It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really just overomplicating this vault 7 countdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hi

I have been watching the wikileaks vault 7 buildup and the various anon clues with interest. However as some have pointed out the confusion on this subject is growing the more we talk. Therefore I feel it would be best to stand back and ask.......are we just filling our time by overcomplicating what may just be simple.

In order to gain a clear picture lets go over what we know. Wikileaks have tweeted the following questions accompanied by some images. Therefore lets take each question and answer it.....simple.

What is vault 7? (Accompanied by the image of svalbard global seed vault.

Where is vault 7? (Image of salt mine used to house hidden nazi gold and valuables, captured by the us army)

When is vault 7? (Image of raptor f-22 engine)

Who is vault 7? (Images of assange, manning and snowden)

Why is vault 7? (Snow plow box blade being welded)

How is vault 7? (Stasi agents monitoring mail)

For a fresh approach im going to take the questions in reverse, leaving the what is vault 7 as the reveal.
Stasi agents were German state security service, which I feel is a point to the us diplomatic security service. The DSS is the security arm of the state department.
The DSS is the lead U.S. law enforcement organization abroad, and is the most widely represented law enforcement agency in the world. Its duties include protecting U.S. diplomatic missions, U.S. diplomats, and visiting foreign dignitaries; conducting criminal, counter-terrorism, and counterintelligence investigations abroad; advising U.S. ambassadors on security matters; and managing or implementing security programs worldwide.

Its my opinion that data has been collected on US diplomats and more importantly a certain person of the state department.

Why is vault 7?
Quite a cryptic image but could it be as simple as the release of the leaks are in order to expose whats beneath and level the playing field. I take this from the fact that the image is a box cutter being welded for a snow plow. A box cutter is used to smooth the surface from snow.

Who is vault 7?
Again couldnit be simple as to say that the data is from brave whistleblowers like manning etc.

When is vault 7?
From the image we may guess that the f-22 engine is hinting at a February 22nd release. This could be supported by the timing of the ecudorian election and the overall timeline of the tweets.

Where is vault 7?
And
What is vault 7?

Now this is where we need a leap of faith.

I think the use of the salt mine used to store valuables is connected to the why image of the snow plow box cutter image. Salt is used as a preservative but also to melt snow. Could the snow theme be referring to the idea that these leaks will act as the salt on the snow which willmelt away and reveal the hidden maybe illegal wealth being hidden. Or could it be the idea that the people involved have been using a charity or other mechanisms to preserve their wealth.

This brings me to the what is vault 7?

This I feel is the dirt on the clinton foundation and specifically hillary clintons downfall. This is related to the image in that the svalbard seed bank is a charity which takes massive donations from individuals such as bill gates.

Further tweets and the leak of the cia spying on french elections provided context in that the US intelligence gather vasts amount of data on potential country leaders, including their oen presidential candidates.

So to summerise I feel what will be revealed on the 22nd of february is information collected by the us intelligence through the dss on hillary clinton. Dss agents have already come forward claiming hillary clinton was unstable and classified computers were not secure. This is information that was part of a bigger profiling project on Hillary for the potential presidency.

So will we be gaining the criminal evidence on hillary clinton carried out by the intelligence agencies on its own people?
What will be the bigger scandal? The clinton criminal charges or that the intelligence community have been interferring in not only the US elections but also most countries around the world.

Is it that simple? Or am I just being too simple minded?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lostinamazement

Bethesda? Fallout?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It is as valid as any other theory. it doesn't sound simple or straight forward to me. No disrespect, it is just that the clues may or may not be intended to be taken as they or meant to be read into.

Should be in next day or 3. Need to hold tight and hope it is a bombshell to world.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I mean aren't there 6 things the FBI said they had on the clinton foundation or investigation whatever?

It really could be as simple is this is the the information the FBI didn't want to release. The 7th piece.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Yes I feel it may be this simple. And as you have said the previous 6 vaults on Clinton point to the 7th being released. Is this why comey reopened the case on Clinton? Until they could put a lid on the leaks.

Furthermore it would make sense why wikileaks held off on this until now. Maybe they were waiting until Clinton won presidency. What a way to go down in history as the ones to bring down the president of the united states. Now that she hasn't won they will have to release anyway and maximise interest with the trivial tweets.

Looking at wikileaks general leaks this doesn't seem to be the obvious answer. I would love some exotic like Antarctica etc but unfortunately can't see it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

i dunno about overcomplicating it - but people tare deffo taking the WL hype and hyperbole way WAY too seriously - if WL has a b=point - spit it out and be done - this cryptic song and dance is just taking the piss

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If Wikileaks want to remain respected as a trusted source of information they need to stop leaving cryptic clues like a viral game. It's not their style. Which could be seen as suspicious.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What exactly is "overomplicating" anyway???

Must be a new word, but it sounds impressive.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I agree if its going to blow its going to be in the next few days.. Febuary the 22 is the day im watching..

Time will tell

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
If Wikileaks want to remain respected as a trusted source of information they need to stop leaving cryptic clues like a viral game. It's not their style. Which could be seen as suspicious.

You are right it is not there style. This looks more like a game of chess. The cards are being kept close for a good reason I am sure..

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Make sure you download the vault 7 file WikiLeaks just dropped.

new topics

top topics

join