It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you be OK with Trump being the only source of news in America?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Who has ever said Trump does not lie? He lies a lot. But i think this is more about fairness

a reply to: underwerks

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: mOjOm

That is up to discernment. People should know right and wrong and do their own research on stories. If they turn out to be factual, you will have the answer.

Easily said. Yes, there are certain critical and analytical tools you can use but eventually you will have to rely on sources you trust...which brings us back to the original question.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I just want want real news without spin, biased opinion!

The problem is you cannot get that from any media, mainstream or alternative.

All reporting involves selection and some creative interpretation, even when more than one side of an issue is given.

It all boils down to trust but, in this most post-modern political era, we have forgotten how to critically evaluate what we see and too easily fall for whatever we want to hear.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The maniacal "Cheeto Jesus" IS the one source for all (ok, most) news already.
At least on big news sites, newspapers, news shows, etc.. His childish poo flinging floats to the top nearly everywhere.
I really hope that we have some decent choices next election cycle.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I just want trump to spill what we "really" know about everything going on outside the bounds of our planet. It's quiet, too suspiciously quiet...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac
I just want trump to spill what we "really" know about everything going on outside the bounds of our planet. It's quiet, too suspiciously quiet...

If they are looking down on us right now, there is no way in HELL they are going to get involved in a bunch of hairless apes acting like they have totally lost their damn minds and abandoned all the faculties that evolution has handed them....

Nope, and I dont blame them.......

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yes some consider him to be the living manfisation of theEgyptian Frog God Kek. The darkness that ushers in the light.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Yes some consider him to be the living manfisation of theEgyptian Frog God Kek. The darkness that ushers in the light.

He's a kek alright.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
in my opinion, the best place for coverage on the US news is BBC america, so I'm good

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

What are you people talking about, jesus!

People are not saying Donald Trump is God or saying his words are Gospel. They are agreeing that what he says about most news outlets is that they are owned by investors. This is what ATS has known for years!! Jesus.

Any coverage of anything major in the last 10 years have always been skewed by the media. War on Iraq, attack of 9/11. Non of that media was covered in a just way.

So finally someone in the position of President is putting it out there that these outlets are not as true as people think they are, he is helping those that do not know about this kind of deception.

IT IS IN NO WAY SAYING TRUMP SHOULD BE THE ONLY OUTLET.

You people and your Trump bandwagon its seriously deluded and brain deadening to see and read.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well it would certainly be an improvement over the slop Hillary and Barack are shoving into the airwaves. Seriously though Trump is just saying it like it is and calling on alternative media sources. I thought all you ats people liked alternative media.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join