It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Its like trying to discuss things logically with a 12yr old school yard bully......they just want to poke and yell and laugh and wipe boogers on you while youre trying to have a discussion

That's what you get when you keep trying to 'label' people. That ... or ignored.

I forgot about boogers. Thanks for reminding me.

Are you ... are you kidding us right now?

You PERSONALLY use the terms "leftist" and "liberal" and a host of others to generically (and dishonestly) label others all the time.

As to the other, hope you pick a winner.

/sheesh

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Bsoton Globe Article

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it"

That article is so original, nobody can believe it !!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Its like trying to discuss things logically with a 12yr old school yard bully......they just want to poke and yell and laugh and wipe boogers on you while youre trying to have a discussion

That's what you get when you keep trying to 'label' people. That ... or ignored.

I forgot about boogers. Thanks for reminding me.

Are you ... are you kidding us right now?

You PERSONALLY use the terms "leftist" and "liberal" and a host of others to generically (and dishonestly) label others all the time.

As to the other, hope you pick a winner.

/sheesh

Gryph ... so nice to see you back on the boards. I thought you'd melted into a permanent salt puddle after ATS got Trump elected. Where you been?

Oh ... Is that a booger you were trying to wipe on my shirt?

Trump's the man now. Your side lost.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The event is true, however.

140 character snowflake president wants to repeat his lies, until sheep like you believe it.

I see calling it out triggered you.
edit on 18/2/17 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Sidestep the point completely.

Why complain about labelling when you're one of our greatest labellers?

As to my absence, glad you missed me. I did indeed have to deal with my own pride, but it had nothing to do with the outcome of the election.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I could have just ignored you ... like I had been since you came back and started trolling the boards again.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Bsoton Globe Article

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it"

Nef.....

Remember how myself and other people on this current thread, bitched about the left using Saul Alinsky tactics? and the Ends justify the means and how we railed against it?

Notice how some of those people are now just fine with using those same tactics now that Trump is in office.......

This is what I mean by people abandoning their principles and morals

its sickening and saddening.....

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What's sad is that the true conservatives, such as yourself, are the one's really taking a beating in all of this.

You know Trump and the Right are not conservative, yet you stand on principle and so you are treated like we are on the Left.

The Right has abandoned principles, morals and conservatism....and they want to burn everything they do not like to the ever-loving ground.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Bsoton Globe Article

Like if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor ?

Like Climate change is the greatest threat we face' ?

The WAR on terrorism is over ?

WAR ON WOMEN ?

'Muslim' ban ?

GUN Violence?
edit on 18-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What's sad is that the true conservatives, such as yourself, are the one's really taking a beating in all of this.

You know Trump and the Right are not conservative, yet you stand on principle and so you are treated like we are on the Left.

The Right has abandoned principles, morals and conservatism....and they want to burn everything they do not like to the ever-loving ground.

Youre exactly right......they felt like they were bullied and pushed around , and now they want to do the same in return....I get it......I dont agree with it but I get it.....

But it is true, like you said, I suppose the left is use to being at odds with those of us further on the right......so it might be nothing new.......

But they have started eating their own...demonizing us, silence us.......funnily enough.....doing all the things that they claimed the left was doing to them.....

And the sadder part is NONE of us are enemies.......were all American......we all want the same basic things, like I said on another thread....

take care of our family, do our job, pursue our interests, and be left the hell alone......

No introvert........I have a strong suspicion that those of us who maintain our conservative principles will soon become enemy number 1 over even the left....

Because they know that Just like you and I and others on ATS, we will band together to present a voice of reason

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Bsoton Globe Article

Like if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor ?

Like Climate change is the greatest threat we face' ?

The WAR on terrorism is over ?

WAR ON WOMEN ?

'Muslim' ban ?

GUN Violence?

YES EXACTLY LIKE THAT!

So tell me why you guys are falling for it........that makes you even more the fool

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
All you have to do is repeat verbatim what Trump says and you are an "Enemy of the People". Trump is retarded.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Honestly, here's how I'm seeing this.

Trump won the election. So the politically the slate is clean. Congratulations to him. Well done.

The people still bitching about Hilary Clinton are Trump supporters. They keep bringing her up. They can't leave it alone, but its now irrelevant. She lost. End of story.

Trump is the President. Its all on him now. In the same way that people insisted it was all on Obama after the Bush years. That is their paradigm. It appears to be the American way that the electorate suffers post election amnesia and that the current administration is blamed/assigned all the current issues.

I'm fine with that.

So the man is President. Its all on him. Lets look at the facts - actual recorded facts that we can all see on video occurring right in front of us - so far for his administration;

Tried to change the narrative and equate refugees from global crisis into all being illegals and/or terrorists, despite the available statistics surrounding those people suggesting that problems are caused by a very small minority - when that is pointed out the people who are asking the questions are deemed to be "fake news"

Tried to change the narrative about his inauguration attendance numbers, despite what was plain for people to see - when that was pointed out the people asking the questions were deemed to be "fake news"

Tried to change the narrative about the popular vote, despite what was plain for people to see from the figures produced by the statisticians - when that was pointed out, the people asking the questions were deemed to be "fake news"

Tried to implement a travel ban that actually does not target areas where historically the worst terrorist offenders that have caused harm to American citizens come from - when that was pointed out, the people asking the questions were deemed to be "fake news"

Attempted to undermine judges who are employed to uphold the law, by suggesting that their actions are un-American, and that they make bad decisions.

Insulted, recanted, re insulted the US Intelligence services.

Waged a war of insults on newspapers and media institutions who do not favorably report on the administration, now calling them "enemies of the people"

Bitched about ratings on a reality TV show as a cheap political pop.

Public lambasting of a company for dropping his daughters clothing line.

Invented a terrorist action that never occurred ("mis-spoke", because a senior white house advisor wouldn't be briefed on such things before going on TV to discuss them, would they?)

Complainted about "leaks" and how dangerous they are, after embracing them and encouraging people to be bold and speak out for the truth as part of the election campaign

Appointed an advisor that had broken diplomatic regulations (such things happen, may not have been Trumps fault directly but where the hell was the vetting?)

Now - all of the above has actually happened. Whether you like the guy or not. Its all there to see.

No right v left bitching involved there. No filters involved. All of that has actually happened.

From the office of the President of the USA.

That concerns me. In the same way that other actions by other Presidents have concerned me.

The Boston Globe article I linked previously contained video of an actual event, and yet one of our friends here condemned it as fake news. Despite it actually showing the event

When people do that, it shows that they simply aren't thinking, analysing and being rational. Its mindless.

Lets be blunt here...

The man is the #ing president of the USA. He is to be held to a higher standard than other men, because he is the president of the USA. If he's some thin skinned asshole who is so vain that he feels he has to smear those who disagree with him, or he genuinely believes that dissenting voices are "fake news", or critical reporting, or legal judgments that go against him are "un American" or that such things make people "an enemy of the American people", or that his staff are so piss poor briefed that they make things up in press interviews, then there is a problem. A really rather large one.

Because government requires balls, but it also requires tact and diplomacy unless you want to come off like a two bit dictator. Not blunt force trauma and the apparent mindset of a dictatorship.

I'm all for shaking things up. I'm all for changing the system. But the free world needs leadership with honesty, respect and integrity.

Not a paper skinned whiny little bitch.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
With the President of the USA defining the press as "enemies of the American people" isn't he saying only he is the arbiter of truth?

If the press is indeed an "enemy of the American people" doesn't Donald have the responsibility to do something about them? Stop them? Silence them? To end their enemy scheming against us?

The statements Donald makes sound like the beginning of dictatorship and silencing opposition. I'm sure the pro-Trump majority of ATS is okay with all this though.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frith
The statements Donald makes sound like the beginning of dictatorship and silencing opposition. I'm sure the pro-Trump majority of ATS is okay with all this though.
It's because they believed a billionaire living in a gold-plated palace is actually a populist. No brain cells to be found. There is nothing Trump can possibly say that will alarm them, they don't care whether anything he says is true or whether it is just.
edit on 18-2-2017 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You're calling me an idiot for voting for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton? GTFO out of here.

You call me a nutter? That windbag Hitlery was the racist and prejudice... AGAINST HER OWN COUNTRY.

Hasn't she proved that enough times? When Hitlery Clinton is the competition. Trump is a no brainer.

And so far, Trump has done an ok job, even with the Democrats trying to impede his progress at every turn. It's pathetic.

You're the "nutter" to me pal. I run a gun/pawn shop family owned. No Muslims to walk in this urban Southern city but we still make profit. Mostly off white hunters sometimes blacks also buy from our shop that pass the background test of course, same with white people obv.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EyeKyu

You're calling me an idiot for voting for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton? GTFO out of here

I did not call you an idiot because of whom you voted for.

You call me a nutter? That windbag Hitlery was the racist and prejudice... AGAINST HER OWN COUNTRY.

Hillary had nothing to do with my statement.

Hasn't she proved that enough times? When Hitlery Clinton is the competition.

Why the obsession with Hillary? She lost. Move on.

Trump is a no brainer.

That's for sure.

And so far, Trump has done an ok job, even with the Democrats trying to impede his progress at every turn. It's pathetic.

Trump's presidency is still in it's infant stage and it's developing in to a train wreck.

You're the "nutter" to me pal. I run a gun/pawn shop family owned. No Muslims to walk in this urban Southern city but we still make profit. Mostly off white hunters sometimes blacks also buy from our shop that pass the background test of course, same with white people obv.

I'm a nutter, but you sell guns and stuff to whites and blacks, but no Muslims?

What the hell does that have to do with anything?
edit on 18-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Trump does have a point.

Even 30 years ago I remember watching the 6 PM national news at my grandfathers house which said that Russia invaded Afghanistan. Total blatant lie.

When it comes to political and politically related topics like the reasons for war the news seems to be motivated by the political leanings of the owners of the TV network. And they have been doing this for decades.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is what I think of Trump's declaration that the press is the enemy of the American people.
He is wrong.

Donald needs to grow thicker skin, get off twitter, read more, talk less and hire a few peeps who will stand up to him.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I could have just ignored you ... like I had been since you came back and started trolling the boards again.

Interesting how you have to insult and demean anyone who you don't agree with.

There's a simple point I'm making that is self-evident.

You just complained about labeling others ... when you do it literally all the time in every post (as do many others, as I CERTAINLY have in the past.)

That gets us NO WHERE. Neither does the snide, insulting and childish name-calling we do.

This country is in trouble, and our problems are not "the left" or "the right" or Trump, Clinton, the Deep State or any other shibboleth.

We have seen the enemy, and it is us, to paraphrase Pogo.

Now, if you want to ignore me, that's fine. Honestly, I usually skip over your posts as well.

But think about what you're doing, what so many of us are doing, this propagation of worthless meaningless memes and propaganda.

Our country is at stake; we are tearing ourselves apart.

I want to work with others to stop that. If you don't, ignore me and get out of the way.
edit on 18-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join