It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Madness Is Spreading

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
It comes down to this.

Do Americans, even the American president, have the freedom to express their opinion? Do Americans have freedom of speech?

It seems more and more that, "No" Americans don't. Not even the President can offer an opinion. And that is one of the core objectives of the freedom hating leftist fascists.

They do not want freedom of speech.

They don't want anyone to be able to criticize.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tehdouglas
Lemme fix that title for you OP

"The Liberal Butthurt Rash Is Spreading"

Perhaps they caught it from millions of Republican babies who apparently spent eight years in dirty diapers.

/sigh

On that note, I'm out. Surliness helps no one.

Please think for yourselves. Do your own research. Discover the best version of the truth that you can.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

is it "SPREADING" ?...or is it an extension of the bottom feeding wheel of ignorance that is his main following? A trump supporter will only debate using strawman tactics. Other than that... like you've witnessed yourself.. they either flee or just insult you, then flee. I've pretty much stopped going back n' forth with his supporters online. I've taken a more personal approach and engage my "real life" friends who i know voted for him. Face to Face they can't handle it. Most are telling me they are not even watching the news... they don't know what's going on...( yet regurgitating Fox news rhetoric when they DO give an opinion ) ...and then tell me they don't want to talk politics anymore... i say okay and move on. But i will CONTINUE to keep them informed... a few of them are even coming around admitting they don't know if it was RIGHT to vote for him now...maybe they made a mistake. I've not seen that from Trump supporters online. So anyhow.. Not sure i fall into the category of those who are still sane... but that's how i've been dealing with it. Take to the Streets.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

No, they really didn't. Please look into the declassified report that was used by Bush/Cheney and others. It's clear that the IC made no concrete claims.

Bush even sent memo's to Tony Blair lamenting that the report they were using was pretty weak, and that he hoped some Iraqi defector might be found/used to boost the WMD ruse.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Monolithic terms like "Left" and "Right" are useless tools of manipulation.

Yes, I so agree, we've all had our fun but our college rilvalry game is over. We can talk about who can go to what restroom later and I could care less about the wall right now.

Let's stop being jerks to each other--mostly heheh--and encourage our wildcard President to get us out of the ME along with some jobs!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Dude, Trump is in the position he's in for a reason. There is absolutely no point in fighting it. He was meant to win. The sooner you realise that, the sooner the pieces of the jigsaw will fall into place.
Concur! And the US, its citizens, the world needed him to win and succeed in his mission! He may be a bit maverick and direct bull in a china shop but you know a rough diamond is still a diamond! And diamonds cut through almost anything to get the job done. TRUMP will become a legend of the people (the ones that are not blinded by the slippery, self interested parasites).

link   

originally posted by: Byrd
I think what's bewildering is that they read what he says and don't recognize how he fumbles for concepts and avoids answers. As this transcript shows (about halfway down) he's unclear on security levels.

Oh, he's clear on which polls show him with a nice favoability rating.

But he doesn't seem to be able to recognize Dakota Pipeline protesters when he sees them

I suppose what's happening in this Age Of Media is that people are listening to him and not reading and evaluating his words for the most part. I did catch a few supporters saying that they hated the way he talked. I'm not sure how many follow his Twitter account (I check it every few days or when something big happens.)

it annoys me to no end he actually speaks in sound bites. I concluded he purposefully makes vague statement's like his electoral college claim. Trump was right but he didn't elaborate he won Michigan and Wisconsin a herculean feat for a republican which was widely discussed.And by the way the only other to do it was Ronald Reagan. But here is Trumps problem he generalizes for example he sees stats claiming murder rates are on the rise in 5 major US cities. To him it becomes the whole US. My biggest advice I can give him is stop watching the news and just do your damn job.
edit on 2/18/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: The GUT

No, they really didn't. Please look into the declassified report that was used by Bush/Cheney and others. It's clear that the IC made no concrete claims.

Bush even sent memo's to Tony Blair lamenting that the report they were using was pretty weak, and that he hoped some Iraqi defector might be found/used to boost the WMD ruse.

They got what they wanted they always do and have since day one. Look at the fudged reports that Dulles gave President Kennedy.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Wow.

Somebody sure got triggered.

Trump-phobia derangement syndrome has claimed another victim.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

One more edit ... you don't see an issue with the President declaring a good amount of the media (rather than individuals) the ENEMY of the American people?

That is also "unprecedented."

It's about damn time and I say that as a person who started out my media career with a large CBS affiliate and the tenants of ethical journalism in my heart.

I was shell-shocked and oh so saddened to see it a sold out mess. Good stories killed because they either offended a sponsor or the political sensibilities of the shadowy groups that now own them.

Every bit of young Gut's love for journalism is still with the somewhat older one and I see the deep state warmongers hand all up their puppet butt. They aren't being restricted, they are being shown the deep dark truthful mirror. We all have to face that ocassionally. They'll survive and hopefully be better journalists for it. So will we.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Wow.

Somebody sure got triggered.

Trump-phobia derangement syndrome has claimed another victim.

It's called Trump Anger Regressive Disorder.

Or TARD.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I'm amused.

During the election, it was deemed "OK" and people even cheered at foreign interference/hacks that negatively impacted Clinton. People justified it by saying it was "exposing corruption".

These same people now are all butt-hurt about leaks damaging to Trump. What happened to exposing corruption?

I can preempt the arguments now: "Yes, but we had emails WE could read! These are just attacks and rumors!"

You do realize that in the espionage world sources are people's lives, and cultivated sometimes over decades? Look at that Russian guy that was one of Christopher Steele's Russian sources. Found dead of a "suicide" in the backseat of his car the day after the dossier leaked.

And given time and a bi-partisan congressional investigation as Rubio hinted at -- you all will get stuff to read/see. Without these leaks does anyone really think the GOP and Trump's hand picked appointees at the Justice Department would investigate themselves? Even with leaked information, any kind of consequences are still a distant possibility. The people being accused are also the ones in charge of everything.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Not me. Leak away unless it's national security issues. So far Russia is turning out to be a big fat nothing. That Uranium deal though...Trump would NEVER I betcha.
edit on 18-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: peppycat

Trump believes in himself but don't doubt that he's had "the word". Henry Kissinger more than likely ordered him to tow the line.
i will have to study about Henry Kissinger, to understand, sorry i am at a loss.
Thank you for posting something i need to learn about and expand my mind!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
How do those of us who are still sane deal with this?

Basically the same way you deal with sjws

they are perpetually triggered..so mock them.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

How do those of us who are still sane deal with this?

The reason people dismiss the news as "fake news", often without seeing if that is the case, is because the media gave up on ethical journalism long ago. Much of it is literally fake news because it dresses itself up journalism while at the same time eschewing journalism. Because of this dismisal, instead of linking to articles or the media as an appeal to authority, and using the media to do the thinking for you, you'll have to utilize the principles of argument and disputation to prove your case.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

You can't explain the consequences of leadership to morons.They think there are no such things as followers, even though humans ON average are followers. They do not believe in the trickle-down effect of leadership.

It's a waste explaining to them. They have never been in a leadership position and if they are, I doubt they are a very good leader if they can look at Donald and rationalize his current behavior as one.
edit on 18-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I can tell you right now OP, from my own witnessing and having joined over 300+ facebook groups ( to spread info wars links none stop) that both sides, liberals and Trump supporters are using the term "Fake News" .

The reality is this:
Liberals: if it's not CNN it's Fake news! (when ever I post an article that isnt from CNN.)
Trump Supporters: Fake News CNN, NBC etc.

The only difference between both sides is that Trump supporters are the majority of the country. but both sides are using the term. Who invented the term "Fake News?" The mainstream Media invented it.

a reply to: starwarsisreal

What if the shadow government and Trump are puppets to an even higher group that is so unknown nobody knows about them?

The plot thickens. You're getting warmer, very warm.

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

The reason people dismiss the news as "fake news", often without seeing if that is the case, is because the media gave up on ethical journalism long ago. Much of it is literally fake news because it dresses itself up journalism while at the same time eschewing journalism. Because of this dismisal, instead of linking to articles or the media as an appeal to authority, and using the media to do the thinking for you, you'll have to utilize the principles of argument and disputation to prove your case.

Well said! This is exactly the main reason this occurred, and people simply got tired of the false narratives with no proof. The problem on the other side is that the proof is also being deemed as fake news. (Wikileaks etc which so far has not lost any credibility yet.) What I see here is the MSM desperate attempts to maintain their monopoly.
edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 18 Feb 2017 06:53:35 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 06:53:35 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I think the main problem is, that people are so invested in being right about him, that they are unprepared to accept how wrong they were, despite any potential evidence showing their error.

And that is assuming you are dealing with someone who actually has the ability to comprehend a piece of journalistic or factual documentation well enough to actually understand its contents and their meaning. This is not always the case.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Look, Trump may be a POS, but even if he is, he's still better than Hillary would have been.

Yeah, hell I would have likley voted for him! But that doesnt meanyou should not call him to acoount and point out his mistakes and blunders.

What is annoying is people following him blindly and treating him as the Oranage Jesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join