It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM POLL - More Americans Trust Donald Trump than Trust the News Media.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More like, barely more Fox News viewers trust Trump over the media and 10% of Fox News viewers don't trust either.

So 10% of Fox News viewers aren't completely brain dead.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

More like, barely more Fox News viewers trust Trump over the media and 10% of Fox News viewers don't trust either.

So 10% of Fox News viewers aren't completely brain dead.

yet 79% of democrats seem to be. same logic and all....
edit on 17-2-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

What you just hit on there is what changed me from left to right (on paper anyway, in reality, I'm still left leaning). My friends just consume MSM as gospel on Sunday. I couldn't understand why they didn't want to search for both sides of the story.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Only if those 79% watched Fox News.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The fact that the poll is even close, when comparing a 26 DAY-old Administration, against a 80 YEAR-old News Media industry.

How do these people earn Edward R. Murrow awards? They must pass it around amongst themselves, like the Stanley Cup, but without having to actually DO anything for it.

edit on 2/17/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Only if those 79% watched Fox News.

if you truelly believe that your just as blinded as the people your criticising. every mainstream media outlet is extremely partisan and has been caught with their pants down more then one time. in recent times though it was the liberal media who got caught and if u dont see the evidence, which is actual fact, then i dont know what to say.
edit on 17-2-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Why wouldn't they?
Oh, I forgot, the common core, dumbing down,
biased education system. Inserting political
insidiousness instead of reason and quality
into every brain cell possible explains the rest
that don't.
But of course.
S&F

edit on 17-2-2017 by Wildmanimal because: add content

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Most Americans don't know FAKE news, but they sure as heck know that CNN, in particular, is so biased and obsessed against President Trump, that they're hurting America's image... since CNN is shown all over the world. That makes Cable News Network Anti-American, which in turn makes them TRAITORS of their home country.

lol...Counterfeit News Network is looking like a fish on the beach flopping around. They simply refuse to learn from their delusional mistakes.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

i don't trust his admin more than the media. But its easier for me to sort through the truth and lies. So i prefer that for sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

So in addition to putting your trust in a proven liar...

The fact that you just claimed to have elected a president in order to make other people's lives miserable defies logic.
Thinking that armchair bravado was ever going to turn into an armed revolution defies logic.
Thinking that leftists would be tolerant of intolerance defies logic.
Thinking that anything is going to be addressed that actually benefits the general populace by Trump defies logic.
Thinking that Trump is not a globalist (wrapped in a flag) defies logic.
Thinking that no-no topics hasn't been code for racism, sexism, and xenophobia defies logic.
And that is just your little slew of talking points.
Let that sink in.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This just in: "polls now valid , accurate, and scientific". Extra extra...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

a reply to: IAMTAT

Most Americans don't know FAKE news, but they sure as heck know that CNN, in particular, is so biased and obsessed against President Trump, that they're hurting America's image... since CNN is shown all over the world. That makes Cable News Network Anti-American, which in turn makes them TRAITORS of their home country.

lol...Counterfeit News Network is looking like a fish on the beach flopping around. They simply refuse to learn from their delusional mistakes.

You should have seen the looks on the faces of CNN's core anchor panel, right after Donald Trump finished yesterday. Jake Tapper's kept nervously picking up his CNN coffee cup every 30 seconds..taking little sips...and his hand was shaky.

I would love to see the video of them while watching President Trump. I bet they gave him "the bird", and the "up yours!" gesture many times! Do TV news stations keep a camera rolling, even when their brain-dead anchors are not on the air?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

I never said anything about trusting anybody.

The government is not "people". They elevated themselves above "people" status through their own lawlessness and lack of accountability. I relish their uncercainty in these times.

You would be a fool to discount "armchair bravado" after watching a bunch of unarmed, mollycoddled tofu munchers get pissed off enough to storm DC and various other locales just to smash sh!t in misguided defiance of a perceived threat. In reality, little more than steady employment is all that keeps this nation from going full purge mode.

You will have to explain what you see as the intolerance the left is fighting, because I just don't see it. They keep crying "literally Hitler" and pointing at people like Milo and Trump, and that is just laughable.

The general populace doesn't need their problems addressed by Trump, not the ones that matter anyway. They need to reap the benefits of their own contributions to one another and cut the governmental influence and permissions out of the equation entirely.

Trump might be a globalist, but not near the scale of which I am talking about. He was never a piece mover on the big monopoly board and you know it.

Immigration control is not racist or xenophobic. Nations have always had borders.

Discussions on sexism are a waste of time that no amount of legislation or indoctrination can correct. Women are women, men are men and they always will be.

Anyway, still waiting on the fourth Reich to materialize, but so far 2017 isn't all that different from 2013, so I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

February 17, 2017

President Trump's Administration isn't even 30 days old, yet a scientific Fox News poll shows that More Americans Trust what comes out of his Administration, than what the Established News Media tells them. Amazing...and sad, how far and how fast they've fallen!

Now there's some Fake News for ya. "Scientific Fox News Poll". Something more unbelievable than a Sasquatch-Nessie crossbreed baby Monster. The actual claim of a Scientific Poll by Fox News.

Reported by Fox News as well, so you know it's reliable!!

Why not just claim you saw Tiny Alien Warships being sent by Satan's Galactic Army coming to destroy the Earth through your Acme Telescope??? That would be slightly more believable than a "Scientific Fox News Poll".

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

I see no difference between Donald Trump and the News Media.

They both simply repeat what other people tell them.

The "fake news" and the "lies" are all the faults of the "sources."

Wow, really?

take a thing, make it your way, and it's just reporting the source?

You are why Trump won.... and while I'm not even in the US, I am glad he did. warmongers and tyrants who lead you into hell, are done.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Syphone
Scientific news..??
What Scientific about it..?? Real news are all against this savage!

Savage? pray tell.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Syphone
a reply to: Syphone

And sir… I can read news in all 5 different language, don’t tell me that all are lies!.

You only need one language to read truth. I can hear a thousand lies, are they what I need to believe?

what is it that you disagree with?

lets hear it... in English.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Lost me at "trust Donald Trump".

How many more proven examples do his followers need of his lies and ignorance?

I'm going to guess it's an uncountable number as the allegiance had defied logic from the get-go.

Spit them out, dont allude.

all we hear is he's hitler. but you never follow up with facts. just the same BS.

but hey, noise is noise.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, if all the MSM and all the politicians quit lying, I promise to go to church every week for the rest of my life.

HeHe.

Hallelujah !!!

I lie, in nomine satanas....

Oo

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3

I thought this was an interesting poll too!

www.nbcnews.com...

We all love polls

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join