It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Diisenchanted

He is stepping up his dictator game I see. Thanks for letting us know.

LOL Breitbart.

Trump knows no bounds in the fascism arena. Again, thanks for the alert that he is hitting even harder at the press.

If Trump was Fascist, he would sponsor protests and bomb news offices and burn books.

He's triggering the triggerables.

would you be able to write a sentence without using the word "trigger"?...or do you have a keyboard button that prints it out with one touch?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

No wonder those media outlets were so loved by the Obama administration.

Things that makes you go hummm.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: neformore
I find it amazing that some people here dont realise how stupid and dangerous a statement this was by a US President.

But then, he's playing to sycophants.

I find it amazing that when Hillary Clinton said that fake news was a threat to America and the dinosaur media didn't care, then Trump says it and they lose their mind.

Oh yeah, they don't want the spotlight shined on them, that's right...

But ... but ... but ... when Hillary said it, she was lying ... LOL

The day that Trump looses his sycophants on the enemies of the Republic is the day you want to have one of these
for every member of your family. I hope the media keeps pushing him.

It sounds like your advocating violence here...

It also sounds like to avoid violence against you, you should wear something

Wow this isn't sounding like NAZI germany at all

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

He is stepping up his dictator game I see. Thanks for letting us know.

LOL Breitbart.

Trump knows no bounds in the fascism arena. Again, thanks for the alert that he is hitting even harder at the press.

If Trump was Fascist, he would sponsor protests and bomb news offices and burn books.

He's triggering the triggerables.

would you be able to write a sentence without using the word "trigger"?...or do you have a keyboard button that prints it out with one touch?

Ctrl-Left does it for me.

See, I didn't even use your "T"-word !!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

"The problem is when you can no longer trust the media who can you trust?"

No one. Anyone on ATS knows this. You can trust no one.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EyeKyu

If they are Partisan for the left, they ARE fake news.

Then it would appear that you don't know the difference between fake and biased.

Only network that gave Trump a fair shake was Fox News sometimes, other than that you have to go to alt-right websites.

I see now. Fair shake means Right Wing bias.

Wait, I thought bias meant it was fake

Like this one will turn into if you liberals don't stop whining.

I'm not a liberal and this site is already overran with nutters. That's one of the reasons I like it here. No shortage of interesting things to read. A look in to the mind of idiots, if you will.

THE SILENT MAJORITY IS ALL AROUND YOU

No they are not. They are at home or work doing what they have to do to live.

So I'm not scared, even though you used all caps.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: neo96

You should read up on Goebbels techniques. Trumps Whitehouse are using them.

It's simple

People hate comparing trump to Hitler but look at the methods being employed...declare enemies of the cause, remove them, fill the gap..

He's marking certain industries systematically as the enemy, and when they are taken down, then what? They'll have to be replaced by something

He's already got Breitbart as his mouth piece

And yes I believe the gov needs to be washed of its corrupt people...

But he fired the whole "7th" floor as it's called...the "shadow" to be replaced by what? His version? Gestapo anyone?

Wake up people.

You may think this is all good and well because you like Trump, but things could drastically turn once he's got everything he needs to turn the machine on ...

STOP giving him a pass in everything and look at this objectively
edit on 2/18/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu

originally posted by: introvert

Please explain liberals, to me, why the President of the United States shouldn't be able to call out a biased press?

And please don't lie to yourselves and say the press is free and fair. They are vigilantly against Trump. You know it, I know it, the whole world knows it.

IF THE PRESS CAN'T SHOW THE PRESIDENT SOME COMMON DECENCY AND FAIRNESS, HE SHOULDN'T EVEN TALK TO THOSE NETWORKS. PERIOD.

Of course certain media outlets are biased. I don't think that is at issue here.

What is at issue is the calls of "fake news", which they are not, and to the extent Trump has become obsessed about the issue. I have no problem if he calls them out on certain things, but Trump has gone overboard and so has the Right Wing echo chamber.

They've gone nuts.

If they are Partisan for the left, they ARE fake news. And they (CNN for example) was clearly in the tank for the Democrats and they still are. MSNBC not much different, CBS, ABC. It was all anti-Trump.

Only network that gave Trump a fair shake was Fox News sometimes, other than that you have to go to alt-right websites.

whining??.....have you seen all the posts on this thread alone?.....it's ALL right-wingers whining about the left.....the members on the left in large part have simply gone away from ATS. the only conversations taking place are right-wingers slapping each other on the back, for the insults that they can come up with.

link   
Trump declares??? How dare they give credit to someone else for something I did years ago

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't recognize any of those people except Anderson Cooper of News Years Eve and Gloria Vanderbilt fame And Wolf Blitzer who resembles some of my family members.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

"The problem is when you can no longer trust the media who can you trust?"

No one. Anyone on ATS knows this. You can trust no one.

I trust the main stream media 100% more than the alt-right blogs and FOX.....people like you are the only ones that don't trust the MSM....but you and the rest will keep trying to convince others to only believe what you believe

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: introvert

Please explain liberals, to me, why the President of the United States shouldn't be able to call out a biased press?

And please don't lie to yourselves and say the press is free and fair. They are vigilantly against Trump. You know it, I know it, the whole world knows it.

IF THE PRESS CAN'T SHOW THE PRESIDENT SOME COMMON DECENCY AND FAIRNESS, HE SHOULDN'T EVEN TALK TO THOSE NETWORKS. PERIOD.

Of course certain media outlets are biased. I don't think that is at issue here.

What is at issue is the calls of "fake news", which they are not, and to the extent Trump has become obsessed about the issue. I have no problem if he calls them out on certain things, but Trump has gone overboard and so has the Right Wing echo chamber.

They've gone nuts.

If they are Partisan for the left, they ARE fake news. And they (CNN for example) was clearly in the tank for the Democrats and they still are. MSNBC not much different, CBS, ABC. It was all anti-Trump.

whining??.....have you seen all the posts on this thread alone?.....it's ALL right-wingers whining about the left.....the members on the left in large part have simply gone away from ATS. the only conversations taking place are right-wingers slapping each other on the back, for the insults that they can come up with.

That whole press conference , besides the word soup, all i could see was:

Ive been trying really hard to change my perspective a bit and be more kind and understand with how I approach this whole Trump thing....

But its really really hard when his supporters are doing exactly what you say, and wont hear it....

Its like trying to discuss things logically with a 12yr old school yard bully......they just want to poke and yell and laugh and wipe boogers on you while youre trying to have a discussion

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

When you have an unfortunate situation where a world leader plays around Alice's rabbit hole it gives credit to otherwise trash yellow journalism too. They are parts of a whole.
You know that.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Don't call me 'my dear'. Trump's childish smashing at the media is dangerous.

More dangerous than the media releasing classified material ?

What about the pentagon papers?

Was that all right, then?

reldra didn't say "all right", neither did I.

But YOU did !!

assbackwards sammy spammy

I wasn't talking about reldra, and I never actually said it was all right.

I asked YOU a simple, straightforward question that you can't even answer, in usual form.

Was the leaking of, and printing by the NYT, the pentagon papers all right/acceptable?

Answer the question, yes or no, don't deflect.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Its like trying to discuss things logically with a 12yr old school yard bully......they just want to poke and yell and laugh and wipe boogers on you while youre trying to have a discussion

That's what you get when you keep trying to 'label' people. That ... or ignored.

I forgot about boogers. Thanks for reminding me.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I´m eager to see bloggers asking questions in the WH press conferences and the MSM being left for last.

People don´t seam to realise the most basic thing of all regarding the MSM, they are a business, they have advertisers, they have investors, they have share holders, they are there for the MONEY.

The have no principles, no honor, no ethics, they only care about ratings and advertisings revenue, paying wages, distributing profit, being high on sharing ratings.

If Trump starts putting them aside they will come up with the most outrageous things, one after the other, they wil all turn int tabloid media, they will loose all their credibility with the public in no time.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

LOL

Not falling for the off-topic rants.

Sorry Charlie, only the best Tuna gets to be StarKist.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Perhaps, the "mainstream media" (I.e. anything that is not worshipful of Mr. Trump) will find the intestinal fortitude to shut him out. Since he wants to rewrite the book on Presidential protocols, let's do it.

Ignore him. If he's going to continue an extremist agenda directed only at pleasing his followers, let him.

(Not that I think the networks will do this, but they should. Trump's ego would implode. He'd nationalize the media.)

(Which I expect him to do anyway.)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Bsoton Globe Article

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it"
edit on 18/2/17 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Liquesence

LOL

Not falling for the off-topic rants.

Sorry Charlie, only the best Tuna gets to be StarKist.

It's not off topic, nor is it a "rant." It relates to the media posting classified information that has been leaked.

But of course you won't answer a direct question, likely because you're a hypocrite.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join