening right now?

Since when is it a bad thing to see the warning signs and speak up ?

You guys are avoiding all logic and demonizing anyone that tries to impart any bit of well placed caution.....

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Anarchists are winning. Wealth inequality continues to increase unabated.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I had no idea he actually said those words. brilliantly said

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it is that they know so much that isn't so." -Ronald Reagan

So even back then he was experiencing something similar. Makes me wonder, how long has this been going on?...
edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 18 Feb 2017 12:55:43 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 12:55:43 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Almost everything the Right believes has been manipulated and served as propaganda.

Wrong, we just woke up from the freaking matrix. (And by matrix i mean the lies of mainstream media) You, nor anyone rules me. That is the bottomline.

Do you know what sovereignty is? Here is an example I told my friend:
I am free to say what I wish regardless on what people say or do. (Free Speech)
I am free to defend myself, and will shoot if someone threatens me. (The right to bear arms.)
I am free to believe what I want, despite what you say or do, and if you do try to push your narrative on me in person you will get nothing but consequences. (the right to defend myself from poisonous indoctrination.) Why? Because my space, my rules.

You dont own me, the government dont own me. As long as I am not starting problems, then I am morally in line with the law.

This is called Natural law, it is also called the United States constitution. The constitution does not protect feelings. It only protects the law and our rights.

That being said, this is not indoctrination, this is common sense and my life. And that is what people truly voted for , that is why they voted for Trump. To protect these rights. And if push comes to shove and we feel these rights being violated, then we will fight to protect them. America FIRST means we the people first. And the lies comes from fake news cnn. So dont expect people to jump off the Trump train any time soon.

Peace

Wow, that was good. Clear, concise and easily understood for those that possess an open mind.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev
Sorry but it's not even close. Hillary saying one bad thing and generalizing a whole people vs Trump saying 100s of bad things and generalizing whole races. I know you hate Hillary and that's all and good. But don't let your hatred blind you. Making fun of handicapped people, calling women fat pigs, multiple generalizations of black people and Mexicans. Not even close to being on par with basket of deplorables lol. I don't even need to quote him I think everyone knows his greatest hits.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You were obviously happy going along for a ride on the Obozo train. You were probably all happy when the government and their paid lackeys were putting the hammer down on certain people who work for a living. And, you're probably clueless (or suffering the Mandela Effect) when it comes to how close it got a couple of times.

Showing your intelligence by making assumptions I see.......youre a prime example of the fallacy of Trump supporterss....

Making the assumption that just because I see warning signs that everyone should be keeping an eye on, and because im actually objective in calling out his BS instead of jumping on board that train.......That im a lefty or some other political group....

Because you just CANT FATHOM anymore how someone who is a strict constitutional conservative COULD HAVE POSSIBLY held on to his morals and principles and not voted for Trump.....

head up big guy, Ive been a southern born and bred conservative all My life......I just know a farce when I see one.....

PS.......Im one of those people who work for a living, I also EMPLOY other people who work for a living, so id venture to say my grasp and attention to politics has been pretty acute , considering depending on what happens, it could mean me going out of business.......

So you see your generalizations and assumptions just further prove my point about Trump, his supporters and the Vitriol from them..

Thank you for that.....

edit on 2/18/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Nothing really changes.

Only the names.

Answer:

200+years.

edit on 18-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Thank you for that...

You're more than welcome. The Mud Pit is where we roll in it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

If it matters, my respect for you grows by the day.

Good to see a true conservative left at this point.

I appreciate that, and so has mine for all of you guys on the left on this site......see we have debated ferociously......many times as well as others like Introvert....

We are PERFECT examples of what im talking about on this thread....

OPEN DIALOG.....respecting each other, not having to agree on political "points" but listening to each other and being able to talk about the issues....

If people like us who at times raged on each other politically, can temper ourselves, stop, look at things from the other persons perspective and try to understand.......why cant other Trump supporters?

We are the only ones making headway here on the issues......

The path is in front of them but they ignore it.......

There is no mutual respect with them anymore.....they wanted a hammer and they dont care if it destroys everything when it swings.......

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join