It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa admits again we haven't gone past low earth orbit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jdiep69
I was starting to think I was the only person on the planet paying attention. Ever since NASA was brought up on charges of fraud over that fake ass moon landing video back in the 60s they started subtlety admitting they've never traveled past lower Earth orbit. When NASA openly admits they've never traveled passed Lower Earth Orbit - there is no other way to read into it. They are saying EXACTLY what they mean....for once in their sorry ass existence.

Let's be perfectly clear here people - they have NEVER traveled passed Lower Earth Orbit. That means - not back in the 60s, 70s, 80s or even now. The firmament is real and it stops us from leaving the blue marble. I hate to break the news to you all but space travel is fake as #! Werner Von Braun (The godfather of NASA and the V2 rocket) put "Psalms 19:1" on his headstone.

Psalms 19:1 - The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

We've uncovered nothing but lies with this agency. We've NEVER been to the moon, the Challenger crew is still alive and kicking and you can clearly see that "Mars" is nothing more than a desolate island in Canada. If you Google "Real Photos of Satellites from Earth" you find NOTHING! Google Maps "Satellite View" imagery was taken with a Military grade drone. The lies just keep pouring out of their mouths and they continue to spoon feed us the bull#.

NASA does NOT employ engineers or scientists - they only employ actors, 3D animators and graphic artists. Please do your research and stop believing their #.

I am really not sure if you are being serious here? Do you honestly and truly believe what you have typed? So no planets, other galaxies etc?

If so........wow, I am seriously impressed you can function enough to use the internet and a computer.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Good grief. The linked article simply does not say what the moon hoax crowd want it to say. This is a classic example of cognitive dissonance, not to mention a staggering display of sheer ignorance. Or just downright lies.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jdiep69

So you can't find any amateur astronomers' photos of the ISS? Which you can see with the naked eye.

How about all the other satellites that you can also see for yourself at night? You can get apps for your phone which tell you what's up there to see. Iridium flares and whatnot.

Are all these fake? If so, how so? Do tell.

You believe in the glass dome firmament thing. Really?

NASA does not employ engineers or scientists? Where do they get all this science and rockets and hi tech stuff from then. Was the Saturn V faked?

I'd love to know what research you have done to come up with all this. Bet I can guess, though.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Question:

If the Moon Landings were faked with photo manipulation, CGI, Video studio manipulation etc...

Why have we not been able to replicate that high of a quality, perfect fake in a movie or tv show or any other mission to this day...?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join