It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM POLL - More Americans Trust Donald Trump than Trust the News Media.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
February 17, 2017

President Trump's Administration isn't even 30 days old, yet a scientific Fox News poll shows that More Americans Trust what comes out of his Administration, than what the Established News Media tells them. Amazing...and sad, how far and how fast they've fallen!

POLL: www.foxnews.com...

Note that this poll was taken BEFORE President Trump began painstakingly pointing out, 36 hours ago, just how FAKE and BIASED against his Administration and America, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC and the New York Times is**.

**REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

-CareWeMust

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Best news I've seen in weeks, maybe the American people aren't too far gone to save this country.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Which is why Trump will ultimately win his battle against the 'Fake News' MSM.
He knows exactly what he's doing...and the Leftist press is acting exactly as he anticipated.

link   
I see no difference between Donald Trump and the News Media.

They both simply repeat what other people tell them.

The "fake news" and the "lies" are all the faults of the "sources."

link   
Lost me at scientific Fox News Poll

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Scientific news..??
What Scientific about it..?? Real news are all against this savage!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphone
Scientific news..??
What Scientific about it..?? Real news are all against this savage!

I dunno, citizen journalists seem pretty favourable towards him.

Oh, you mean the MSM. Well, carry on then.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphone

And sir… I can read news in all 5 different language, don’t tell me that all are lies!.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Right! To be ahead of the MSM in TRUST with less than a month of experience, and the Established News and Entertainment Media kicking him in the azz at every chance they get, is a YUGE achievement! It will only get better for our incredible President.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Lost me at "trust Donald Trump".

How many more proven examples do his followers need of his lies and ignorance?

I'm going to guess it's an uncountable number as the allegiance had defied logic from the get-go.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Most Americans don't know FAKE news, but they sure as heck know that CNN, in particular, is so biased and obsessed against President Trump, that they're hurting America's image... since CNN is shown all over the world. That makes Cable News Network Anti-American, which in turn makes them TRAITORS of their home country.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Trump supporters trust polls now?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I thought this was an interesting poll too!

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: nvm

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

What defies logic about a large swath of America being so sick of our government that we elected a troll to make all of their lives miserable? It was a hell of a lot better plan than armed revolution.

It's ten times more entertaining, and nobody dies.

MSM is convulsing in fits of irrelevance, the masks have fallen off the so called tolerant leftists (not all, but you know who I'm talking about), the globalists have sh!t their expensive suits, militant feminists are BTFO, no-no topics are finally being addressed, and we didn't have to fire a single effing shot.

Let that sink in.

link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Trump supporters trust polls now?

FNC polls usually correspond pretty closely to MSM polls (they are owned by the same corporations after all). If these polls give Trump a +3 edge, it is more likely he has a 7-10 point edge.

link   

Hopefully they will just succeed at destabilizing their bank accounts.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well, if all the MSM and all the politicians quit lying, I promise to go to church every week for the rest of my life.

HeHe.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

yet a scientific Fox News poll shows

Oh so now scientific polls are relevant? Or is this only when it benefits your beleifs? It doesn't help that Gallup has him polling lower than other presidents in his first month btw:
www.nbcnews.com...

I love how many of you are throwing around the whole 'media bias' argument when it comes to anything criticizing Trump. Yet neither of you can seem to give us real examples of these biases?

By the way, Trump stated, bragged, without anybody asking him or anything body leading him, that he got the highest electoral college votes Since Reagan. This is false. George W Bush is the only person Trump got more electoral college votes. He then tried to make the excuse he only meant republican presidents, which is again false. George H Bush got higher. He brought this up, nobody asked him to. Nobody told him to brag. It's not the medias fault he lied.

What happened to personal responsibility huh?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i think this part is pretty interesting
"There are the expected partisan differences. Eight in 10 Republicans (81 percent) trust the Trump administration more to tell the truth, while roughly the same portion of Democrats trust the media (79 percent). Independents are twice as likely to put their faith in Trump as the press (52-26 percent), while 16 percent say neither. "

i find it quite frightening that 79% of democrats can trust the media when so much has come out to discredit the media over the past year. from colluding with the DNC to just how partisan every network is these days.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join