It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Our country is at stake; we are tearing ourselves apart.

Who is we?

It's left that's tearing this country apart.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Who is we?

That's the heart of the problem. There are those who would say the same thing about "the right" ...

... and neither exist.

We have to stop buying into these pointless generalities, quips, memes, etc.

WE are tearing this country apart. ALL of us.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

That was phenomenally put....thank you for that.

I'm going to save this if you don't mind, you've summed this up as only a British bloke could!

As I've said many times , I've always been conservative, like you and many others on the left I am seeing all these things as well and it confuses the hell out of me how they are refusing to acknowledge it....

My only guess is they are SO invested in Trump their pride simply won't let them admit to anything he's doing wrong....

That or they are completely brainless....

I'd much rather them be brainless than spineless though

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You mentioned you should turn your avi into the "Human Torch" from all the flaming you've been getting...so...

Here ya go.... Just for you...

(I can do it with the cartoon guy's face, too)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Who is we?

I agree.

The Left often times starts the old "The Left does not exist" stories after big defeats and gigantic exposures.

2016 did expose some real big "Left" failures.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Who is we?

I agree.

The Left often times starts the old "The Left does not exist" stories after big defeats and gigantic exposures.

Okay, who and what comprises "the Left" Xuenchen?

Name it. Describe it. List it. What are the characteristics of one of these drone-like homogenous members of "the Left."

Thank you kindly.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You mentioned you should turn your avi into the "Human Torch" from all the flaming you've been getting...so...

Here ya go.... Just for you...

(I can do it with the cartoon guy's face, too)

Hahaha! I love you man! That's freaking awesome!

And thank you for the levity in this thread!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
But think about what you're doing, what so many of us are doing, this propagation of worthless meaningless memes and propaganda.

I want to work with others to stop that. If you don't, ignore me and get out of the way.

That's a little dramatic, don't you think?

If you want to work with others to stop what you're complaining about (here on the boards), the important first step would be to admit ... en masse ... that Hillary and her cronies are a bunch of lying scumbags. That they rigged their side of the election and she should have never garnered even a single vote. It'd also be nice to hear an admission that millions of illegals voted (illegally) ... but I doubt there are many illegals on the boards who could come clean about that anyway.

I'd get busy with that first step too. If there are any near-term revelations that come to light regarding subject matter confined to the RATS forum, it might be difficult for any of us to forget past associations.

Here's a slight hint at what step-2 of this healing plan will be. No special rights ... no gay-rights, no minority-right, no women's-rights ... just no more BS. We're all pretty sick of it.

It gets a lot easier after that ... and we aren't even going to require your attendance at church (much). LOL

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen

Who is we?

I agree.

Okay, who and what comprises "the Left" Xuenchen?

Name it. Describe it. List it. What are the characteristics of one of these drone-like homogenous members of "the Left."

Thank you kindly.

Well since you brought it up, you can tell us what the "Left" isn't.

Like what is supposedly being "mis-represented" by whoever is doing the mis-representing.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm going to answer your deflection, and I really want to hear what you have to say after I do.

You use the terms "Left, leftist, etc." all the time ... you have to have something in mind.

There is no unified group of people who all think the same things and do the same things. I've never met two "liberals, leftists, Democrats, progressives" who agreed on everything across the board. Some folks here love to point to the small percentage involved in protests who cause trouble, riot and do violence to people and property and claim that those FEW are "the Left."

It's absurd, and you know it. Also, let's just imagine any generic liberal person across the country ... you and others would group them together with the worst elements of BLM, radical feminists, Black Bloc anarchists, etc. And it's absurd.

It would be just as absurd as my saying that you are just like a Westboro Baptist Church member, or Dylan Roof, or the Ayran Nation, etc.

I believe you know this.

Now, your turn. What do you mean when you say "The Left"?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Dramatic? No I don't think so ... but let's leave that behind.

Well, if that's the "first step" then I took it months ago. I've always admited that Hillary Clinton, as any politician, lies when necessary. As to "the scumbags" you'd have to be more specific ... I'm trying not to deal in empty generalities any longer as best I can.

No, no one "rigged" the election. That's not true, why would I say it. You're talking about the actions of some members of the DNC who were revealed to be plotting information campaigns against Sanders? Yes, that happened, and those folks were fired. No, that didn't change the result of the Clinton/Bernie contest, at least, in my opinion.

I absolutely will not "admit" that millions voted illegally. That's pure horse-puck.

You've given me a list of what I should do ... so in return, here's what I think you should do ... ready?

Speak your mind without insulting, belittling or categorizing other people.

Deal?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Name calling is fascist?

It's human nature to call people names when angry or frustrated, no matter their ideologies. Little kids do it and they know nothing of fascism.

Point is, name calling and insults of ANY kind, is a fascism. And this is a fact. It is also what bullies do, and noone likes a bully.

That's false. Enough people liked Trump that they elected him to office. Apparently being a bully is ok for some.

for some? so what was it that the DNC did to bernie? u cant act like its one sided

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Indeed. All these right wingers love throwing around the term "snowflake" in a poor attempt to insult people, but completely fail to recognize their supreme leader commrade Trump is the butt hurt biggest snowflake of them all.

originally posted by: Olivine
This is what I think of Trump's declaration that the press is the enemy of the American people.
He is wrong.

Donald needs to grow thicker skin, get off twitter, read more, talk less and hire a few peeps who will stand up to him.

edit on 18-2-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Free people have every right to call out the bought and paid for liberal fake news media. They can't stand that they have finally been exposed by someone with power.

No matter how much the nut job liberal loons cry, the majority of Americans despise, and do not trust those liars. Scum of the earth, just above child molesters. ~$heopleNation
edit on 18-2-2017 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Of course these globalist propaganda corporations are enemies of the American people. It's sad that so many people STILL aren't aware of this.
I would agree with you guys if you indict all or most mainstream media. It's not so much "liberal media" or purely "globalist" but instead establishment owned propaganda outlets.

You are right though that too many even smart and educated people refuse to accept that the mainstream media is not telling them the full truth on a range of topics.

I sincerely believe this is one of the most critical steps of waking up.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted
HUH! Its sort of ridiculous. But Trump and his opposition aside. As that in the scope of things matter not one iota. It is and has been long known that group dynamics and controlling how people think, is the name of the game. It was not invented with operation mocking bird is what I am saying, and it can not even be said that Goebbels or even the Pharos invented it either. But you know, a matter of opinions among historical buffs. But they to seem to take there history as truth and fact.

This whole thing is like the fall out of populous opinions, the red team and the blue team. Its like bickering and trying to save the dinner plates while the house is burning. Not the first choice I would take if any house was burning. But for many it would be. Just so they can be right. I said it long ago, there is very little to no difference between the left and the right.

Your moniker of Dissenchanted would be correct on right on the money. Even today was watching a clip while I was walking by the TV, from one of the major networks. And you got to understand, I stopped watching the news when I was 14 yr old. But they were interviewing an older man, asked him a question, and as soon as it looked like he was actually lucid and started saying he was not so much pro trump so much as against the clearly bias media, and Trump was just the guy who was running on his concerns. They cut him short and went to headquarters there bob.

And people wonder why Trump won.
Predictive programing indeed, poor CIA, they need to re-write there book on that subject.

As for me. Its way past time people learned the power and obvious uses of predictive programing. Disenchanted is the right word. And if you know even the origin of that word and what it means, well the esoteric is merely the mundane, not hidden, but so entrenched in everything and everywhere that for those who can not see it. Well! It would be like a fish questioning the water which it swims in. Which is why it is so fun to argue with somebody so set in there ways, from religious people to this new religion offshoot of politicking.

Most times it was not them who set them in there way, and its like watching a slow beat of the hands on the clock, you know it going to reach and set on midnight soon, and twice a day they are right. But I suppose I should not make fun of them. After all, we are all merely the product of our environments.

In all, its a none issue. Just outdated modus operandi, this bickering among the whole blue vs red is so far one of the least of issues out there. Some people say that the human race has long past its infancy and relying on old tribal instincts, or at least all the bad instincts. But I think anybody who used the scientific approach to that would find that is just not true by far.

I say that maybe in at the very least 5 to 10 thousand more years from now, that may be true and people would have outgrown out of this. Maybe! OK probably not. Likely a meteor will take us out before that happens.

But! Till then, its like a house full of annoying brats each and everyone of them screaming, me, me, me, at the top of there lungs. Everybody wants to be right, and everybody wants there guy or gal to get in, which may just be exactly the types to keep out.

But then again. Less hilarities would ensue, which would make for a slow and boring news day, if everybody was more sane. Are you not entertained? After all is that not what it is about? Entertainment. Some people just take there entertainment oh so deadly serious.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: buster2010
You wish buddy!!!!!!

I know it's really reaching asking a Trump supporter this but show me where I was wrong in any of my statements. After all we know the problems you guys have with things called facts.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Diisenchanted

He is stepping up his dictator game I see. Thanks for letting us know.

LOL Breitbart.

Trump knows no bounds in the fascism arena. Again, thanks for the alert that he is hitting even harder at the press.

There's a good little sheepy.

I'd say you're a pretty good baseline for a litmus test.

edit on 18-2-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
A president that declares war on the press is an enemy of the people.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Or WSJ, especially since the MSM have been attacking the worlds most influential YouTuber with 53 million subscribers, who has been hitting back against the fake news media.

It's their end it would seem, so they'll keep falling deeper and deeper into depravity everyday.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join