It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Against the Tweet-Riddled Mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Meandering thoughts on this subject

- The president should not give up twitter if he doesn't want to. I realize the public expects him to. But that is the publics issue to deal with. I personally think we should be appalled at individuals creating brands out of themselves that they then hire publicists to manage. Maybe celebrities are one thing. Politicians, on the other hand....why would anyone be OK with that?
- You cannot read between the lines of 140 character tweets while simultaneously mocking him for speaking on a 5th grade level. Either he's a moron, or he can communicate between the lines in 140 characters.
- If any political leaders of other nations are spurred to war over a freaking tweet, their nation needs to remove them from office. we elevate social media to a much loftier position than it likely deserves. And I think sane adults know this.
- LesMis is right: if you are outraged at Trumps outrage on Twitter, you are staring into the Abyss. It doesn't mean I won't make fun of Trump being a gay fish. SNL wouldn't be funny without Trump moaning on Twitter. It makes me think he's providing them publicity on purpose.

-

<< 1   >>

join