It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Are FOX and Rush part of the MSM or are they the purveyors of truth?

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Wow delusional much?

Everyone knows who is protesting in the streets.

We don't need your fake news for that!

link   
New tactic, blame everyone.
Next on the list KFC, NBA, MLB, NFL, EPL, EFL, ELO, WWE, TNA, SAS, TSB, TNT, BBC.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I don't trust Trump or the media. If we could get rid of them both that would be good.

If we got rid of the media it would open the door for an authoritarianism unlike we've ever witnessed before.

As much as some people dislike the media, we need the media very badly.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Don't call me 'my dear'. Trump's childish smashing at the media is dangerous.

More dangerous than the media releasing classified material ?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Are FOX and Rush part of the MSM or are they the purveyors of truth?

Breitbart is truth supreme.

Fox has moments of truth.

All others are enemies of the state—and the People.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Giant corporations that use the media to promote their own interests, which are in direct opposition to the people & state, are enemies of the republic.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What about the pentagon papers?

Was that all right, then?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Who brands their personal enemies "the enemies of the people?" Dictators.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

That is exactly the point I was trying to make earlier.

If we cant trust the media is the government going to be our only source for news?

Everyone knows the government cannot be trusted.

It is a damn shame that the media cant be trusted either.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Well what do you call a small group of globalists who are conspiring against their own country, and thus the people of that country?

A term that fits. Perfectly.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Simple rules according to this thread. . . .

Apparently you can criticize the president and everyone who voted for him, but you cannot criticize the media.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Lets be fair, we can also call out conservative news outlets for being bias. Both news organizations have political leaning to the right or the left. Calling news outlets "fake news" because they lean left is a blanket statement. You may not like CNN or FOX news because of their political leanings, but they both have been caught "faking" or twisting the news. All news isn't "FAKE," try telling that to the people who lost loved ones in tragic accidents or terrorist attacks!

If we can't get news from various sources and from various perspectives, our country will no longer have a free press. We'll become more like the old Soviet Union where all news was under strict control by the communist party. It's one thing to complain about political leanings of news organizations and a lack of tough investigative reporting, but to say the United States engages in fake news is really a stretch. Facts are facts. If something is said and it's recorded and caught on video, it's kind of ridiculous and ignorant to say it's "fake news."

For Trump to lay those claims, HE needs to PROVE that EVERYTHING these news outlets report is fake! Just because there's a political twist on a situation doesn't mean what they're reporting didn't occur. This is what we get when we have a two party system. Americans view news through different political eyes. If we can't see that our system is dividing the U.S., all you need to do is read the numerous liberal or conservative threads right here on ATS! I really believe the party system will be the downfall of this country. United we stand, divided we fall.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: DJW001

Well what do you call a small group of globalists who are conspiring against their own country, and thus the people of that country?

A term that fits. Perfectly.

That was the day the Daily mail should have been shut down, using the exact same phrase a deluded right winger used when killing Jo Cox Mp.
Once you attack the impartial judiciary you are effectively going against the laws of the country.

As for the judges how did the appeal go? Oh they lost that too. So the Judges made the right call, the PM accepted the result, so should you.

Daily Mail are classed as Fake news anyway. A little look into their and the Express's history makes me wonder why anyone reads them. They are the true enemy of the people and have repeatedly fallen on the wrong side of history.

Such as being against the Jews in WW2.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

He is stepping up his dictator game I see. Thanks for letting us know.

LOL Breitbart.

Trump knows no bounds in the fascism arena. Again, thanks for the alert that he is hitting even harder at the press.

If Trump was Fascist, he would sponsor protests and bomb news offices and burn books.

He's triggering the triggerables.

The jailing, burning of books, mass rallies of adoring supporters and mysterious "accidents" befalling said journalists and opposition leaders comes
Next...

Give it time!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: mOjOm

To deny Trump is very fascist leaning as is his cabinet, then you're denying reality.

As some of us well know. You can neither debate nor argue reality with Trumpets.

They have their alt-facts and alt-reality, hence their delusion and denial of reality.

That's a serious problem.

Alt facts and alt reality meaning actual facts and actual reality I take it?

Since it seems most lies and propaganda come from the media and the left. Since they're the ones pushing false narratives and censoring facts & data when they don't line up with their globalist ideology.

Not to mention altering the education system to promote false narratives, failed ideology and censorship of dissenting opinion.

The "left" are the true fascists. Donald Trump is just resisting their efforts.

That reply doesn't even deserve a worthy response. It's more of the same delusional crap about which we're talking.

Figures something like would come from you guys. It's expected.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I've said it a million times. ABC-CBS-NBC...and particularly CNN, are ANTI-AMERICA and ANTI-AMERICAN. If it weren't for this forum, you'd never know about the young Trump Administration's accomplishments over the past 26 days. Even FOX News missed the INTEL factory in Arizona announcement.

President Trump should use his leadership/Twitter to call a BOYCOTT of products that advertise on CNN. (Gotta take on the worst offender first.) If advertisers leave CNN, game over! And it won't take long, as the network is already listing badly.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: Pyle

Wow delusional much?

Everyone knows who is rioting in the streets.

We don't need your fake news for that!

Fixed that for ya.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

What about the pentagon papers?

Was that all right, then?

reldra didn't say "all right", neither did I.

But YOU did !!

assbackwards sammy spammy

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

He is stepping up his dictator game I see. Thanks for letting us know.

LOL Breitbart.

Trump knows no bounds in the fascism arena. Again, thanks for the alert that he is hitting even harder at the press.

So you deny that a large number of prominent MSM talking heads took money from the Clinton campaign then?
Its funny because you think if it was fake news then at least a few of them would have come out and denied it yet not a fricken peep out of any of them.

You know what Im gonna say next dont ya, Reldra youre BSC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join