It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

S.S. Brownshirts !!

Technically, they're the "Black Shirts".

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Are FOX and Rush part of the MSM or are they the purveyors of truth?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Who brands their personal enemies "the enemies of the people?" Dictators.

Enemies of Humanity is the term I would use.

Is that what a dictator would say (especially when its true?)?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
The jailing, burning of books, mass rallies of adoring supporters and mysterious "accidents" befalling said journalists and opposition leaders comes
Next...

Give it time!

We've already had all that coming from the left. And you know this. But keep supporting those whom are ultimately working to get an oppressive counter movement going (these leftists who need an actual real world enemy in order to sustain their own existence)... and all that blood will be on your hands too. This isn't a game.

edit on 17-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

No. I'm talking about when others call out Trump on his lies and he responds or has his talking heads respond with excuses like "Alternative Facts" or calling the accusers "Fake News" and then all his little supporters chant "Fake News....Fake News".

Or when the President of the US decides to ignore all of the press except a single media organization called Breitbart which also just happened to be recently headed by his top advisor Steve Bannon. Because, that sure seems like a controlled information outlet if I ever heard one.

That's what I'm talking about. No newspeak here. But of course, if your crazy, I doubt what I say will even matter one bit to what you already believe to be true anyway.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

They are FAKE NEWS.

And he lies. Politicians all lie. But it's only a protest-able action when it isn't your guy lying to you? Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Or when the President of the US decides to ignore all of the press except a single media organization called Breitbart

Really? When did that happen? Or is your accusation fake news.

Breitbart is a legitimate news organization and they should have a seat at the table.

Please offer Breitbart a Skype seat at the WH press briefings!!!!

edit on 17-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
He isn't wrong you know...

Censorship of all opinions but their own, and claiming it is in prevention of online harassment, smells like BS.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
This is beyond left or right. The deep state and globalists use both rather handily. Trump is the obvious wildcard in their otherwise perfect hand. THAT"S exactly why the MSM uproar is unprecedented.
-Snipped-
So, yeah, we have a MSM problem. For the most part they are literally our enemies.

PM me when you make the thread that outlines ... and details ... that which you are cognizant of. I want to participate in that one.

ETA: Started reading upward from where this post landed. Talk about witnessing a 'glitch' in the Matrix. Holy Toledo ... I know I haven't had (yet) that much to drink.

edit on 1722017 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Only believe the news if it's coming from Trump. Everything else is fake news. Trump's word is gospel. *Sarcasm*

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So you're admitting that he does lie???

Because I'll admit that there are BS news stories coming from all media sources at one time or another. Sometimes by leaving out info. Sometimes by getting facts wrong by mistake. Sometimes it's even planned in order to trick viewers. However, that doesn't mean that everything those same sources report on are all fake.

Nor does it mean that all their stories are completely fabricated. Political slant isn't Fake News either. Fake news to me means completely fabricated. Biased news is just biased news and all news has a bias.

Breitbart is just as Fake as any other Fake News you're talking about.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People"

Anyone who ferrets out Trump's lies are, according to him, the enemy.
His words have been echoed by every dictator in history.
All State media, like his butt-buddy Vlad!

"Breitbart link"
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
What next, Mein Kampf?
edit on 17-2-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Fake news to me means completely fabricated.

Hillary hides Chelsea's illegitimate alien baby in the basement with her illegal server~!...(fake news)

Donald Trump issues an EO banning muslims from entering our country~!....(fake news)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Very few humans alive never lie / self-deceive.

But that doesn't mean that's all Trump (the individual) does is lie.

The MSM (organizations), now that's another story. Their "lies" are a more complicated subject. A big part of the situation is the propaganda has been so pervasive and ubiquitous for so long the general narratives that are based on fantasy, they beLIEve their own fictions.

Then you work in actual news fakery, and we've been seeing tons of stories get exposed for that these past few months alone.

Now work in partisan self-deludedness.

Now work in their war propaganda roles and things get REAL messy. The situation that went down in Syria being a top choice example. Sure, for a while, most people didn't actually know what all went down there. But now we all know that ObamaMcCainHillaryGrahamCo. were involved with the CIA's operation to send Al Qaeda in there (a wickedly treasonous act) to overthrow the government (which should be a WAR CRIME). It backfired into a quagmire, thus dragging it out long enough that the core aspects of it are now exposed... everyone involved should be in prison, but instead the MSM completely ignore this reality, and instead of hold their nuts to the fire they use it as cause to loathe over Russia like everything we've seen (as the official propaganda was that it was Russia fault we sent Al Qaeda in there to overthrow their ally).

ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East

So following this inherent reality, which is a core beam in the anti-Russia foundation, essentially the entire anti-Russia narrative is a farce. = FAKE NEWS

And that's only but the latest military ordeal that the MSM has been instrumental in.
edit on 17-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Trump isn't lying. He's trolling leftists.

That makes me laff and laff and laff ... 'cause it works. Every time.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: Pyle

Wow delusional much?

Everyone knows who is protesting in the streets.

We don't need your fake news for that!

Protestors are not the problem. The Tea Party were protestors too.

The problem on the left is that assume everyone is there to march and wave signs, but the guys (and gals!) in black with bandanas and sticks (no signs) are there to blow up the whole system. They hate the left and the right with equal measure. In fact, I'd argue that BB hates the left even more than they hate the right.

When you understand that both the left and right LOVE capitalism and seek to use and influence it to advance their own agendas, you will realize how outside-the-circle Black Bloc actually is.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
As a nation, we have a problem ; we believe what we want to. Politicians , blue, red, and purple, exploit this weakness.
I personally have rabid politticl family members. I feel they are not only shallowly informed, but actively " peer pressured " . They are led by outright gossip and distorted half truths. They follow the path of least resistence; because of a combination of laziness and the childish need to identify with a winner, ( or a "should have won" ).
Sad, but we elders have raised a nation of blind followers, too lazy to think for themselves.
Stupid is as stupid does. And this time oir cumulative idiocy MAY have dire consiquences.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
As a nation, we have a problem ; we believe what we want to. Politicians , blue, red, and purple, exploit this weakness.
I personally have rabid politticl family members. I feel they are not only shallowly informed, but actively " peer pressured " . They are led by outright gossip and distorted half truths. They follow the path of least resistence; because of a combination of laziness and the childish need to identify with a winner, ( or a "should have won" ).
Sad, but we elders have raised a nation of blind followers, too lazy to think for themselves.
Stupid is as stupid does. And this time oir cumulative idiocy MAY have dire consiquences.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Hillary hides Chelsea's illegitimate alien baby in the basement with her illegal server~!...(fake news)

That is most likely fake news. You are correct.

Donald Trump issues an EO banning muslims from entering our country~!....(fake news)

This is quiestionable but not exactly fake. He did ban those countries which are in fact Muslim Majority Countries. He banned them because of alleged Muslim Terrorists coming from those countries. However, he banned everyone from those countries because that is what he needed to do for it to be legal. They are also not the only countries nor the highest risk countries from which terrorism is from.

What isn't exactly correct is that it's strictly a Muslim Ban. But at the same time, it kind of is. It's Muslim Terrorism that is the concern. Otherwise, what is he worried about those countries for??? It's not Christian Terrorism that he's worried about coming from those places is it??? No, it's Muslim Terrorism. So it's a matter of labeling and semantics. But fake news it is not. There is in fact a ban. Just exactly who and why is clouded in labeling.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

There was someone out there, I forget who, but it has spread since that makes a good point about most things Trump says:

The voters take him seriously, not literally, the press and those who hate him take him literally, to autism levels of literally, but not seriously.

If you filter people's reactions to his tweets through that phrase, they make a lot more sense.

So consider, he tweets that certain aspects of the press are inimical to the people? Literally? Maybe not, but the way they regard most of the people in this country makes it clear that they certainly have little sympathy and mostly contempt for us. Does that mean enemy? I don't know, but I certainly don't have many friends who view me in that manner.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join