It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Wrongful actions does not justify wrong doings

Ok. And name calling is not, in and of itself, indicative of fascism.

This is what we are seeing with the mainstream media falling apart

The MSM is not falling apart. They are doing just fine.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: introvert

Who exactly are the fascists here? Isn't name calling a form of fascism within itself? Last time i checked, that is the exact tactic used by Hitlers brown shirts.

"The facists of the future would call themselves anti-fascists." - Winston Churchill.

Point is, name calling and insults of ANY kind, is equal to fascism. And this is a fact. It is also what bullies do, and noone likes a bully.

And this is what the MSM and their followers Generally do.

Name calling = fascism?

Um. No.

Definition of fascism 1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Name calling can be a form of bullying and bullying is a form of aggression, but bullying does not equal a specifically defined political movement based on authoritarian or totalitarian governance.

While fascists may employ bullying as a tactic, a bully is not inherently a fascist.
edit on 18-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
"Enemy of the American people"

... he should take a look in the mirror.

At this point, both sides needs to look at their own reflections. Remember that old saying? It takes two to tango.

I wholeheartedly agree.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

So is hillary a fascist for calling people deplorable? Are the hollyweirds fascist for calling trump names? Your definition is tantamount to people calling others fascist....is fascist!

The hollywood elite should just shut the # up. They live in million dollar mansions surrounded by walls or in gated communities and they want to tell me that i should care about more about refugees than my own safety? Not one of these stupid #s would let an refugee enter their home. They are just a bunch of entitled hypocrites who spew hate and only contribute further to the divide but at least Trump is painted as the bad guy. I'm sick of this #.

To be honest the word Fascist has lost all meaning. It's now just an excuse to shut someone up and to feel better about yourself. The same goes for Nazi. Frankly i don't even care about how you label me. The new political correctness is like a disease that needs to be eradicated. If you're a muslim terrorist i just call you that and the same goes for a white supremacist who shoots up a mosque. People are so obsessed with being PC that they even defended the Berkley riots as legimitate protests. I believe the world is heading towards complete chaos and will spark civil wars in mutiple countries. More and more people are waking up to the reality that they are only pawns in a much larger game that lies beyond our comprehension. Sadly "we" are still in the minority. For now...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
I find it amazing that some people here dont realise how stupid and dangerous a statement this was by a US President.

But then, he's playing to sycophants.

Yeah dangerous eh.

I say the people in the media as a whole that are using Goebbels playbook is the most dangerous weapon of mass destruction ever created.

There was no point in seeking to convert the intellectuals. For intellectuals would never be converted and would anyway always yield to the **er, and this will always be "the man in the street." Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology. Joseph Goebbels

Source

Does mainstream news of today speak to the intellectuals or does it speak to the idiocracy?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
*Triggered beyond belief*

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: reldra

Don't call me 'my dear'. Trump's childish smashing at the media is dangerous.

Why would anybody object to being called 'my dear' colloquially? Such hate and vitriol on the left!

Because in this context it's obviously intended to be condescending. Such oafish bullying from the right.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
President Trump is not lying.

The Mainstream Media are all bought organizations, including Fox News which is controlled opposition. Even though Fox News is part owned by a Saudi Prince.

You can't trust any American Media, and even some British like the BBC or w/e. It's all a bunch of bull*** George Soros-esque. Communist supporting Trump hating crapfest.

This is why I support Trump using Twitter and putting out videos on social media. He gets the message to us directly. Not filtered through regressive left garbage.
edit on 18-2-2017 by EyeKyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Trump called it in regards to how the press would spin it... They were inmediately going off about how "unhinged" and "dangerous" his scolding of the media was. I for one loved it. The credibility of the MSM is at an all time low and for good reason. The tone of hate is indisputable, and these networks are acting as the opposition party. They go beyond keeping Trumps feet to the fire and collude with partisan hacks who whine about bull like Russia 'hacking the election'. Even though there's NO PROOF of this, lemme say if it ever is revealed 100% that the Kremlin were the ones to bust the DNC, Podesta et al, GOOD. I don't care. Y'all got caught lying, cheating, and behaving in all manner of hypocritical ways, so *yeah*, you are indeed the enemy.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The entire societal control System in America is full of dry rot.

It begins and ends with JFK....because that was the PRIME example of what America has become and what Trump is beginning to change.

Donald is the BEGINNING OF CHANGE.....he is not THE CHANGE.......Trump is the Speartip of a SERIES of good men and women who wish to to build a NewAmerica for ALL AMERICANS AND FOR THE WORLD ....because the old one was rotting before our eyes....and a BETTER AMERICA means a BETTER WORLD.

The debates are futile.......we ALL KNOW NOW......the guilty know who they are...the time to change is now...the compass must be your morality....low it to lead you....AMERICA HAS A GRANITE MORAL FOUNDATION....the dry rot we all see CAN BE REMEDIATED AND REMOVED COMPLETELY.

We wont break the law to enforce the laws anymore......we wont let shadow-financed and supported small Special Interest Groups SUPPORTED BY crooked privately owned and tacticlly utilised MSM entities ....TAKE OVER OUR SOCIETAL LEADERSHIP ....by installing layer upon layer of manipulated and tacticlly engineered bylaws/laws.

The voices of the few shall no longer speak for the many as they have been tacticlly engineered to do by the GLOBAL powers that be.

Accountability MUST BE FOSTERED .....from the top to the bottom.

The legal system has been absolutely rotten since before JFK.....and must be COMPLETELY REDONE....this means from the TOP DOWN JUDGES FIRST.

We know from recent history that in the 30s-40s.....America and other countries came under the control of a Global cabal....you can read early books and Newspapers and Magazines and you see ASTOUNDING SCIENTIFIC AND MEDICAL AND SOCIETAL BREAKTROUGHS OF GLOBAL STATURE VALUE AND IMPACT.....and then you clearly see......ALL BEING SUPPRESSED IN AN ORGANISED MANNER BY A GLOBAL CABAL.

Well sugar-pie......we now KNOW HOW TO IDENTIFY TRACK AND LIST.....every single member of that crooked dirty rotten non-humanitarian CABAL who conspired to screw over HUMANITY ON A GLOBAL SCALE.....well we now know who they are....and we are not simply naming them they are being DISENFRANCHISED and their METHODOLOGIES are being disabled...AND.....Humanity is going to TAKE IT ALL BACK.

Trump has to begin removing cabal sympathetic Judges/Proscutors/Lawyers/Civic Leaders who emanate from shadow funded small special interest groups who are the lynchpins of the con-job .....he has to reform and retract MANY MANY LAWS which were illegally immorally and illicitly introduced and established and entrenched ....these are EXISTING LAWS WHICH ARE NOT WHAT THE PEOPLE WANTED......there is no way this can be accomplished with crooked cabal judges and their apprentices running the show.....this means the incumbant judicial group AND their underlings they have been mentoring must ALL BE REMOVED in one fell swoop....and replaced with absolutely clean candidates.....and there are MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of good Americans who fit this bill.

There is a lot of work to do and President Trump needs help....rise up America....those of you who wish to lead and be heard...rise up now.....stand behind your president because he is fighting FOR YOU AND THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN.....stand behind your President because for the first time since John Fitzgerald Kennedy America has legally and rightfully chosen a President....now get behind him and battle for yourselves.

Who screwed Nicola Tesla ?......the people who own the electricity scam and trillions of dollars of un-needed global infrastructure connected to it.
Who screwed Royal Rife?
Who screwed Hulda Clarke?
Who screwed the Hemp Industry?
Who screwed Wilbert Smith?
Who screwed David Hamel?
Who built and enabled the Prison Industry....and invested in UNDERMINING AMERICAS LEGAL SYSTEM by conspiring to bring in laws sympathetic to artificially maintaining social unrest and the Prison Industry?
Who was the Insurance carrier and owner of the policies on the 9/11 buildings?
Who was the policy holder and beneficiary of the policy on the Titanic which we now know was NOT THE TITANIC but instead the damaged sister ship which had been prepped and sent out to be sunk to collect the insurance money...oh yes these ones are part of it to.
Who has hidden Humanities true history by covering up and destroying proofs....who runs and owns the smithsonian???

There is sooooo much more....but this is simply a beginning.

Because NONE OF THESE THINGS COULD HAVE BEEN DONE WITHOUT CONTROL OF PUBLISHING HOUSES AND MAINSTREAM MEDIA OUTLETS.

First TPTB used Town Criers...then Churches....then mass Printed and published word....then radio....then television...then videos and movies......then songs and entertinment.....then ALONG CAME THE INTERNET....and now they are trying to manipulate this as well.

We need to see LISTS......we need to see CONNECTIONS.....we need to see the WEBS THEY BUILT......we need disclosure via CONNECTIONS....LISTS.....everyone who wishes to build better America and by proxy support a better Global Humanity needs to begin building and posting online the .....LISTS OF NAMES AND CONNECTIONS.

We just need to know who they are...nature will take care of the rest.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: neformore
I find it amazing that some people here dont realise how stupid and dangerous a statement this was by a US President.

But then, he's playing to sycophants.

I find it amazing that when Hillary Clinton said that fake news was a threat to America and the dinosaur media didn't care, then Trump says it and they lose their mind.

Oh yeah, they don't want the spotlight shined on them, that's right...

But ... but ... but ... when Hillary said it, she was lying ... LOL

The day that Trump looses his sycophants on the enemies of the Republic is the day you want to have one of these
for every member of your family. I hope the media keeps pushing him.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

a reply to: introvert

Who exactly are the fascists here? Isn't name calling a form of fascism within itself? Last time i checked, that is the exact tactic used by Hitlers brown shirts.

"The facists of the future would call themselves anti-fascists." - Winston Churchill.

Point is, name calling and insults of ANY kind, is equal to fascism. And this is a fact. It is also what bullies do, and noone likes a bully.

And this is what the MSM and their followers Generally do.

Name calling = fascism?

Um. No.

Definition of fascism 1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Name calling can be a form of bullying and bullying is a form of aggression, but bullying does not equal a specifically defined political movement based on authoritarian or totalitarian governance.

While fascists may employ bullying as a tactic, a bully is not inherently a fascist.

Scared to put a link to that I see.

Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Stories that aren't flattering to Trump aren't necessarily leftist.

Trump doesn't want you to think that, though.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You should read up on Goebbels techniques. Trumps Whitehouse are using them.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Please explain liberals, to me, why the President of the United States shouldn't be able to call out a biased press?

And please don't lie to yourselves and say the press is free and fair. They are vigilantly against Trump. You know it, I know it, the whole world knows it.

IF THE PRESS CAN'T SHOW THE PRESIDENT SOME COMMON DECENCY AND FAIRNESS, HE SHOULDN'T EVEN TALK TO THOSE NETWORKS. PERIOD.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu
Please explain liberals, to me, why the President of the United States shouldn't be able to call out a biased press?

And please don't lie to yourselves and say the press is free and fair. They are vigilantly against Trump. You know it, I know it, the whole world knows it.

IF THE PRESS CAN'T SHOW THE PRESIDENT SOME COMMON DECENCY AND FAIRNESS, HE SHOULDN'T EVEN TALK TO THOSE NETWORKS. PERIOD.

Of course certain media outlets are biased. I don't think that is at issue here.

What is at issue is the calls of "fake news", which they are not, and to the extent Trump has become obsessed about the issue. I have no problem if he calls them out on certain things, but Trump has gone overboard and so has the Right Wing echo chamber.

They've gone nuts.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Maybe people need to read up on a fella named Mencken.

How does so much [false news] get into the American newspapers, even the good ones? Is it because journalists, as a class, are habitual liars, and prefer what is not true to what is true? I don't think it is. Rather, it is because journalists are, in the main, extremely stupid, sentimental and credulous fellows -- because nothing is easier than to fool them -- because the majority of them lack the sharp intelligence that the proper discharge of their duties demands. Prejudices: A Selection, p. 220

Source

From 97 years ago.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: EyeKyu

Of course certain media outlets are biased. I don't think that is at issue here.

What is at issue is the calls of "fake news", which they are not, and to the extent Trump has become obsessed about the issue. I have no problem if he calls them out on certain things, but Trump has gone overboard and so has the Right Wing echo chamber.

They've gone nuts.

If they are Partisan for the left, they ARE fake news. And they (CNN for example) was clearly in the tank for the Democrats and they still are. MSNBC not much different, CBS, ABC. It was all anti-Trump.

Only network that gave Trump a fair shake was Fox News sometimes, other than that you have to go to alt-right websites.

Like this one will turn into if you liberals don't stop whining.

THE SILENT MAJORITY IS ALL AROUND YOU
edit on 18-2-2017 by EyeKyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So if name calling and insults are what fascists do....

By your definition Trumo would be the fascist in chief,

Jesus do you actually ever listen to what he says or watch his debates?

"Lying Ted"
"Crooked Hillary"
"Little Marko"

I could go on and on

By your measure , if you don't say that about Trump then you're a hypocrite
So which is it...is name calling a fascist make? Does Trump not then, by YOUR scale qualify?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I would not go so far as declaring mainstream media as being Public Enemy 1, but it does not particularly strive for truth or objectivity. Without question, it pushes the agenda of the one percent by manipulating public opinion. Without critical thought, a hard thing to come by in a harried culture where most people struggle just to make ends meet, it is that much easier for mainstream media to steer the public. So, I guess in this sense, mainstream media is the rudder of society. And we all know who captains the great ship America. Hint: it is not The People. When people finally waken to this fact, we will have a chance for real change... if mankind does not destroy itself first.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join