It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DaVinci Code

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
On Thursday 3rd February at 9pm on Channel 4 there is a show on the DaVinci code.

It looks like its gonna be quite interesting so you guys in Britain, remember not to miss it!

Oh, and I dont know if you guys in the States can get it so

[edit on 31-1-2005 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
yeah it looks good.

i think Tony Robinson (i.e Baldrick from Blackadder) interviews historians about what they think of his ideas and stuff

pao

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
tape it and send to me plz... thx

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I hope it is available to download, i would love to watch it, not sure how many of the theories would actually hold up when historians scrutinize them but interesting nonetheless.

Ummmm, could you tell me the name of the show so I can keep an eye out for it? is it just called the davinci code? or what, thanks.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by jawapunk]

Nevermind, I checked the website, it is called "The Real DaVinci Code"
Should be good!

[edit on 31-1-2005 by jawapunk]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
When its finished ill post what they found. At the moment there just linking everything with the Knights Templar.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
On Thursday 3rd February at 9pm on Channel 4 there is a show on the DaVinci code.

It looks like its gonna be quite interesting so you guys in Britain, remember not to miss it!

Oh, and I dont know if you guys in the States can get it so

[edit on 31-1-2005 by Zanzibar]

I couldn't find it on cox communications cable at all if anyone in the US has found it please clue me in

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The show was a really good watch until it got to the Rosslyn Chapel theory. They almost proved that the grali was there but then said no it cant be because they werent allowed to excavate the chapel and check.

It didnt really say anything new either, all the info in that show is pobably right here on ATS anyway. You didnt miss much.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Are Wildfire productions sponsored by the catholic church?
I expected more from the program than we were given.

Tony Robinson Guide to discrediting all bloodline theories:

Get one historian claiming that there could not possibly be anything under Rosslyn because it would have been stolen by now! Wheel out Pierre "crucifix wearing" Jarnac to proclaim that because Plantard was a fraud, therefore so was the Priory (ensure there is no mention of The Order of Sion or which documents Plantard et al based their hoax on). Proclaim St.Sulpice devoid of any rose-cruix connections by waving a handout "from the church" stating that there is no connection to be made. Discredit any Magdalene theories with the phrase "because the bible tells us".

Hello? Did they employ any researchers?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
any one have the other book Dan wrote called Digital Fortress, If so what is the code pattern laid out on the inside cover , I dont have the book and am trying to solve a puzzle.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Lol so somebody watched it, i made a post about it see if someone could sum it up cos i was working!

top topics

join