It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I seriously dislike my generation.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope

You give up your in-house plumbing, and I'll give up my computer. We'll see who lasts longer.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

I get your point about Mark Zuckerberg. However, you're way off the mark on house builders. Go tell Aborigines they "have" to "have" house builders. Go tell that to someone who lived 3,000 + years ago.
Part of the problem is that people in today's society don't know the difference between necessity and convenience.
Now, am I going to say not having house builders would be ideal? Of course not. However, just because something is comfy doesn't make it necessary.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Fine, hunters, gatherers and gardeners are the most important for survival.

Warriors too, in times of war.

Not to mention pro-creation is one of the more important tasks if you want to continue on a species.

So I guess if you had to do a basic survival guide for a species it'd be food, water, protection, sex.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

So I guess if you had to do a basic survival guide for a species it'd be food, water, protection, sex.

Pretty much. Lol, don't get me wrong, I am not advocating not having shelter, but I mean a lot of things can be used for shelter. It doesn't have to be a house per se.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Fine, hunters, gatherers and gardeners are the most important for survival.

What does that have to do with your issues against millennials?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

err - i cannot speak for " deadly hope "

but if the gatherts gather wood , and the hunters hunt the millenials - they can burn teh bodys with the fire - and the gardeners can till the ash into the feilds to fertilise next years harvest ?

there you have it - fire , hunters , gatheres and gardeners - all used to get rid of pesky millenials

edit on 19-2-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I agree, a little cannibalism never hurt anyone but I am still not sure why the thread was taken in the direction it is now on.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am not so sure Jeffrey Dahmer's rectum can agree with that statement!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
There is such a broad range of people within each generation. I think you have a biased opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join