It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Madness Is Spreading

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

9th Circuit not most overturned

This one is debatable. Trump said in his press briefing, they are overturned ABOUT 80% of the time. And he ACTUALLY said, he HEARD about 80% of the time. Do you actually listen to his speeches and press conferences? Do you actually listen to his words.

Trump is right. According to Politifact:

In fact, the Supreme Court reversed about 70 percent of cases it took between 2010-15. Among cases it reviewed from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, it reversed about 79 percent.
79 rounds off to 80, so I would say this one is correct. We don't have 2016 numbers, so that might even bring it up to 80.

The 6th circuit court of appeals is overturned about 87% of the time, not counting 2016 according to that same source.

edit on 18-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Same reason you dont say lets see how this fire in my living room plays out before I leave and call the fire department.

The problem is there is no fire yet, but you are running around like there is...you know what we call that, don't you...hehe

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Who controls the Vatican?

Satan?

I mean really. The Bible says warns against those that forbid marriage, and yet the Pope has yet to open marriage up to its priests. Some believers in the Bible require marriage in their congregations for their leaders.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Eighty percent of WHAT? How many of the Ninth's decisions did SCOTUS hear?

If you're interested in the facts of this matter, look it up.

edit on 20-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Here's the thing about Mr. Trump for me. If he returned to his public persona of even four years ago, I'd have no problem with him. That persona was interested in "doing business" with everyone, and we might call that "moderate."

His tactic for being elected POTUS was extremism. I do believe he could be a great Head of State ... as long as he left the actual business of policy-making and governance to the experts and IF he went back to a more moderate positioning of himself.

But he would have to leave the crazy behind to appeal to more than the minority of Americans that are his true followers.

In the long view, I personally hope that he continues his current course and that Congress continues to take the hardest and strictest Republican line possible.

Consider the normal curve.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

How do those of us who are still sane deal with this?

How about.............. wake up and see past the lies and find out who really is on your side.

Trump is good for America, and the stability of world peace, I really mean that.. the media is just poking at him because he is new in the field of politics
The media is doing it because they are tools of TPTB. They were sure Hillary would win.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
What if the shadow government and Trump are puppets to an even higher group that is so unknown nobody knows about them?

If that were the case I don't believe we'd see the unprecedented psyop by the deep state MSM puppets that we are seeing.

Does this mean we'll finally get to know who the smoking man really is? I'm psyched! Which season / episode should I watch?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mishmashum

Episode 9. Season 11. Channel 007. EST 6:66 pm. 10-4?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Consider the normal curve.

One thing it seems Trump has done is,

Wake up the people.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Everyone forgets about Obama's repeal of the Smith Mundt act, which allowed for domestic propaganda. Imo, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS & even FOX are all just arms of the deep state, as well as, many other news outlets.

Here are examples of corruption from Obama's reign, if the repeal of the Smith Mundt act wasn't convincing enough.

1) ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Adviser.
2) CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
3) ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Obama Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney.
4) ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.
5) ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.
6) CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Mishmashum

Episode 9. Season 11. Channel 007. EST 6:66 pm. 10-4?

Well played sir, well played.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

How do those of us who are still sane deal with this?

How do you not? The sane ones voted for him. Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Such a childish reply.

This is what this place has turned into, an echo chamber where people can make minimalist posts with the least amount of effort possible put into them and still get tons of stars.

Why not actually address the topic instead of implying someone is a crybaby for sharing a different opinion than you? I know why, because those kinds of low effort posts are popular around here nowadays.

I hope you guys are happy with what you've turned this place into. It used to be a place where people could have intelligent debates, now it's a place where you can post one liners that insult other people and get tons of praise for it.

They need to go ahead and change the motto of this site because 'deny ignorance' no longer applies.

I see no point in posting a wall of text to say something that can be said in one sentence. Maybe you would like some candy too?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join