It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why IS the US military moving back into 'Stargate' a decade after it was abandoned?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ok, so we are going to try to read between the lines here. I truly hope we all can just absorb something here.

So FBI Anon (Reddit) mentioned something that had it not been for the recent comment would have sailed right over my head. However, because I had the pleasure of reading his thoughts before they were scrubbed, the connection is obvious.

***Had to shorten original title due to length.

Part of OP on Reddit:

Vault 7 refers to the FBI data vault containing information about the 7th floor group. This data vault is currently only accessible via direct personal access. It is literally a server room in a bomb/electromagnetic proof vault with zero outside access connections.

Follow up comment from FBI Anon:

QUESTION: Is it, by any chance, the underground Cheyenne Mountain complex? aka NORAD?

ANSWER: Bingo

Ok well why is it important?

Well:

QUESTION: This is LARP bull#

The data on hard drives degrade over time , especially when powered down -> due to random electromagnetic noise you will get bits that flip over time and will corrupt data and make it useless -> you cannot simply 'store data dead until a request is made to move it' unless you store it on TAPE -> just ask google.

ANSWER: Microfiche, and that isn't stored here. I'm pretty sure it gets put in some warehouse similar to the on at the end of the Indiana Jones movie. I'm serious.

I think you are misunderstanding the purpose of this room. It's for active orders and intel. Not long term storage.

So Why do I bring this up? Hint: It's the title:

Cheyenne Mountain Complex being refurbished by Pengaton
High tech communications being installed that are impervious to electromagnetic pulses
The bunker is build under 2,000 feet of the Rocky Mountains and is able to withstand a hit by a 30 megaton nuclear blast
Decommissioned 10-years ago because 'the Russians were no longer a threat'

Pay close attention here, why does suddenly everything sync? Me = nervous.

The Pentagon last week announced a $700 million contract with Raytheon Corporation to oversee the work for North American Aerospace Command (NORAD) and US Northern Command.
Admiral William Gortney, head of NORAD and Northern Command, said that 'because of the very nature of the way that Cheyenne Mountain's built, it's EMP-hardened.'

What does all that mean? Let's discuss.

Sources:

www.dailymail... .co.uk/news/article-3031041/Why-military-moving-Stargate-base-deep-Rocky-Mountains-decade-abandoned.html

The Q&A originated from Reddit, I read through a paste bin. Not sure I can post but pretty sure some archived reddit recovery....."reddit recovery" should be a meme....is available.

edit on 17-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It was "decommissioned ".

Sure it was

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
It was "decommissioned ".

Sure it was

Exactly, so why make us think that? Where is Vault 7?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Tagging to follow ...Lots of data in the past week making dots fall like dominoes .The latest newsbud vid gives a much larger background of the external nature of the situation .imo go team

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Those strange underground threads surrounding the air port in Colorado with the spooky murals may fit .

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

it was never decommissioned, it was re-designated.

NORAD's focus and facilities have both evolved to meet the asymmetric threats of the 21st century. On July 28, 2006, the Cheyenne Mountain Directorate was re-designated as the Cheyenne Mountain Division, with the mission to assist in establishing an integrated NORAD and USNORTHCOM Command Center within the headquarters building at Peterson Air Force Base.
North American Aerospace Defense Command

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Whatever it is, imagine this FBI Anon being real, only not FBI, more like deep state, the left hand, doing clues for us to follow. He brings up the same location that just so happens to get report in mSM. Something here is suspect.

Just how elaborate can a PSYOP be? Suppose we find out soon I reckon.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Does that matter though?: That's the MSN title and reporting. Why?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Not to seem overly cryptic, think about it. The jig is up on location, v so suddenly a new story comes up explaining how 700 million is slated to"refurbish" it.

Bull#. Cover story.

Is been refurbished. But why is Vault 7?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

you know there's only about three countries that said they would use nukes against the U.S. in the pasts 15 years or so.
one of them sees it as a natural progression in any conflict that may develop with the U.S..
only makes sense.
edit on 17-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

contracts went out in 2015.

Raytheon Technical Services Co., LLC, Colorado Springs, Colorado, has been awarded a $700,000,000 indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for the North American Aerospace Defense Command Cheyenne Mountain Complex. Contractor will provide sustainment services and products supporting the Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract covered systems. The program provides ITW/AA authorities with accurate, timely and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of air, missile and space threats. Work will be performed at Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado; Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station, Colorado; Vandenberg Air Force Base, California; and Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska, and is expected to be complete by March 30, 2020. This award is the result of a competitive acquisition with two offers received. No funds are being obligated at the time of award. Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado, is the contracting activity (FA8723-15-D-0001).
Contracts Press Operations Release No: CR-058-15 March 30, 2015

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Just posting this vid that I came across when poking around
link to a thread I found the vid on .There is other stuff there toolunaticoutpost.com...
edit on 17-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
There is a common mis-conception that NORAD was "decommissioned" due to there no long being a threat from the Russians. But the truth is, it never was. Main operations were sent to Peterson AFB, and for a long time everyone here in town thought the same thing, that it was decommissioned. This was mainly due to the fact that the local news was reporting it that way. Later, it became known that the main operations were suspended (in the mountain) until the EMP shielding upgrades were complete.

However, I've always known that the "decommissioned" part of the story was bunk. How would I know that, you might ask? Well, because I delivered pizzas to the first check point at NORAD during and AFTER the upgrades.

Pretty much what the guy describes is correct though, because it syncs with what the locals here have all been told.

Not sure about the "Stargate" reference however. It was a so-so show. I never really got into it.

See edits.

edit on 17-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
A lot of the info that's coming out certainly is being seemingly verified at a pretty fast rate. Could be good guys helping us or Russia destroying us with leaked truth lol hard to say. Or B.S.

I will say in that addition to the stuff that ends up being correct, the following has the ring of truth in the way the source sees the interviewer isn't getting it and tells him it's a command room not for storage.

TQUESTION: This is LARP bull#

The data on hard drives degrade over time , especially when powered down -> due to random electromagnetic noise you will get bits that flip over time and will corrupt data and make it useless -> you cannot simply 'store data dead until a request is made to move it' unless you store it on TAPE -> just ask google.

ANSWER: Microfiche, and that isn't stored here. I'm pretty sure it gets put in some warehouse similar to the on at the end of the Indiana Jones movie. I'm serious.

I think you are misunderstanding the purpose of this room. It's for active orders and intel. Not long term storage.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The location of said bunker by said leaker means it was real, which also means the cover was blown. Hence the new article as a cover story and set a new precedence.
edit on 17-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

can you give us a good link to this new article.
yours seems to broken. and the only one i can find at the
dailymail with the same name is from 16:55 EST, 8 April 2015 | Updated: 17:40 EST, 9 April 2015

Why IS the US military moving back into 'Stargate' base deep under the Rocky Mountains a decade after it was abandoned?

just one month after the contract went out almost two years ago.
edit on 17-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I can't be the only one on ATS to notice there is a trunking of the astral vortex that tends to center on these locations?

Classic

'I think he'll be to Rome as is the osprey to the fish, who takes it by sovereignty of nature.'

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It makes me think that they are thinking there may be a high atmosphere nuclear blast that will knock out communications everywhere. Possibly done by our own country or by Russia to crush our ability to communicate and destroy everyone's computers and information.

Would they do this if there was no possible threat? no.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Awhile, that's nuthin...I lived by rocky flats in the fiftys......the alluvial gravel there beside the front range.....

Is thirteen thousand feet deep at least.....easy diggins....get a picture of that in our mind

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Thank you a good find. There is something going on here this is not a coincidence.

star and flag..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join