It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa admits again we haven't gone past low earth orbit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This article is about NASA trying to figure out how they can have people in spacesuits for several days without it filling up with human waste (yuck), which was supposedly figured out in the 1969 with the Apollo missions.

In the middle of the article they mention yet again how they are trying to figure out the technology to send people to the moon or beyond: "As humans push beyond low Earth orbit, travel to the moon and Mars, we will have many problems to solve".
Wait a second, I thought we already went to the moon?!

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

They used plastic bags.

www.space.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Were the zip-locks :>) ...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Here's the video , the solution is in case of emergency like depressurization where astronauts would be confined to their spacesuits untill they could return to Earth.

"NASA has not sent astronauts beyond low Earth orbit since the Apollo program in 1972"

We did.

link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Not sure of the brand.
But the finger cot for manual extraction sound yucky.

link   

Ummm...Dude...you really need to stop news shopping at CNN...

All they're selling is Fake News...it's the same pap you find smeared next to the checkout line...you know...the impulse buy section...

You did get the memo that propaganda is now legal to disseminate in the MSM...
You did also get the memo that CNN is a for profit disseminator of halftruth...innuendo...lie...and false reporting...I.E...fake news...
You did get the memo on collaboration between Various MSM outlets...(CNN) and the butt sore intelligence deep state...

YouSir
edit on 18-2-2017 by YouSir because: I was a baaaad...boy...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

They used plastic bags.

www.space.com...

Ummm...yummy...piss bombs burning in the atmosphere by night...lighting our way to the promised land...

There should be a song in there somewhere...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
For the Glory of Stalin of course.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So people never heard about that astronaut that drove across country to try to kill her lovers wife ?

Wearing a 'space diaper'?

LOL!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Not sure of the brand.

Hmmm.
I never really pondered the issues involved with pooping in zero gravity.
I am now... damn it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Everybody likes to eat sausage but they don't want to know how it's made. Lol

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
"As humans push beyond low Earth orbit, travel to the moon and Mars, we will have many problems to solve".

Context is everything.The astronaut spoke about emergencies, and lead with this:

NASA has not sent astronauts beyond low earth orbit since the Apollo program in 1972. The space shuttle and the space station operates in low earth orbit about 250 miles above the earth. In case of an emergency the crew can return to Earth.

He is simply talking about the issues that Apollo did not deal with, which arises when we travel beyond low earth orbit.

It is as simple as that.

edit on 18-2-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Everybody likes to eat sausage but they don't want to know how it's made. Lol

I imagine that explosive diarrhea caused by a virus could really wreck a trip to Mars...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Not sure of the brand.

Hmmm.
I am now... damn it.

They go number 1 and 2 using a vacuum system. When not in suits.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

you really need to stop news shopping at CNN

No I don't, and do you really think a NASA press release will be very different from one news source to another??

This obsession with the media is juvenile and a waste of time.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Not sure of the brand.

Hmmm.
I am now... damn it.

Ummm...I heard it really sucks...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Then you should take time to read what is said, instead of stopping at what you want to read.

in a regularly pressured spacecraft, the answer is easy -- just go to the bathroom. And for those hours-long spacewalks, NASA equips astronauts with special adult diapers to mop up any leaks.

It's clearly talking about an abnormal situation.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I thought the astronauts had what was called a 'low residue diet' meaning they did not defecate often ?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I was starting to think I was the only person on the planet paying attention. Ever since NASA was brought up on charges of fraud over that fake ass moon landing video back in the 60s they started subtlety admitting they've never traveled past lower Earth orbit. When NASA openly admits they've never traveled passed Lower Earth Orbit - there is no other way to read into it. They are saying EXACTLY what they mean....for once in their sorry ass existence.

Let's be perfectly clear here people - they have NEVER traveled passed Lower Earth Orbit. That means - not back in the 60s, 70s, 80s or even now. The firmament is real and it stops us from leaving the blue marble. I hate to break the news to you all but space travel is fake as #! Werner Von Braun (The godfather of NASA and the V2 rocket) put "Psalms 19:1" on his headstone.

Psalms 19:1 - The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

We've uncovered nothing but lies with this agency. We've NEVER been to the moon, the Challenger crew is still alive and kicking and you can clearly see that "Mars" is nothing more than a desolate island in Canada. If you Google "Real Photos of Satellites from Earth" you find NOTHING! Google Maps "Satellite View" imagery was taken with a Military grade drone. The lies just keep pouring out of their mouths and they continue to spoon feed us the bull#.

NASA does NOT employ engineers or scientists - they only employ actors, 3D animators and graphic artists. Please do your research and stop believing their #.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join