It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Jumping off the Trump Train?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
What!? Musicians, artists and comedians say controversial things! No way gtfo of here!(heavy sarcasm)...they're not the 45th president of the United States of America

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You reply with hypothetical future scenarios about Trump supporters turning violent which is not the case right now outside possibly a few isolated events (read I haven't researched it and I don't see threads here about it) to a situation we are currently in which is verifiable. Progressive left riots and violence. Did you just want to avoid that? What has your reply got to do with what's actually happening right now?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Stop that nonsense man, there is so much I could say about your post, but I'm not going to.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

I suggest looking up a guy named Johnson that had an obsession with his #.

Then look up a couple of other guys. PRESIDENTS. One that never met an intern he didn't like, and the other hard saying how many friends with benefits he had.

CLinton/Kennedy.

We get it.

Some people don't like Trump.

That is your prerogative.

Others have the same freedom to support the guy.

And most people do because the guy broke the D party, and the media.
edit on 18-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You have to realize that we are talking about a section of society that has been indoctrinated.

Sargons law. You wanna talk indoctrination? Mk Ultra says hi:

We don't want your new world order. Either accept this or it's (As Tupac once spoke) #killuminati

If you want another shot to change things, wait 4 years. The right waited 8, it is a two party system two ideologies. It is meant to be a balance of power. Hence democracy.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There is no one else out there like Trump, that had a chance at the presidency. I saw a rumor that the only reason he was allowed to advance to the point he did in the run-up was because a lot of people thought it would be an easy win for hillary.

They made a massive misjudgement across the board if that rumor was true. I will judge him on his actions over the next 4 years. All of the other candidates presented to us had a political history and they were judged on their actions and were found lacking or outright corrupt.

It will be interesting to see if he is the same as all of the other politicians out there or if he actually cares about the people.

I just don't understand why people are so baffled by his win? The reason for his enormous support and win is pretty simple.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso
Lol calling trump's lying a "certain proclivity". I'm tired of people generalizing the media as one large encompassing entity. You think people go to journalism school and get paid nothing as a journalist so that they can peddle falsehoods to the American people. They can't all be evil

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Stop that nonsense man, there is so much I could say about your post, but I'm not going to.

Probably because you don't know how to respond to the truth.

Go check it out. Look up the name Rev. James Fifield Jr. Go look up how much Right Wing radio hosts are paid by Right Wing think tanks like the Heritage Foundation. Go read material by UC Prof. George Lakoff.

Almost everything the Right believes has been manipulated and served as propaganda.
edit on 18-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

We don't want your new world order. Either accept this or it's (As Tupac once spoke) #killuminati

Oh. You're one of those people.

Got ya.

If you want another shot to change things, wait 4 years. The right waited 8, it is a two party system two ideologies. It is meant to be a balance of power. Hence democracy.

The level of indoctrination on the Right will take more than a few years to change.

Who's in office is secondary.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You are worried about mean words. If the candidate worries about the mean words and they say they are sorry, people lose tons of respect on both sides. If he leads and does not back down the people who support him will continue to support him. His attacks are mostly aimed at specific people(Rosie).
The grabbing comment was bad but it was not even an attack. And we all know what he meant, women throw themselves at rich powerful men.

Conversely we see Hillary's massive mistake, her basket of deplorables comment was aimed a large swath of americans. not a single person. It was likely scripted as well making it much worse. She lost point twofold, first the commnet, second the power of deplorable memes.

The OP is witnessing something called a "Leader" vs a bureaucrat.

Another issue is the shear lack of trust of Trump's enemies the Dems and the media. The media is very distrusted.

link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

I can presume you're not actually conservative when post after post of yours poops on anything to do with traditional conservative beliefs and ideology and seems much more aligned with liberal ideology, yea, I can definitely do that.

Just did, as a matter of fact.

This tactic of "I'm a conservative, so listen to me when I poop on the right" reminds me of the "I can't be racist, I have a black friend" tactic.

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
See I have no idea why you people are so mad. I didn't say anything untrue. I'm just curious what else he can get away with saying. But no defend trump at all cost, # a lively debate about the new political norms

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I just don't understand why people are so baffled by his win? The reason for his enormous support and win is pretty simple.

That's ALL they want to talk about.

Because for some odd reason they don't want to accept or acknowledge the HUMILIATING defeat of losing over 1000 seats across the country.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
How long before that picture turns the other direction? The pendulum swings and im starting to see the right become more aggressive now, bolstered by Trump and anger.......

In the OP

That 'joke' he made while on the campaign about his supporters being so loyal he could walk in the middle of a crowded street and shoot someone in the head and people would still support him. That would probably be the last straw. Short of that, it seems no words he says will ever deal any real damage to his political capital.

When Trump shoots a 'communista' ... or a vagrant ... or an SJW ... or a BLMer ... etc.

That's the day it's on ... on like Donkey-Kong.

You were obviously happy going along for a ride on the Obozo train. You were probably all happy when the government and their paid lackeys were putting the hammer down on certain people who work for a living. And, you're probably clueless (or suffering the Mandela Effect) when it comes to how close it got a couple of times.

Between the two quarreling factions (Obozo's government goon squads and 2d Amendment supporters) it's a contest to see who can get the other fella to pull the trigger first. Pretty ... damned ... dumb.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: Justso
Lol calling trump's lying a "certain proclivity". I'm tired of people generalizing the media as one large encompassing entity. You think people go to journalism school and get paid nothing as a journalist so that they can peddle falsehoods to the American people. They can't all be evil

I wonder how many of the journalists would be allowed in the hallowed halls of CNN or the other fake news organizations if they didn't follow the group think of those organizations? How many nationalistic articles has CNN put out over the last couple of years? How many times have they spoken out against globalism?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Go check it out. Look up the name Rev. James Fifield Jr. Go look up how much Right Wing radio hosts are paid by Right Wing think tanks like the Heritage Foundation. Go read material by UC Prof. George Lakoff.

Almost everything the Right believes has been manipulated and served as propaganda.

Sorry I won't feed your troll, I've done it too many times in the past. Especially when I know you are fully aware of the hypocrisy in your own logic.

Good day

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Like i said before i don't care who the American president is, I care about civility,morals and ethical standards for politicians. So I'll ask the year old question, when or what will be enough for you to stop supporting President Trump?

When a better option comes along.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
See I have no idea why you people are so mad. I didn't say anything untrue. I'm just curious what else he can get away with saying. But no defend trump at all cost, # a lively debate about the new political norms

I wasn't angry or defending Trump, I was just 'face palming' myself to his post. Nothing new really.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Sorry I won't feed your troll, I've done it too many times in the past. Especially when I know you are fully aware of the hypocrisy in your own logic.

Good day

So you wont educate yourself because you think it's a troll?

How's that...logical?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Wrong, we just woke up from the freaking matrix. (And by matrix i mean the lies of mainstream media) You, nor anyone rules me. That is the bottomline.

Do you know what sovereignty is? Here is an example I told my friend:
I am free to say what I wish regardless on what people say or do. (Free Speech)
I am free to defend myself, and will shoot if someone threatens me. (The right to bear arms.)
I am free to believe what I want, despite what you say or do, and if you do try to push your narrative on me in person you will get nothing but consequences. (the right to defend myself from poisonous indoctrination.) Why? Because my space, my rules.

You dont own me, the government dont own me. As long as I am not starting problems, then I am morally in line with the law.

This is called Natural law, it is also called the United States constitution. The constitution does not protect feelings. It only protects the law and our rights.

That being said, this is not indoctrination, this is common sense and my life. And that is what people truly voted for , that is why they voted for Trump. To protect these rights. And if push comes to shove and we feel these rights being violated, then we will fight to protect them. America FIRST means we the people first. And the lies comes from fake news cnn. So dont expect people to jump off the Trump train any time soon.

Peace

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 18 Feb 2017 12:39:50 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 12:39:50 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join