It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
What a joke.

which part?

link   

edit on 17-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Anybody that pays any attention at all to how the MSM covers politics and politicians, can see that those listed by Trump are indeed left-wing propagandists for the Democrat Party. It's blatant.

If you are a news hound like many of us are on ATS, you study speeches, listen to press conferences, watch the daily press briefings, visit government websites, read various news sources and research connections, both financial and personal. If you do that, then the dishonesty of those listed cannot be denied.

I wonder why WaPo was left out?

WaPo is owned by Bezos, Bezos just got a HUGE contract with the CIA!

Getting the picture yet?

I read about that contract today and flagged the story. hmmm...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
What a joke.

So original it's a trailblazer.

Congratulations !!

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Real journalists do not show bias.

Real journalists verify their material as true.

Real journalists do not use propaganda to manipulate their viewers.

Those that wish for you to believe the way they want you to believe are not your friends.

The funniest part is those that speak so frequently about fascism have proven repeatedly that they don't understand how it works at all.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: queenofswords

Anybody that pays any attention at all to how the MSM covers politics and politicians, can see that those listed by Trump are indeed left-wing propagandists for the Democrat Party. It's blatant.

If you are a news hound like many of us are on ATS, you study speeches, listen to press conferences, watch the daily press briefings, visit government websites, read various news sources and research connections, both financial and personal. If you do that, then the dishonesty of those listed cannot be denied.

I wonder why WaPo was left out?

WaPo is owned by Bezos, Bezos just got a HUGE contract with the CIA!

Getting the picture yet?

This contract was issued under the Obama administration, btw. (another ..hmmmm?)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
fascism

You didn't get the memo?
Fascism has been overused and has lost all meaning.
Please pick another pejorative...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yes we get the message Mr Trump now would you please deal with Mr Soros et al and the paedocracy.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
See, that's not how it works, Trump. That just makes you an even bigger threat in my eyes to American freedoms (and of the press) You got your fall guy, now you're just waiting for the right time to go all Warpath on them, one EO at a time.

YOU are the enemy of the people. asshole.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

If Trump was Fascist, he would sponsor protests and bomb news offices and burn books.

He's triggering the triggerables.

He doesn't have to bomb news offices when all he has to do is destroy them by calling them fake news and refusing to talk with them. Burning books is pretty old school now too and just shows how old you really are in your thinking.

To deny Trump is very fascist leaning as is his cabinet, then you're denying reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Agreed. First destroy the lying and corrupted media, then Soros, then the pedo's (like half of the scum in Washington). BAM!!! More problems solved than...Ever! Historical times could possibly be ahead?

+2 more 
link   
Reading through a lot of those tweets and finding comparisons made to vicious dictators censoring and controlling media.

I am lost--

Isn't Trump basically saying, "Hey, American people, you don't HAVE to listen to and believe everything you hear from these biased and agenda-driven news outlets."

It's a reminder that we don't have to be roped in if we so choose. I don't see him denying freedom of the press in any way.

Am I missing something here? Someone please tell me I'm still in Kansas.

edit on 17-2-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

link   
This is so #ing dangerous. My Gawd! Will one of his Russian handlers please reign him in?

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

He is stepping up his dictator game I see. Thanks for letting us know.

LOL Breitbart.

Trump knows no bounds in the fascism arena. Again, thanks for the alert that he is hitting even harder at the press.

If Trump were actually a fascist dictator, you and the establishment media you worship would not be be free to attack Trump and his supporters non-stop.

+23 more 
link   
a reply to: reldra

Frankly, you're a perfect example of why the current MSM is an enemy of the people.

It's done nothing but indoctrinate those like yourself who are now completely absent critical thought, pure followers, and by extent repeatedly misuse words like fascism and racism.

You essentially support a state-owned, one party media. That's a big part of true fascism, yet you foolishly go around labelling others as fascists while point blank, not recognizing what you're backing is fascism and fascist ideals. Dumbing down of our nation is full blown. Simple concepts now beyond mental capacity.

edit on 17-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
See, that's not how it works, Trump. That just makes you an even bigger threat in my eyes to American freedoms (and of the press) You got your fall guy, now you're just waiting for the right time to go all Warpath on them, one EO at a time.

More originality !!

Triggered and locked.

link   

originally posted by: Noncents
Real journalists do not show bias.

Real journalists verify their material as true.

Real journalists do not use propaganda to manipulate their viewers.

Those that wish for you to believe the way they want you to believe are not your friends.

The funniest part is those that speak so frequently about fascism have proven repeatedly that they don't understand how it works at all.

All the rightwing media darlings show just as much, if not more, bias as the left ones.

No source is unbiased today, no matter how much they try to cry that they are.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

More originality !!

Triggered and locked.

Boring day in China, I see.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You have out-scholared me.

It's brilliant !!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

He is stepping up his dictator game I see. Thanks for letting us know.

LOL Breitbart.

Trump knows no bounds in the fascism arena. Again, thanks for the alert that he is hitting even harder at the press.

If Trump was Fascist, he would sponsor protests and bomb news offices and burn books.

He's triggering the triggerables.

Riiiight...and what will you quip when the triggerables start bombing news offices?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join