It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump going on resort vacation for the third week in a row

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

where's the trump lovers on this?.....silence....I guess their only recourse is...wait for it...FAKE NEWS!!...

This Trump supporters response actually is here and here. Perhaps don't pretend we did not already offer our rebuttal.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thecoolguy

You are a moron.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think drumpf will declare "mission accomplished" around memorial day, hand the presidency to pence and quit

ok, that's just a fantasy

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
That's why there are weekends.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

That only happened because Bush left him with a massive deficit. Even though Clinton had left Bush with a surplus. I believe it was around 1.4 trillion when Obama took office. It is now at a little over 400 billion thanks to Obama.

If trump is such a great business man he should be able to get us to a surplus in no time. Gutting the e.p.a.(allowing for unprecedented pollution) should help alot. Hopefully the thousands that lose their jobs because of it won't have to get unemployment benefits or god forbid food benefits because of it. Idk maybe they Can get hired on to help dump all the toxic waste(that no longer will have to be disposed of safely) in your backyard or maybe they can get some of those infrastructure jobs he is supposed to create. It's so great to know that thousands will suffer just so the rich can get richer.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Byrd
I mean business, as in official business for the USA. That is what Trump is doing in Florida. Should he just fly for hours back to DC when he is done, or fly less than thirty minutes to his own property in the State he still has official meetings and business for???

I am in the process of tracking down such figures from the 89th airlift wing. I still have to laugh at calling this a vacation when he is working. Can I use that at my small business? "What do you need vacation days for?? According to all media, you get a vacation every weekend!"

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

no, its better than that actually.

Judicial Watch, the conservative nonprofit that tracked Obama’s travel, told POLITICO that it plans to file a Freedom of Information Act request on Monday for a full accounting of Trump’s travel costs for the weekend getaway.

He added there are “real costs of going back and forth,” as Trump has said he plans to do regularly throughout his presidency.

But the choice to stay at Mar-a-Lago, which Trump owns, does carry some cost advantages.

“Presidents pay for their own and their families’ lodging, food and incidentals while on vacation, which may be why they generally prefer to stay at properties they own, as guests of wealthy friends or at the official presidential retreat at Camp David,” wrote Scott Farris, ... in the Washington Post in 2014.

The only thing we paid for I guess was the usual, secret service protection.

Sorry, there was more and I forgot to add source.

WAPost
But since presidential vacations are always working vacations, taxpayers cover what it takes to keep the commander in chief working. Lodging and meals are an extra cost, but taxpayers pay the salaries of White House staffers and Secret Service agents whether the president stays in Washington or not, so a presidential vacation does not significantly increase personnel costs.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
President Trump got a lot of work done this weekend, but media is more Anti-Trump/Anti-America than ever. I heard a rundown on the radio of tasks he accomplished this weekend, but can't find any news sites that show them.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Our lazy President is on his way back to Florida again for this weekend. Time for one of you haters to start another thread!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join