It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Madness Is Spreading

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yup, he may be rough and immoral......but he's our only chance....

Understand now?

He may be the biblical immoral leader against all that is good.....but he's our only chance till then

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

No worries.

We are laughing through our tears.

I'm laughing through your tears also.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
He exaggerates. That's what he does. It's pathological.

Very true

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Actually his claim is the biggest since Regan then when called on that it was oh well I meant the republicans. When confronted with that figure being wrong too he said oh well that's what they told me.
It's so childish.

And it's sad but his ill gotten illegitimate victory won't last long. Too bad...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Then why is he currently dismantling the NWO and their agendas? Doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Byrd

I've heard more than one Trump supporter say "I'll wait for the President to tell us what the truth is."

I have never heard that. Not once. Ever.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Then why is he currently dismantling the NWO and their agendas? Doesn't make sense to me.

Can you please direct me to this NWO agenda that he's allegedly dismantling? I'd like to read it. Unless you're referring to the PNAC? Or is there another one?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I've seen it written on here. Just yesterday as a matter of fact.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Appreciate that.

(post by underpass61 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Profusion

Dude, Trump is in the position he's in for a reason. There is absolutely no point in fighting it. He was meant to win. The sooner you realise that, the sooner the pieces of the jigsaw will fall into place.

Exactly, Trump is supposed to be the chief world leader in the time of the Trumpet on September 23, 2017.

It's just destiny.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

How do those of us who are still sane deal with this?

Maybe vote next time?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Republican rivals launch effort to villainize Donald Trump

“When [voters] get a sense that Trump is really in it for himself, which his bankruptcy proceedings show,” it undermines his trustworthiness in the minds of voters, said David McIntosh, the president of conservative group Club for Growth, which has lashed out at Trump in a series of ads.

The attacks are similar in some ways to those used against 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney. In the GOP primary, Newt Gingrich zeroed in on Romney’s years at Bain Capital.

Just gonna leave this here. shhhh. *tiptoes out*

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Anyone notice that diehard Trump supporters usually react with the same kinds of hyperbole Mr. Trump does?

This becomes more absurd by the day.

That's not absurd. It is predictable and terrifying.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Trumps like a bad ass alpha Silverback---I love the guy- He calls an ace an ace and a spade a shovel.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

What happens when the President declares a group the enemy of the American people?

They become ... enemy combatants. Terrorists. Traitors.

This is the most dangerous thing he's said so far, and his acolytes are lapping it up like sweet cream.

I am still stunned that he said this about the media. Few seem to understand what this means when a President says this or they do understand and, worse, believe it.

For an internet site that is very concerned with the constitution and the very real possibility one might have to defend themselves against a rogue government or, God forbid, fight one, that so many people seem to just let this slide.

It is like they are sleep walking.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11

Trumps like a bad ass alpha Silverback---I love the guy- He calls an ace an ace and a spade a shovel.

And a triangle a circle and people believe it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mkultra11

Actually his claim is the biggest since Regan then when called on that it was oh well I meant the republicans. When confronted with that figure being wrong too he said oh well that's what they told me.
It's so childish.

And it's sad but his ill gotten illegitimate victory won't last long. Too bad...

Right and thats the that's the fact I posted. His election is also factually legitimate so you posted a falsehood. Its so childish and you are doing exactly what you say Trump is doing. I call on you to prove with facts that his election is illegimate as you claim.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
What if the shadow government and Trump are puppets to an even higher group that is so unknown nobody knows about them?

If that were the case I don't believe we'd see the unprecedented psyop by the deep state MSM puppets that we are seeing.

They are having a for real hissy fit and that should tell us something.

that's because trump lies his ass off, and you can't except that...that's a republican problem, not a MSM problem...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join