It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Edi for double post.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: namelesss

Trump isn't lying. He's trolling leftists.

That makes me laff and laff and laff ... 'cause it works. Every time.

I suggest that you look up lie in a dictionary.
That you mistake a lie, and excuse it as you do, is just pathetic!
That might make some laugh, but I find it sad...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: namelesss

Trump isn't lying. He's trolling leftists.

That makes me laff and laff and laff ... 'cause it works. Every time.

I suggest that you look up lie in a dictionary.
That you mistake a lie, and excuse it as you do, is just pathetic!
That might make some laugh, but I find it sad...

Ha ha - ha ha - ha ha (still laffing)

And now you're triggered.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm not saying everything he says is a lie. Nobody lies about everything. Some things I think he doesn't even know is a lie when he says it either. He might believe it is true, but that doesn't mean it is true or accurate.

Some things he says are true. Some things aren't. Some of them are lies and he knows they are. Some things are lies but he doesn't know that because he's been misinformed.

I'd say the same applies to the media also.

However, Fake News, in it's original meaning was literally "Fake News". It was completely fabricated stories that were being created by different outlets on purpose and were made up. They weren't baised. They were completely made up like BatBoy steals womans Baby, or Atlantis Found and is Inhabited by Dolphin People. Sh*t like that.

Biased news is not fake news. It's real news that is being spun or misreported or told with a particular partisan perspective. It's can be misleading and can be done to various degrees, but it's not fake. The core of the story did happen, it's just being reported with a bias.

link   
ATS really needs to come up with some kind of trigger alert, a bit like an epilepsy warning, i really think some of these lefties are going to pop a fuse or two one of these days. You know a nice gentle disclaimer

" Reading this Trump thread may raise blood pressure and cause constipation, please keep appropriate medication handy at all times. "

Trump is many things and i personally think he is going to make a mess but one thing for sure is he is right about the news media, everything they say should be taken with a grain of salt.

link   
All Newsoutlets lie. We have pretty blatanty liars in germany too but the sad part is that nobody cares if they are lied too. And since the media blackout about crimes committed by refugees it's gotten even worse with all the denial. Not to mention the pure hatred of everything Trump says,does or stands for. If i dare to mention Trump and list all his good deeds since his election i'm immediately labeled Nazi,Facist,racist and all the other fancy buzzwords. The MSM has so many of my fellow citizens brainwashed that's downright scary. This needs to end before something really awful happens to Trump and his supporters.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
Real journalists do not show bias.

Real journalists verify their material as true.

Real journalists do not use propaganda to manipulate their viewers.

Those that wish for you to believe the way they want you to believe are not your friends.

Wake up!

Journalism is a business. It's about making money.

Both sides.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

The problem is when you can no longer trust the media who can you trust?

Trust Trump. Really. He says cool stuff.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Wake up!

Both sides.

Wake up!

That's the problem! It's about money and solely money, and it's not supposed to be! It's not supposed to be about bought-and-sold political influence!

It's supposed to be about neutral, unbiased reporting of facts!

Wake up!

edit on 17-2-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

When dealing with brainwashed people that lap up MSM spin like milk, you have to be informed.

It pays to listen to speeches, town halls, press conferences, press briefings, in their entirety. That helps to keep things in context because you have all the surrounding statements that clarify and polish the statement.

Most people don't have the time to do that, however, so they tend to get their information from blips and snippets and the nightly Trump-bashing propagandists.

Information is like gold. You have to "fight" for it, because it can affect your life. The media is selling information, and they sell it to the highest bidder. That bidder may want it embellished, tainted, or shaped into something it wasn't meant to be, so keep that in mind when correcting and informing your brainwashed friends.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump is many things and i personally think he is going to make a mess but one thing for sure is he is right about the news media, everything they say should be taken with a grain of salt.

Of course you should always question "the news". Is that really a new idea for you??? Did it really take Trump saying something for you to start questioning Media Reports???

Because for most of my life I just assumed that most people already did this. Trump isn't saying something new or unique here. Most people were already doing this to various degrees. The real fake news is that Trump has somehow exposed news as being fake sometimes. There is nothing new to that idea. Most people already were aware that the media is in some form or another "Perception Management".

This idea has been around for a very long time. Movies have been made about it. Countless stories have been written about it. This is not new. All that has happened is it has been brought to a boil and blown way out of proportion now. That you can attribute to Trump if you'd like. But not the idea that some news reporting is false or misleading or incorrect or biased. EVERYONE has been aware of this for quite some time.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: mOjOm

Very few humans alive never lie / self-deceive.

But that doesn't mean that's all Trump (the individual) does is lie.

The MSM (organizations), now that's another story. Their "lies" are a more complicated subject. A big part of the situation is the propaganda has been so pervasive and ubiquitous for so long the general narratives that are based on fantasy, they beLIEve their own fictions.

Then you work in actual news fakery, and we've been seeing tons of stories get exposed for that these past few months alone.

Now work in partisan self-deludedness.

Now work in their war propaganda roles and things get REAL messy. The situation that went down in Syria being a top choice example. Sure, for a while, most people didn't actually know what all went down there. But now we all know that ObamaMcCainHillaryGrahamCo. were involved with the CIA's operation to send Al Qaeda in there (a wickedly treasonous act) to overthrow the government (which should be a WAR CRIME). It backfired into a quagmire, thus dragging it out long enough that the core aspects of it are now exposed... everyone involved should be in prison, but instead the MSM completely ignore this reality, and instead of hold their nuts to the fire they use it as cause to loathe over Russia like everything we've seen (as the official propaganda was that it was Russia fault we sent Al Qaeda in there to overthrow their ally).

ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East

So following this inherent reality, which is a core beam in the anti-Russia foundation, essentially the entire anti-Russia narrative is a farce. = FAKE NEWS

And that's only but the latest military ordeal that the MSM has been instrumental in.

I do sometimes wonder if we aren't somehow hypnotized by the media. Remember when Syria came up the first time a few years back and the whole country was like hayull no! Then it went quiet for awhile, the strategy was reformulated, and then presto-chango Assad was the devil in the flesh and folk are parroting the MSM here daily now. Wow...what an effing Jedi Mind Trick of some POWERFUL psyop deep state magicians.

With the internet we can do magic now too. Say it People: DEEP STATE. DEEP. STATE. Pepper the internet with it. The Deep State are the Soul of Fake News. Very Fake News lol.

Come On Y'all: Every Administration Right or Left since Kennedy have been deep state controlled. Our crappy destabilizing foreign policy NEVER changes does it? Ask yourself WHY?...your heart of hearts will give you the answer.

edit on 17-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Here's one for you ...

Thanks for letting us all know that 'journalism' hasn't got a damn thing to do with the 1st Amendment anymore.

Wait'll Americans get down to dealing with leftist liars. You best hope that thing about cruel and unusual punishment covers tongues ... and scalpels.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Here comes the leftists to rabidly defend political activists posing as journalists in their smear campaign / etc electioneering pursuits....

What are Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Laura Ingraham, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Neil Cavuto, Tucker Carlson, Pirro, Krauthammer, Michelle Malkin, Peggy Noonan, Bill O'Reilly, Paul Gigot, George Will, Nick Gillespie, Glenn Reynolds, Mark Levin, David Brooks, etc?

Fox, NewsMax, WSJ, NY Post, National Review, Washington Times, Washington Examiner, Daily Caller, Breitbart, WND, IJR, TownHall, Weekly Standard, PJ Media, ZeroHedge, CNS News, Western Journalism, American Thinker, American Spectator, The New American, Red State, Front Page, LifeZette etc?

No bias there right? Naaaaaaaaaaah.

You can't see how f'd up it is for the American President to launch an all out attack on all of the media sources that he doesn't like while endorsing all of the sources that kiss his ass?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
What are Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Laura Ingraham, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Neil Cavuto, Tucker Carlson, Pirro, Krauthammer, Michelle Malkin, Peggy Noonan, Bill O'Reilly, Paul Gigot, George Will, Nick Gillespie, Glenn Reynolds, Mark Levin, David Brooks, etc?

Fox, NewsMax, WSJ, NY Post, National Review, Washington Times, Washington Examiner, Daily Caller, Breitbart, WND, IJR, TownHall, Weekly Standard, PJ Media, ZeroHedge, CNS News, Western Journalism, American Thinker, American Spectator, The New American, Red State, Front Page, LifeZette etc?

Partisan MSM hacks.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Wait'll Americans get down to dealing with leftist liars. You best hope that thing about cruel and unusual punishment covers tongues ... and scalpels.

What does that even mean? You don't like what people are reporting so they should be tortured? That's not all unhinged. Jesus.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You left Ann Coulter out of your list. Shame shame on you.

But, I'll cut you some slack, because Coulter is an independent thinker and she nails it most of the time, and doesn't give two spits whether you like the way she says it or not.

She probably belongs on a list of one..

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
He's not wrong. The mainstream media has mostly been acting as advocates for Democrat candidates and policies for years, but as of late, they don't even bother trying to hide their bias. In that respect, Trump has been the greatest thing to ever happen to American politics, because if nothing else, his candidacy and presidency has made much of the public realize just how much the media manipulates and flat-out lies to them in order to push the liberal Democrat agenda.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Trump is the most immature and unpresidential President in our history- what an idiot.

He should try to do something useful instead of whining and attacking the media all week and then going on vacation every weekend.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Snarl

What does that even mean? You don't like what people are reporting so they should be tortured? That's not all unhinged. Jesus.

' ' 'Reporting' ' ' my left cheek. These Enemies of the State have been orchestrating a communist transformation ... generally leading to the purge of Millions ... and they should suffer the consequences. Their numbers may be thousands or so, but really ... meh. 1431 and counting.

The only way to #MAGA will be through orchestrating a mini-purge.

Now ... how does it feel to be persecuted?

edit on 1722017 by Snarl because: gotta lay off on the sauce

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join