It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran in new military drills despite US warnings--Is This a Trump Test?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It is a tricky place that is important because of OIL. When we need no oil, we will no longer need the middle
east

That why we demonise. Its about control of oil and control of the central bank

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Their Revolutionary guard all in one area? Maybe they can train for getting fused to the sand in a sea of glass.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I think the central bank is in control of the others.

The others are not in control of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yet to install a zionist central bank in Iran.. Last places they put one where Afganistan and Libya.. Its like a game on monopoly..

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

They are civilizing them by enslaving them./sarc

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

They are civilizing them by enslaving them./sarc

Its how the world seems to work. I dont think it has too. There is change in the air. Lets hope its for the better.

:-)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I have checked the history books, but I can't find any evidence of Iran invading any country or starting any war in a very long time.

Then some people haven't been paying attention to what's been going on in Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan,Yemen.

Iranian proxy wars against Saudi.

edit on 18-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I have checked the history books, but I can't find any evidence of Iran invading any country or starting any war in a very long time.

Then some people haven't been paying attention to what's been going on in Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan,Yemen.

Iranian proxy wars against Saudi.

And i should care about the saudis why?
edit on 18-2-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: intrptr

Iran is going to conduct military drills nest week despite US warnings.

As if the uS has any right to tell them what defensive drills to carry out? They are a sovereign nation, something the US gubment claims to uphold and gets vehement about when comes to its own borders, but disregards totally when it comes to other nations it intends to victimize.

I bet they launch into very crowded international waters.

Probably filled with US warships.

US seeks to create an 'International Incident' before it goes to war with nations. And f they don't get one, they'll make one up.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke
Were they sowing mines, testing missiles, part of an invasion fleet? There are US carriers parked in the persian gulf raining bombs on foreign lands, violating sovereignty of nations and international law by flying into their airspace and conducting aggressive war, all_day_long.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There's a UN resolution calling on Iran to refrain from testing weapons systems designed to be nuclear-capable, maybe that is the basis for warning them about the games?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I'd like you to ask you to clarify what UN resolution you are talking about.
As far as I know, all the resolution were related to the Iranian alleged nuclear program :

UN Security Council Resolutions on Iran

There is nothing preventing them to develop conventional weaponry.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: gortex

I guess there is the question of destroying America. Is that still a big slogan from their leadership?

With short range missiles? How does that work?

By proxy. they actually mean Israel.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Military drill is natural. lol how can a country condemn another country because of military drill in it's own lands !
Do they expect that a country puts down it's weapons so that they can easily attack it or send their zombies (ISIS, Nusra, Al-Qaeda, Ale-Saud and ....) to eat it !
It does not make sense, does it !
edit on 02amAmerica/Chicago422 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 02amAmerica/Chicago352 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 02amAmerica/Chicago442 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Iran is going to conduct military drills nest week despite US warnings.

As if the uS has any right to tell them what defensive drills to carry out? They are a sovereign nation, something the US gubment claims to uphold and gets vehement about when comes to its own borders, but disregards totally when it comes to other nations it intends to victimize.

Add to that the USA is involved with the largest NATO deployment of military assets 'drilling' along the Russian borders, since the Cold war era, and it does really make this gnashing of teeth over Iranian military training look just a little, teeny-tiny bit hypocritical.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Shame is, Main street Americans mainly get their news bits from the main scream media. All they know is what they are told, spy ship off our coast (oooh), Russian hack (aaahhh), 'Putin' threatens Europe (eeeehh).

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

There is nothing preventing them to develop conventional weaponry.

Iran would be in contravention of the UN resolution if they are found to be testing conventional weaponry that is capable of delivering nuclear payloads. The cruise missile they are testing fits that bill. Of course Iran is saying it does not.

uk.reuters.com...

The newspaper said the Sumar cruise missile was built in Iran and travelled around 600 km in its first known successful test. The missile is believed to be capable of carrying nuclear weapons and may have a range of 2,000 to 3,000 km, the paper said, citing intelligence sources.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

A pick-up truck is enough to carry a modern small nuclear payload ...

From your article :

But the biggest advantage from Iran's point of view, a security expert told Die Welt, was that cruise missiles are not mentioned in any United Nations resolutions that ban work on ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear weapons.

Iran confirmed on Wednesday that it had test-fired a new ballistic missile, but said the test did not breach the Islamic Republic's nuclear agreement with world powers or a U.N. Security Council resolution endorsing the pact.

So, which UN resolution did they breach ?

Ever heard of Mordechai Vanunu ?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Resolution 2231 (2015) is the resolution in question.
If they have violated it or not is a matter of dispute.
Israel is going to get the green light to attack Iran in the near future I am predicting.
I'm aware of how Israel is armed.
Here's an interesting documentary on the region.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join