It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's Jumping off the Trump Train?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Progressive Left?...Alternative right?...
Your politics is either left or it's right............ Centre politics is just a way to say you're a fence sitter.

That's bull. You can be socially liberal and fiscally conservative. This kind of thinking just creates more divide.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

It is very hard, usually impossible for a small minded bigot (remember bigot means one thinks they are better than someone else to the point of hate, racism, etc) to realize they were wrong for that means they must open up their small minds (near impossible to do) and admit the other side that they wrongfully hated and demonized was maybe correct in some way or another.

It's a mental issue and bc of the lack of brains...it only leads to more hate, fear, paranoia, extremism bc that is more familiar to them than enlightenment, forgiveness, love and peace.

This small percentage of Trump-luvrs will keep the divide wide but they are only dividing themselves out...they are easy to spot for they stick out like a sore miserable thumb.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
This thread was very well done and your points were right on the money....

I agree with you whole heartedly, the thing is his supporters dont see it that way and the ONLY reason is because they want to be able to "dish it back" to the left....

That is the only logical explanation for them letting him get away with what he does......

They have forgone any of their previous principles in favor of someone who will get vengeance for them.....

They will make any amount of excuses, fingers in ears, out right lies, or heads in the sand they need to keep this ball rolling....

What they dont see is they are creating a monster they are sorely going to regret.......

Kudos on your bravery for the flaming youre about to receive lol, as for me, since DAY ONE of his announcement ive been getting burned.....mostly because im on the right and a conservative...A REAL ONE

I should change my avatar to The Human Torch

Have you forgotten or overlooked the fact that he's made good on everything he promised those of us who had the sense to vote for him? We've been being told by liberals and Conservatives, like you, that we're gonna regret letting him run, letting him win the primaries, yada yada yada, and now we're going to regret him winning the election. Whatever man, I bet you're just like John McCain.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: seeker1963
Love that when I write the slightest negative thing about Trump I'm a leftist maniac trying to attack free speech. I'm a conservative and nothing I wrote is false.
But no you keep on staying inside you righteous bubble of indignation. I didn't mention the left at all, let alone the progressive left but whatever.
"trump sure as hell isn't perfect" isn't the correct response when that politician lies blatantly. But it is the answer I get from a lot of trump voters trying to reconcile their personal beliefs with Trump's.

I jumped off my horse and onto the ladder of the Trump train in July 2015, then climbed aboard in September 2015 and I've been on it ever since. I'm not going anywhere unless he makes bad of all his promises. I don't expect them all, but I expect a majority and he's definitely lived up to his hype. If people voted for Trump because of his policies then I can't find any reason in the world that they'd jump off at this point unless they're afraid of being called names by the tolerant loving peaceful group on the left.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

They are not going to be honest and jump "off the Trump train" at any point.

You have to realize that we are talking about a section of society that has been indoctrinated. Right Wing propaganda has been ramping-up since FDR was in office, to Limbaugh in the 90's and now Fox News and talk radio, whom are paid by Right Wing think tanks to disseminate their propaganda.

That's the entire reason Trump was able to get in to office. He capitalized off of the brainwashed minions that the Republicans created and he knew it. That's why he said what he did about shooting someone in the middle of the street.

Pretty smart of him, actually.

Wrong.

He got more airtime, albeit negative, on the three major networks and people were so sick of hearing it that they actually tuned into his rallies and heard his message as it was, not how it was edited for the mainstream media. A lefty preaching about propaganda? HAA!!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: seeker1963

LOL!!!!

Trump sure as hell isn't perfect, but the Progressive Left sure as hell isn't the "tolerable" answer to our problems, rather THE PROBLEM!

How long before that picture turns the other direction? The pendulum swings and im starting to see the right become more aggressive now, bolstered by Trump and anger.......

I get the anger, I get that its not unjustified.......

But Temperance seems to be something that is quickly going out the window..........

When have you ever seen this type of action from the right? You said you were a Conservative that gets burned all the time for your views about Trump, but I'm starting to see a pattern here, that your views are geared more towards the right in general. I've yet to see the "aggressive, bolstered, and angry" right, as driven by Trump, show any sign of action as you claim you're starting to see. If you don't wanna get burned again, how about some links for proof?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: JAY1980
NOTHING!!!
When the other option is the Hillary Clinton wheelbarrow what do you expect people to do?
They are supporting what they thought was the best candidate and will continue to support him because not supporting him now is not supporting America.

Is that what you want OP?
America to fail?

The left does seem to want America to fail. If they can't win, then everyone else must fail.

Reminds me of that jealous overbearing girlfriend that never got the hint that she's not wanted.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

gun 》mace

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

It is very hard, usually impossible for a small minded bigot (remember bigot means one thinks they are better than someone else to the point of hate, racism, etc) to realize they were wrong for that means they must open up their small minds (near impossible to do) and admit the other side that they wrongfully hated and demonized was maybe correct in some way or another.

Who told you what "bigot" means? A bigot is a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions. It has nothing to do with racism. You need to fire whoever is giving you your meanings, and that goes for the entire left, all of y'all use "bigot" out of context. FFS.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Maybe, but depending on which mace you refer to, the mace may be more fun

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

And lastly, no, Trump is not pushing to kill the first amendment. As I stated in my previous post, the acts of the left are not covered under the umbrella of free speech. The first gives people the right to PEACEFULLY assemble. Look around... Now be honest with yourself.

Trump has declared that the MSM is an enemy of the people, if that is not an act of trying to suppress the first, I don't know what is. He wants to be able to sue the media when they right bad things about him, damn this is starting to sound like North Korea to me.

I do not agree with the acts of the far left, the do represent my beliefs any more than Trump does.

You are correct - you don't know what is.

Declaring them an enemy of the people does not stop them from spewing their hate and lies. When he prevents them from speaking publicly, then you have an argument. As for suing, there is a thing called defamation of character, slander, libel, etc. You can sue for those things. Just because you work for the MSM does not mean you can say anything you want and call it freedom of the press. Spend a year or two in NK, then tell me how bad it is here. Its those kind of statements that convince me that the left really are getting too extreme. Look at this conversation. You are comparing people to nazis and communists. Do you have any real idea of how far from nazi and communist the events of late truly are? You do a great disservice to your cause by making those comparisons. And you minimize and trivialize some of the worst things to ever happen to people on this Earth in doing so. Take a big step back toward reality and be honest with yourself. It will serve you better in the long run.

In an op-ed I can say anything I want, it is not news, it is an opinion piece. I have compared no one with Nazi's, so I am assuming that is your opinion piece. I have no cause, so not real sure how I can do a disservice to it. I am honest with myself everyday, go to work, pay my bills, pay my taxes, and hope something doesn't fall on my head. You really need to come to grips with your Orange Messiah, and deal with the fallout. Trump will fail, much to mine and many others detriment.

That is a wonderful opinion piece - but does nothing to address the topic of conversation which is your allegation that Trump's actions are akin to communist North Korea in trying to suppress first amendment rights. I stand by my assessment. Trump has done nothing to warrant comparing him to communists, or nazis, or any of the other sick comparisons people make. Those comparisons are an attempt to vilify Trump but in the end only trivialize the true horrors that occurred.

I have nothing to come to grips with. If Trump fails it will be because of the actions of the democrats and liberals from one end of this nation to the other. Look at their behavior now. They are setting themselves up to be the perfect scapegoat. If Trump succeeds it will be against seemingly insurmountable odds. If Trump fails, he has the perfect excuse handed to him on a silver platter.

If democrats and liberals really want Trump to fail and everyone to know it, they need to stand aside and let him do it. If he fails with no interference from the left then the failure is his and his alone. But when democrats and liberals say he will fail then resort to every underhanded tactic they can think of to insure that failure, it loses any credible impact it might have had. Look at it this way, if you challenge someone to a foot race and win fair and square, there is nothing left to say about it. But if you challenge someone and then have your friends tie his shoelaces together, grease his side of the track, and tackle and trip him every time he moves, you have only succeeded in proving that you know you can't win without cheating and that your opponent was better than you or you wouldn't have had to resort to such tactics to win.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm still for him. Banning immigration from failed states was a good idea.

But firing the HUD guy for a critique he wrote before Trump became his boss is OVER THE TOP.

If a man doesn't fall in line with his boss after he is inaugurated there is a problem. Exercising free speech that was critical of his policies before they took legal effect.

He was FIRED for something he wrote when Trump was merely a CANDIDATE for Presidency.

UK parliament should deny him a state visit to the UK for firing people for being un-American and a traitor to free speech rights. Not that I agree with unlimited free but it is still part of the Bill of Rights.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Lysergic

Maybe, but depending on which mace you refer to, the mace may be more fun

A mace to the face.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

I grab women by the pussy too. If you don't than you must be a queer. Hey no shame man...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

As a non-politician, yet known celebrity, Trump gets a pass for his personality. That includes small, stupid lies and crass speech. It's really nice. We can finally judge a president based on his actions rather than his words. That will determine who supports him and who doesn't in 2020.

Don't you find that refreshing?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

But firing the HUD guy for a critique he wrote before Trump became his boss is OVER THE TOP.

I don't think so. Not given the circumstances. This president has nearly every person with a megaphone against him. He can't have lukewarm people working for him. He needs people that are on board.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: veracity

Who told you what "bigot" means? A bigot is a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions. It has nothing to do with racism. You need to fire whoever is giving you your meanings, and that goes for the entire left, all of y'all use "bigot" out of context. FFS.

NO, sadly all of you twist the meaning of it to fit your agenda so you feel better about yourself

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Miracula2

I don't think so. Not given the circumstances. This president has nearly every person with a megaphone against him. He can't have lukewarm people working for him. He needs people that are on board.

Did you even read what I wrote? He fired the man for something that the HUD guy said before Trump was even President.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The brand new ATS accounts are trying a different strategy now i see.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: Justso
You think people go to journalism school and get paid nothing as a journalist so that they can peddle falsehoods to the American people. They can't all be evil

From my experience in news/journalism, you don't get a prime time spot unless you are a sellout and will push whatever editorial-policy-agenda of the management of the 5 or 6 companies that pwn the MSM. Wake up...it's the main reason I left news and it's easy to see for anyone not blinded by partisanship or those that have already been assimilated into the hive mind and no longer have the ability to think for themselves.
edit on 21-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join