It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Madness Is Spreading

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here is the problem, there has been so much propaganda in media, half truths stated in such ways like lawyers make there case for there clients. I know this to be true from watching CNN coverage of 9/11 to the Iraq war under Bush to Ron Paul running in 2008/2012. Slanted bias, spinning the truth, outright lies, and all the rest.
So when Trump says the press is lying he is correct. But he is using hyperbolic strategy in his statements that play to his base and independents which won him the election. I think he knows the difference between the the truth and hyperboles, which I have never seen anybody use more effectively.

So here is the deal, both the press and Trump are lying, this allows those listening and watching to now decide with their own personal bias. Trump knows this, and he used it to win.

Truth is now irrelevant, there is too much bias in play, and that is very sad.
edit on 18-2-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
MSM being honest or dishonest has nothing to do with Trump's ability to be the POTUS. Nor does Hillary's past actions. President Obama's actions in office also have nothing to do with Trump. Why do people keep deflecting his actions with other's actions? ATS however, has become a true member of the "two wrong makes a right" club.

Watching Trump bumble through the actions of Presidency is like watching a drunk kitten try to run across a newly polished floor. As I said before he took office.. I can only hope his advisors can keep his biggest blunders from becoming international incidents, or causing strife and violent unrest in our own country.

Just because he speaks candidly doesn't mean a thing. While politicians in general are not a favorable lot, there is actually a skillset that pertains to having a level of decorum when dealing with foreign powers, or even the American people. He utterly lacks those skills. I am embarrassed for him, watching him babble incoherently during press conferences, or watching him attempt social media.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Uh huh...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Profusion

Dude, Trump is in the position he's in for a reason. There is absolutely no point in fighting it. He was meant to win. The sooner you realise that, the sooner the pieces of the jigsaw will fall into place.

Sure and when the puzzle is complete and all glued together we can flip it over.
Right to where it says Made In Russia.

LOL, dream on.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

How is he good for America?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Trump and those who voted for him, have become a laughing stock in the world's eyes

Some look on with a mix of pity and embarassment

Others feel nothing but deepest shame

Post deleted by ats mods
edit on 18/2/17 by Damiel because: unfavorable view of Trump = warning by certain ATS mods: a moderator should never be judge, jury and participant in the proces

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'm not going to go through all those right now. Already I see many that you have wrongly listed.

I'll just take one: the claim that 20% of our uranium was not handed over by Hillary.

Yes. It was.

So, as you can see, Melber leaves out some details and even gets some of them wrong, namely that the Russian company bought the whole Canadian company, that about one-fifth of our reserves were included in that Canadian company’s base of operations, and that Clinton signed off on the deal which gave the Russians control of those interests. Leave it to MSNBC to get it wrong.

You can read the "how" details here:

MSNBC's Melber Botches Trump Presser Fact Check About Clinton’s Involvement In Russian Uranium Deal

If you don't like the source, look up the NYT article it references from 2016.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
Trump and those who voted for him, have become a laughing stock in the world's eyes

Some look on with a mix of pity and embarassment

Others feel nothing but deepest shame

Post deleted by ats mods

You're kidding, right?

Have you not read what many of the world's most important leaders are saying about President Trump. My Gawd!

PM Abe from Japan had wonderful things to say after meeting with our President.
Benjamin Netanyahu praised him. Teresa May, after meeting with him, praised him and even extended an invitation from the Queen to come to Britain. Many many others, especially those that have spoken to him and met him one on one are offering support and praise.

I don't know why anyone should feel shame. I believe most Americans, other than the American-hating lefties on the Left Coast & pockets of NY and NE, and of course, illegal aliens ARE SUPER PROUD OF OUR PRESIDENT. He honors the American people by being who he is and standing for what he stands for.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Such a childish reply.

This is what this place has turned into, an echo chamber where people can make minimalist posts with the least amount of effort possible put into them and still get tons of stars.

Why not actually address the topic instead of implying someone is a crybaby for sharing a different opinion than you? I know why, because those kinds of low effort posts are popular around here nowadays.

I hope you guys are happy with what you've turned this place into. It used to be a place where people could have intelligent debates, now it's a place where you can post one liners that insult other people and get tons of praise for it.

They need to go ahead and change the motto of this site because 'deny ignorance' no longer applies.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You should stay away from the pit if you don't like mud flinging.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

The 100 days is a symbolic thing, a conventional yardstick. It has no meaning in and of itself.

That's right, so why not let this all play out and see? You can't bash a President as a failure before even enters office or even fills his cabinet. Obama had a fairy tale start, turned rather Grimm though, pardon my pun...

Today, we saw his spending on travel and the US taxpayer footing the security bill for the launch of the latest Trump facility in Dubai.

I hope you have that condition where your memories only last 15 mins...lol you ever research Obama's spending? This is just another example of anti-Trump slamming him for something that with Obama was OK...

talks the talk.

My point is the left isn't giving him a chance to walk the walk.

Same reason you dont say lets see how this fire in my living room plays out before I leave and call the fire department.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I'm not going to go through all those right now. Already I see many that you have wrongly listed.

I'll just take one: the claim that 20% of our uranium was not handed over by Hillary.

Yes. It was.

So, as you can see, Melber leaves out some details and even gets some of them wrong, namely that the Russian company bought the whole Canadian company, that about one-fifth of our reserves were included in that Canadian company’s base of operations, and that Clinton signed off on the deal which gave the Russians control of those interests. Leave it to MSNBC to get it wrong.

You can read the "how" details here:

MSNBC's Melber Botches Trump Presser Fact Check About Clinton’s Involvement In Russian Uranium Deal

If you don't like the source, look up the NYT article it references from 2016.

And the fact check of the fact check left out that it was multiple government agencies that signed off on the deal. Clinton was one of many that signed off on the deal but the article you linked made it seem like it was just Clinton.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Yes, it required that the CFIUS (Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States) approve it. But, guess what? Hillary Clinton, as Secy. of State sat on that committee.

You can spin it however you like, but, she gave away 20% of our uranium.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What if the shadow government and Trump are puppets to an even higher group that is so unknown nobody knows about them?
Probable. I have little belief that either the Trumps or Clintons were not deep establishment.

But even then, the higher group IS the real shadow government, one that transcends both parties, the Clintons, Trump, corporations, etc. That's what used to be called the deep state, or military industrial complex.
edit on 18-2-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yes, it required that the CFIUS (Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States) approve it. But, guess what? Hillary Clinton, as Secy. of State sat on that committee.

So you are willing to do what you hate the MSM for doing?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Maybe we should rename this forum the 'ball-pit' because it seems to be infested with children.

The attitudes and insults in these mud-pit threads follow people wherever they go on these boards, ATS has become one big mud-pit where people just insult each other for stars and flags.

Not sure what the owners were thinking when they came up with the idea for the mud-pit, unless their goal was to cause animosity and hate between the members of the boards. If so, they did a great job of doing just that. 75% of the threads being made nowadays are people crying about Trump, whether for him or against him.

Such a lovely atmosphere we have around here. /sarcasm

People like insulting and being insulted though for some reason. I really hate what this place has turned into.
edit on 2/18/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

So you are willing to do what you hate the MSM for doing?

You're the one that spun it. I'm stating a fact. Hillary Clinton could have stopped this. She didn't. You DO know why she didn't stop it, don't you?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

President Trump is not the problem.

Democracy hating neo-facsists are the problem.

The truth is that anti-Trump neo-facsism, CTRL-left madness is spreading.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
NVM
edit on 18-2-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I, really, am just curious. Do you alt-right types have any guesstimate about when you will throw in the towel? When you will admit you are disappointed?

The interesting part is I didn't vote for him, but I will sit back pop some popcorn and watch the show. I did it under Obama and really didn't like that story very much, I'm just suggesting the same from the temperately insane left.

I call him bad when the time comes, if it comes.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join