It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life, Animated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I saw a movie, it was called " Life, Animated " its about a autistic boy who communicated through a medium of colorful animation, and the only way communication was successful was using the lines in the Disney movies and he copied every character, by watching them over and over again.

His parents used the dialogue from the animated movies, and established a simple platform and started teaching him from there, where the doctors and shrinks failed, Disney succeeded..

A Storm in the middle of the night, was the trigger for his mind to go into hiding.
--

I enjoyed the movie, it gave a great insight in the minds of Autistic personas where his family tried another approach and where Psychology failed cause its just a concept of cultural behavior built on norms of society.

Its a story about Love and hard work and dedication, by establishing a way of communication to an Autistic persona through a medium that can penetrate his own walls in his mental prison.
--

I liked the movie and i would recommend it to anyone who has the experience with an autistic persona

IMDB

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Thats pretty awesome I will have to check this out

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Thanks, looks interesting

new topics

join