It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Not voting for Hillary makes you an enemy of the leftist fascists.

Not believing the press is even worse.

No one, and I mean no one should ever say anything against the MSM. They never lie, they are never biased. They are simply fantastic. Especially News Team 24, on at 5, 6, and 11. Never, ever, ever change your channel. If you do, some leftists will burn your car.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: xuenchen

See, that's not how it works, Trump. That just makes you an even bigger threat in my eyes to American freedoms (and of the press) You got your fall guy, now you're just waiting for the right time to go all Warpath on them, one EO at a time.

YOU are the enemy of the people. asshole.

More originality !!

Triggered and locked.

Boring day in China, I see.

Der Polizeistaat !!

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's both amusing and alarming the depths of which some in this country have fallen to, where a current MSM is essentially a state owned political party, a full representation of a single political party, the likes of which you see in true communistic and dictatorial countries, from China to North Korea to many Middle Eastern countries, where one side, one opinion rules, yet these same people are fully supporting that exact model here while calling others the fascists and dictators.

Can't believe how dumbed-down some have become. Next to no understanding of how things work globally, any perspective of history.

edit on 17-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Diisenchanted

He is stepping up his dictator game I see. Thanks for letting us know.

LOL Breitbart.

Trump knows no bounds in the fascism arena. Again, thanks for the alert that he is hitting even harder at the press.

If Trump was Fascist, he would sponsor protests and bomb news offices and burn books.

He's triggering the triggerables.

Riiiight...and what will you quip when the triggerables start bombing news offices?

S.S. Brownshirts !!

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Diisenchanted

LOL Breitbart.

Trump knows no bounds in the fascism arena. Again, thanks for the alert that he is hitting even harder at the press.

If Trump was Fascist, he would sponsor protests and bomb news offices and burn books.

Riiiight...and what will you quip when the triggerables start bombing news offices?

It's the lefties that have gone off the rails perpetrating violence against anything they disagree with. I don't think any real Trump supporters would approve of such actions.

All we advocate is to open your eyes to the manipulative techniques and the blatant bias by the left-wing media. Let them spout their pretzel-twisted half-truths, but be aware of what they are doing. Be informed.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

See, that's not how it works, Trump. That just makes you an even bigger threat in my eyes to American freedoms (and of the press) You got your fall guy, now you're just waiting for the right time to go all Warpath on them, one EO at a time.

YOU are the enemy of the people. asshole.
You must mean Democrat freedoms to terrorize those that disagree with them...Hopefully Trump WILL take care of that little problem...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: reldra

Yes but the left wing media is aiding and abetting and that my dear is what makes it dangerous!

I knew you would appreciate the link. There are plenty of other stories about it out there google is your friend. Find one that suits you.

Don't call me 'my dear'. Trump's childish smashing at the media is dangerous.

link   
Can he do something about the degenerate domestic terrorists rioting in the streets too? That'd be great.
edit on -060006pm2kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   
I don't believe Trump is a fascist, but I now see how fascists are able to gain power. When you have evil, corruption, and propaganda spewing out of the government and the media (as we have for the last several decades), and then a strong nationalist comes along and says "You don't have to be held hostage by these a-holes any longer!" (as Trump has), I can certainly understand why so many would follow a regime like that to expel the corruption and evil from their country. I think the U.S. is too far down the toilet bowl to expel the corrupt globalists from power though, hopefully I'm wrong.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
I don't take a left or right side stance. That's part of the control mechanism to keep people bickering about things they don't understand. It leads to generalization and bigotry.

The problem is bigger than sides.

Everyone that doesn't know how to recognize and protect themselves against propaganda is the victim of manipulation.

I have said before here on ATS that most if not all "news" sources do not operate with the proper journalistic integrity or ethics.

edit on 17-2-2017 by Noncents because: Expanded

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This is beyond left or right. The deep state and globalists use both rather handily. Trump is the obvious wildcard in their otherwise perfect hand. THAT"S exactly why the MSM uproar is unprecedented.

Remember when Baby Bush told us, and the deep state MSM forced it down our throats that, "They hate us for our freedom!" Remember that? And something about mass destruction stuff.

Then after the Bush crime family went out of flava and our wars were fully established in the ME, the Clinton crime family took the reigns and it was time for some homeland "softening" Soros-style. What does the deep state MSM do then? Whatever the hand up their behind tells 'em to.

So, yeah, we have a MSM problem. For the most part they are literally our enemies.
edit on 17-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Don't call me 'my dear'. Trump's childish smashing at the media is dangerous.

Why would anybody object to being called 'my dear' colloquially? Such hate and vitriol on the left!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Bless your heart!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

To deny Trump is very fascist leaning as is his cabinet, then you're denying reality.

As some of us well know. You can neither debate nor argue reality with Trumpets.

They have their alt-facts and alt-reality, hence their delusion and denial of reality.

That's a serious problem.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Amen!
Down with the dictator!

I'm so mad that because I exist, and anyone born into this country is mandated they have to purchase something(healthcare).

And If I happen to be to poor to buy it, I get i'm to be fined up to 750$.

Damn Donal......wait a minute....

edit on 17-2-2017 by Black_Fox because: SpEllInG

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'll say this the press is shall we say dias when it comes to anything Trump. They are no longer looking for anything he does positive. That is supressed and the game is to make him look evil. Look at all the stories they recently scared people with he's trying to start world War 2. He's trying to get Muslims banned is secretly having ice pick up illegals. They are promoting fear in hopes of destroying his adminostration. Look at even the latest scandal supposedly bigger than watetgate. He had a conversation with a Russian ambassador about sanctions.

Nothing is even remotely illegal about it what got him in trouble is Pence got mad he didn't tell him. By the way the Russians aren't trying g to take over and I would expect any one in the white house to talk with the Russians somehow thus has become a bad thing which is scary in itself. I don't like a lot of things he does but so what I don't have to. But I'm also not so emotionally invested that I feel the need to vilify him either. What has he done so far in office that is bad?? Nothing yet he's only a month in unless I guess you think inviting people in from known terrorist countries is a good idea. I personally think a ban on countries is fine we don't get along with all of them and I guess in reality ahouldnt.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: mOjOm

To deny Trump is very fascist leaning as is his cabinet, then you're denying reality.

As some of us well know. You can neither debate nor argue reality with Trumpets.

They have their alt-facts and alt-reality, hence their delusion and denial of reality.

That's a serious problem.

Alt facts and alt reality meaning actual facts and actual reality I take it?

Since it seems most lies and propaganda come from the media and the left. Since they're the ones pushing false narratives and censoring facts & data when they don't line up with their globalist ideology.

Not to mention altering the education system to promote false narratives, failed ideology and censorship of dissenting opinion.

The "left" are the true fascists. Donald Trump is just resisting their efforts.

link   
I don't trust Trump or the media. If we could get rid of them both that would be good.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

He doesn't have to bomb news offices when all he has to do is destroy them by calling them fake news and refusing to talk with them. Burning books is pretty old school now too and just shows how old you really are in your thinking.

So your newspeak definition of fascism is anybody who points out dishonesty and challenges liar's lies in heated debate?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Can he do something about the degenerate domestic terrorists rioting in the streets too? That'd be great.

Well no, the white nationalist movement and the extremist Christians are a large part of his support.

OH, you meant the anarchists people keep conflating with the left...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join