It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Madness Is Spreading

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Then why is he currently dismantling the NWO and their agendas? Doesn't make sense to me.

Can you please direct me to this NWO agenda that he's allegedly dismantling? I'd like to read it. Unless you're referring to the PNAC? Or is there another one?

It's the globalist agenda. Open borders. One world goverment. Loss of national sovereignty. Weakening the USA s power and influence in the world, etc.. pretty much what Obamas mission is in addition to Soros. Just do some research.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mkultra11

Actually his claim is the biggest since Regan then when called on that it was oh well I meant the republicans. When confronted with that figure being wrong too he said oh well that's what they told me.
It's so childish.

LOL, he is either being obtuse on purpose or he really does rely on what 'they' told him. Either one is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

From this board, yesterday:

originally posted by: angryproctologist
a reply to: Damiel

I will wait for President Trump to address the situation.

It is the only way to get the truth.

The bbc is as dishonest as our (US) own msm.

Here's the ATS thread that quote is from.

I crave a little lee-way from mods regarding this cross-posting to make an important point.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Indeed the madness is spreading.

To bad it's not being fanned by the people you claim it to be.

People will continue to listen to him because the BS he is shoveling is far sweeter than the BS the ctrl-left are shoveling.

How do those of us who are still sane deal with this?

By acting like rational adults and not buying into lies and propaganda that's how.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

okay......

and, so -- I think maybe you agree with me?
Or -- you are alleging something negative about my response to the incoming info?

I am not buying into any lies. I am also calling out the ones I see. Are you?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: underpass61

From this board, yesterday:

originally posted by: angryproctologist
a reply to: Damiel

I will wait for President Trump to address the situation.

It is the only way to get the truth.

The bbc is as dishonest as our (US) own msm.

Here's the ATS thread that quote is from.

I crave a little lee-way from mods regarding this cross-posting to make an important point.

This will be denied, obfuscated and deflected......

i cant count the times I have heard:

"We will hold his feet to the fire"
"we will be the most critical because we voted for him"
"If he lies about it we will be the first to call him out"
......etc etc etc

None of which ever happens.......

Except yesterday on FOX news when Shephad Smith did it, and then they turned on him like rabid dogs.....

Because his supporters have lost all objectivity or morality when it comes to truth, and they will do ANYTHING to maintain that.......

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So you heard (read) one post

a reply to: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Byrd

I've heard more than one Trump supporter say "I'll wait for the President to tell us what the truth is."

Really? Or were you stretching a bit?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It really is rather painful to watch. I can almost....almost summon up a grain of empathy for both Trump AND his fan club. It's all unraveling, and they can (but refuse to say they can) see it happening.

Daily.

It must be so scary.....so unsettling.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I do have empathy for them, because I know they WANT to do good, they WANT it to be positive...I know they want these things.....

I know at the end of the day all they want is to work, get paid decent, take care of their families, pursue their interests and be left the hell alone.......Like all of us.....

I do because I know that they will suffer too if this whole thing goes down a very very dark path......

I just hope that they have the sense to open their eyes if it does, and NOT support it........

Some very scary things are already happening and they dont seem to be waking up......I really hope that it doesnt keep on this track.......

PS: Hey buzzy, good to see you again

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The US needs politician in the white house, not this orange clown, I was against him since day ONE. I wish Mr. Obama could take care of the business.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly. I think everyone who took the time to go out and vote really does want what's best for everyone. Maybe.

Except for that one guy who seems to only think of how many times he gets mentioned on tv. And cares only about that. And ignores the current events (small fires) he keeps lighting.

edit on 2/18/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: yikes

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Can we evaluate at 100 days like we have done for every other President? The left labeled him a failure 30 seconds after he hit 270 votes. You all just need to take a step back.

Obama had gotten a free press pass for 8 years...could do no wrong in their eyes and yours as America continued to suffer under him, so lets see where this all plays out without this continuous banter before the man has even filled his cabinet yet...lol

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Trump will poison the whole world. Human beings by nature copy each other so Trump will stain and poison not only his followers but also the entire planet to a great degree. His personal advisers will take to lying regularly like him as Flynn so glibly did and as Kellyanne so easily lies regularly.

That’s one reason why anti-semetic incidents are up and other incidents to minority groups will definitely rise if they already haven’t risen.

Trump will increase the divisions in the country unlike any politician ever has.

Trump is an unmitigated disaster for the nation and the world. He is a extremely negative influence on people.

edit on 18-2-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

The only difference between both sides is that Trump supporters are the majority of the country.

Errrr...no.

He didn't even win the popular vote, let alone a majority of eligible voters, let alone a majority of the population.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Can we evaluate at 100 days like we have done for every other President? The left labeled him a failure 30 seconds after he hit 270 votes. You all just need to take a step back.

This is not about left and right.

The 100 days is a symbolic thing, a conventional yardstick. It has no meaning in and of itself.

No matter where you stand, there are way too many concerns about Trump coming out every day. Today, we saw his spending on travel and the US taxpayer footing the security bill for the launch of the latest Trump facility in Dubai.

This is a red flag for every leader from the lowest level up. Trump should not get a free pass just because he talks the talk.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Trump will increase the divisions in the country unlike any politician ever has.

WOW! Worst than Obama?

Did all those BLM, 99%ers etc riots and protests happen because of Trump...Sorry to say but our first black President didn't fair so well in uniting America and he sure the hell didn't do a damn thing for the Black community.

How can Trump do worst other than the left just wishing it?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

The 100 days is a symbolic thing, a conventional yardstick. It has no meaning in and of itself.

That's right, so why not let this all play out and see? You can't bash a President as a failure before even enters office or even fills his cabinet. Obama had a fairy tale start, turned rather Grimm though, pardon my pun...

Today, we saw his spending on travel and the US taxpayer footing the security bill for the launch of the latest Trump facility in Dubai.

I hope you have that condition where your memories only last 15 mins...lol you ever research Obama's spending? This is just another example of anti-Trump slamming him for something that with Obama was OK...

talks the talk.

My point is the left isn't giving him a chance to walk the walk.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Willtell

WOW! Worst than Obama?

Did all those BLM, 99%ers etc riots and protests happen because of Trump...Sorry to say but our first black President didn't fair so well in uniting America and he sure the hell didn't do a damn thing for the Black community.

How can Trump do worst other than the left just wishing it?

I wonder if you noticed it but the country has been and is already divided, having little to do with Obama or Trump. However, all the indications are that Trump will make it worse, and already has....Like pouring gasoline on a raging fire.

On this issue, Obama did the best he could, though mostly I agree he was a bad president overall.

However, Obama didn’t divide something that was already in a state of division, something that has been going on for 2 centuries.

Also, the left wing and extremists on the left hated Obama, but the right-wing and racists on the right love Trump.

So you’re wrong

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

My point is the left isn't giving him a chance to walk the walk.

Dude. It isn't about "taking a first unassisted step" when you have seven decades of life experience.
Talking the talk was easy and fun....he really dazzled!!

And now, he is peddling crap written by deranged drunkards, exhausted minions, conscientious objectors, and tries to say his 'team' is operating like a "finely tuned machine"?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

gawd, dude. ten years. Ten Years you have been here.

When, do you reckon, you will actually accept the truth? You and your guys?

I, really, am just curious. Do you alt-right types have any guesstimate about when you will throw in the towel? When you will admit you are disappointed?

Cuz....I gotta tell ya, gents. If you don't at some point say "Okay, yeah, this is beyond the pale." or "Yeah, NO!" or something worthy of admiration for having INTEGRITY.....

you voted for this mess. You DO NOT get to just walk away now. It's called arson.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join