It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing myself... Hello

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,
I've been lurking for awhile. Set up my profile at the end of December 2016 then lurked some more. Now I'm coming out of the ATS closet.
Interested in educating myself and others. My primary focus is on religions, spiritually and cultures. Although I dabble in other things.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsPStudge

Welcome to the site. You might dive back into the closet on and off. Don't get discouraged

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
hello Mrs P. Studge.
glad you could join us.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you! LOL I did a few times, but there was a great post by a member that changed my mind and I started making comments after reading his post. The rest is history. You're stuck with me now! Bahahaha!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Oh, I did make a post about getting hooked up with an older member to guide me. Do you know what the wait period is on that? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsPStudge

Thank you! LOL I did a few times, but there was a great post by a member that changed my mind and I started making comments after reading his post. The rest is history. You're stuck with me now! Bahahaha!

Like gum on the bottom of my shoe.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Welcome to te loony bin. Some might call me the . loony. (I question everything; not because I'm a proving some idea, but because every idea has some ( twisted? ) reason to exist.)
And it's interesting to see what gold can be found in the dross.
Looking forward to your take on subjects.

VF

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Welcome, MrsPStudge.

Looking forward to your posts & threads here.
We'll all do our best to help get you started.

If you have any questions...just ask.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Welcome aboard the crazy train! Glad to have you and your thoughts and opinions. We normally go back to more normal conspiracy theories after and election. Not this time. I will be glad to see some threads that are not in the political mud-pit.

See you on the boards!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Hi, i am happy to see you here, we have similar interests...hope to read more post from you!

Have a nice stay!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! MrsPS..

Hope your trepidation wears off and you don't need your safety closet anymore!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Like gum on the bottom of my shoe.:lol

Hopefully I quoted right... And bahahaha!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: VenatiusFortunatus
Welcome to te loony bin. Some might call me the . loony.

Hi Head Loony!

(I question everything; not because I'm a proving some idea, but because every idea has some ( twisted? ) reason to exist.)

I too question everything. Nothing is black and white. Its a mish mash of everyone's idea's, thoughts, spiritual belief and upbringing. What My truth is, is totally different from someone else's.

Looking forward to your take on subjects.

LOL You might not like some of my ideas on certain subjects, but I look forward to many productive debates.

*this looks like a big quote and didn't come out right, but you get the idea. I'll get the quoting thing right with a little practice

edit on 2/18/2017 by MrsPStudge because: Because i screwed up

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hi IAMTAT, I've seen you around and have loved reading your comments, etc. Thanks for the welcome and I won't hesitate to ask if I need help.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

You're here so it's too late to warn you away.

Enjoy the site, just never, ever focus on the mods. They are all AI's from a distant future that are training humanity to obey our robot overlords.

Or not.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Hi spirit_horse,
Thanks for the welcome. Oh yes, that almost made me leave. I wondered if this group was like that all the time. As luck would have it, the day I was going to deactivate my account, I saw a very nice post saying Make ATS Great Again. That post made me stay... Yes, I want to know what's going on politically but I don't want it shoved through my eye sockets. Blessings to you.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

LOL! I love it! I've seen you around and have really enjoyed your humor. Yes, its too late to warn me away.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Thank you for the welcome. Yes the trepidation is wearing off. Although I do enjoy the closet. Its quiet in there.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Hi Peppycat, thanks for the welcome! That's wonderful on the similar interests. I look forward to reading your comments and threads.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join