It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu
I've got more important things to do than obsess about presidential tweets. Good luck with your crusade for President Pence though. I've seen you pining for him for a while.

I'm sure he'll do wonderful things for our country.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
PRIME EXAMPLE of how CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC/NYT are hurting America...and thereby, Americans.

Admiral Harward decided NOT to accept the National Security Advisor job offer, after hearing President Trump's press conference, where he described the HELL that these news media outlets put him, and his administration through, on a daily basis.

Full Story: www.msn.com...

These media outlet attacks on the President, hurts AMERICA when they scare away the best talent for these critical positions. I wonder if there is some kind of Executive Order that President Trump can invoke, to label these outlets as a danger to the country? If so, now is the time to issue it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

He's got an R after his name, and what did Gover Nordquist say? Something about having a pulse and two hands or something?

The Republicans don't need Trump to rubber stamp their legislation anymore. If it appears that they'll be on the chopping block for obstructing or even colluding with the Trump team during the election with Russia, they'll quickly toss Trump to the wolves.

Face it, there aren't any real conservatives left in America. Anyone claiming that voting Republican or Tea Party makes them conservative is fooling themselves. The people calling themselves conservatives aren't trying to stop change, they're trying to rewind time. They're regressives -- and more than that, they're anti-progressives and anti-Democrat.

I've met Trump followers who claim that Regean wasn't all that great because he raised taxes, didn't fully reject gun control, and had a sensible stance on immigration (compared to Trump on all of the above). What we see today are RADICAL views by people fed a diet of EXTREMISM. The people selling this mind-diet only want one thing: to enrich themselves and not you.

I guess all Trump had to do was come down out of Trump tower and put on a trucker hat to win over the working man. I mean, rich people don't wear hats like that and talk to people.

What's ironic and sad is that Trump wouldn't even rent to most of his supporters. He wouldn't grant them access to his golf clubs, spas, or even eat at his restaurants. And no, statistically speaking you will not and cannot become wealthy enough in this life to do so, either. The American dream is a pipe dream to keep you passive and OK with being raped by the elites of the world. Having a dream to distract you keeps you from revolting.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow, sounds like a snowflake to me. Hard to believe since he's a hardened military man.

You'd think someone that orders people to their deaths could handle some reporters.

Geeze, I had no idea the media/press were worse than entire armies of soldiers with weapons!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The media hold far more sway over the majority of the population than soldiers. We are kept in line not with soldiers but with the media. At least in Canada and the US.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Noncents
If it appears that they'll be on the chopping block for obstructing or even colluding with the Trump team during the election with Russia, they'll quickly toss Trump to the wolves.

You talk like I care... The government machine can wear whatever four or eight year mask we tell it to wear. The thing is, if people fight so hard against Trump to the point that they do get him ousted then we get Pence.

To me they're both the same mask.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
He is not anti-press. He is only anti-press in regards to anything that paints him in a bad light. He has nothing but glowing praise for any media source that lavishes praise on him, his goals, his policies. Has he universally blasted the media? Nope.. he has praised them when they support him. Cute how people defend his hypocritical views of the media. They are evil.. unleesss.. they are heaping praise on him, then it's all good.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
He is not anti-press. He is only anti-press in regards to anything that paints him in a bad light. He has nothing but glowing praise for any media source that lavishes praise on him, his goals, his policies. Has he universally blasted the media? Nope.. he has praised them when they support him. Cute how people defend his hypocritical views of the media. They are evil.. unleesss.. they are heaping praise on him, then it's all good.

^^ This.

Remember, the leaks are real but the news is fake!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Haven't you heard that you cannot delete anything from the internet?

Once you post it, it is there forever!

I also noticed that you keep sticking up for your fake news media.

The problem with your leftwing media is they took the news and turned it into an opinion page! No one gives a crap about their opinion!

But by all means pander on.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If it weren't for this forum, you'd never know about the young Trump Administration's accomplishments over the past 26 days.

I wouldn't call passing EO's that are blocked by judges as soon as they are signed called an accomplishment.

Even FOX News missed the INTEL factory in Arizona announcement.

That's because it was originally announced years ago. The building was put on hold due to low demand.

President Trump should use his leadership/Twitter to call a BOYCOTT of products that advertise on CNN. (Gotta take on the worst offender first.) If advertisers leave CNN, game over! And it won't take long, as the network is already listing badly.

Oh please let him do that. In no time it will be goodbye Donnie unless you think he should be able to break the law.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
im curious if the people that find this frightening were worried when obama gave this speech and talked about these same issues with the media?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
There used to be a day where a large majority of ATS members agreed that the mainstream media was simply a tool used by "The Power That Be" to control the public's opinion.

There are thousands of cases where the mainstream media was caught blatantly lying, hiding, misinterpreting and or completely ignoring major events for known and unknown reasons. The media was not doing so out of ignorance or bad journalism, they were doing it purposefully.

There was a day ATS members would dissect and research the information provided by the mainstream media not to oppose or support the truth behind it, but to understand why and how "The Power That Be" was using that misinformation to psychologically control the opinions of the public, and even control other nations. The media's reporting was used by conspiracy theorists like an old keyhole to peak behind the closed doors.

The media is the distracting hand of the magicians that are using the slight of hand technique. To understand what the other hidden hand is doing you had to understand what the distracting hand was distracting you with, and distracting you from.

Long ago, if you would have told these wise and intelligent ATS members that the sitting president is trashing the mainstream media on live television, they would no doubtfully first wondered what "The Power That Be" were up to now, or they would tell you that one of their own somehow won the election. But none of them would doubt the media is the enemy of the people.

Why do you think smaller news networks and independent journalists started to become so popular on the internet? Because its fun? No, because people stopped trusting the mainstream media, and wanted to find the truth for themselves.

I can't believe that today I see a large portion of ATS members defending the mainstream media. There are even topics where people won't give you the time of day unless you post some source from the mainstream media. It's so bad now, these people have almost surely been hypnotized and or psychologically dominated by TPTB that they come here and defend their own delusional source of information. Either that, or TPTB finally realized the internet is the next propaganda tool they need to control. So they have hired minions going around and swaying public opinion one topic at a time.

The times they are a-changin'

edit on 18-2-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Diisenchanted

He is stepping up his dictator game I see. Thanks for letting us know.

LOL Breitbart.

Trump knows no bounds in the fascism arena. Again, thanks for the alert that he is hitting even harder at the press.

There's a reason for that and it has f*ck all to do with fascism...
edit on 18-2-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Of all the ironic things to have happened in this universe, Donald Trump is the person whow might have the most success "waking people up".

Amazing...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The mainstream media are the enemy of the American people.

They are funded from corporate advertisements, with high concentrations of pharmaceutical, insurance, finance commercials all of which are nefarious scammers.

They are extremely dishonest. Certain key details are often withheld from stories. If you are sharp enough to catch on, you can see almost every story is told in a tone that attempts to form your own opinions for you.

edit on 18-2-2017 by Jimmycrackerson because: none

edit on 18-2-2017 by Jimmycrackerson because: he can

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
And now you're triggered.

How interesting that when you have nothing to say, you spout meaningless pop phrases you've heard.
Never learn how to think, much less think for yourself?
Pffft!
So sorry that reality upsets you so, tough.

I predict that you will be another regretful Trumpette... :^(

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Yep they are the enemy of the people just like the Pravda was the enemy of the Russian people and was full of disinfo and deceit...state run and communist...only now it's neither right nor left but NWO
en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-2-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

and yet you're probably one of those people who would've loved to see Obama in a third term. Even Saddam had his supporters.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
You wish buddy!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

When will you guys start seeing the war going on against we the people by mainstream media? It has nothing to do with dictatorship. People have officially woken up in HUGE numbers and already figuring out that the msm = corrupt bias.

Mainstream media have committed suicide, it is the end for them and they have noone to blame but themselves.

The real questions we should be asking ourselves is once the media falls (which is imminent). Who will take their place? That power needs to go back to we the people.

What I am pointing out, is that with the death of the big boys, it opens up the free market for other medias to shine. But it has to be powered by we the people. Not them the establishment. It should have always been that way.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 18 Feb 2017 06:36:24 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 06:36:24 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join