It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

" Fascists........ believe that liberal democracy is obsolete, and they regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[7] Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.[7] Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature, and views political violence, war, and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.[8][9][10][11] Fascists advocate a mixed economy, with the principal goal of achieving autarky through protectionist and interventionist economic policies.[12] "

Nowhere in that Definition does it Describe in Any Detail President Trump's Administration . Under President Trump , America has Not Become a Totalitarian One-Party State , to the Contrary , it has Become a Nation of Laws Again . Because of that , I can see how Radical Progressive Liberals , Marxists , Communists , and Anarchists are getting Bent out of Shape trying to Deal with the Normalcy of a Law Abiding Country Again .

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21911231]reldra[/post

Do you even know what a fascist is? You think a fascist gets his PP stepped on by a court for a disjointed immigrtion ban? We have a congress and judicial with as much power as the president. He does not dictate, nor will he. People sound foolish when they spew this fascism nonsense.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: [post=21911231]reldra[/post

Do you even know what a fascist is? You think a fascist gets his PP stepped on by a court for a disjointed immigrtion ban? We have a congress and judicial with as much power as the president. He does not dictate, nor will he. People sound foolish when they spew this fascism nonsense.

Fascism has to start somewhere. Rather than acknowledge the legitimacy of the court's ruling, Trump called them "so-called judges" and announced that he would issue a new order that will accomplish the same thing. He has yet to submit a bill to Congress. He seems to want to rule by edict. Fortunately, this remains a nation of laws and he will be indicted long before he can acquire the sort of power he seems to want.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yes the enemy of the state, cheeto jesus said so, also breitbeart and fox news, im so happy that i dont have to think, its so hard to have my on opinion, mc trump is da man, and he will save us from the evil hordes of liberals.

Why cant they be more like us, you know shoot down people in a church, damn them with there protest and estroying whole citys.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

If they can't be fair and also lie, serves them right as enemies imo.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Reminds me of a term used in Germany: Lügenpresse...the lying press. Some Trump supporters have already picked up on the term.

www.independent.co.uk...

Our friends keep giving us examples of their fascist beliefs. Anyone that does not believe as they do, is an enemy. Any media outlet that does not toe the Nationalist party line, is an enemy.

Sad times we live in.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Who exactly are the fascists here? Isn't name calling a form of fascism within itself? Last time i checked, that is the exact tactic used by Hitlers brown shirts.

"The facists of the future would call themselves anti-fascists." - Winston Churchill.

Point is, name calling and insults of ANY kind, is equal to fascism. And this is a fact. It is also what bullies do, and noone likes a bully.

And this is what the MSM and their followers Generally do.
edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 18 Feb 2017 07:58:59 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 07:58:59 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Name calling is fascist?

It's human nature to call people names when angry or frustrated, no matter their ideologies. Little kids do it and they know nothing of fascism.

Point is, name calling and insults of ANY kind, is a fascism. And this is a fact. It is also what bullies do, and noone likes a bully.

That's false. Enough people liked Trump that they elected him to office. Apparently being a bully is ok for some.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

That is not false, if you walked up to me and called me a bigot and whatever name you call me because I dont agree with your beliefs, not only is it facism, but it is also a form of bigotry within itself for not being tolerant on what I believe in. It is BULLYING.

remember high school? Fatso, pig, idiot and what not? It is equal to bullying and bullying is FASCISM.

Youre not gonna pc your way out of this one.

PS: I was that Fat kid in high school so I know what I am talking about.

Allegory below:

MSM and their followers vs We the people

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 18 Feb 2017 08:06:45 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 08:06:45 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You still haven't answered my question,?which parts of the dossier were proven true?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

All due respect, but that has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read. All types of people call people names and bully. It is not limited to fascists. And political correctness has absolutely nothing to do with this.

But let's play your game for a second. If calling names and being a bully is fascist, then you have only further proven my point.

Trump likes to call people names:

Trump likes to bully:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

It is true that most people call eachother names, and ignite fights. We don't live in a moral society do we? Constantly disrespecting and undermining one another. Ah, the sweet cycle, (that was sarcasm) of hatred. The wheel that destroys itself, and people wonder why the world is in chaos.

Go on, justify your erroneous actions. The truth is, if everyone is doing it, then it is obvious where the problem is. All each and every one of them has to do, is stare at themselves in the mirror.

Wrongful actions does not justify wrong doings.

But see, the more name calling or insults the more fights break out. And this is what most are blinded on. Just remember, a fair warning, the laws of nature gives the victory to those who are sane. This isn't man's law, it is nature, and nature will always find a way to evolve and destroy what is trying to destroy it.

This is what we are seeing with the mainstream media falling apart. It is simply the laws of nature taking place, but the ego cannot grasp this, because it can't go beyond itself.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 18 Feb 2017 08:30:25 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 08:30:25 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
"Enemy of the American people"

... he should take a look in the mirror.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
They can try to malign alternative news, but face it, its the place to get unbiased news or news that the MSM or government don't want you reading. And its less "fake news" than what we've been getting from the two of them. So we're being inundated with fake news and fake science and we just want an alternative, and we've done pretty good having it as an option. If nothing lese it will force the traditional news outlets to get professional again and to drop the partisan BS. But if alternative news was a positive, why don't we look at alternative government? That's pretty much what Trump ran on and he's getting flak from all sides in the DC establishment. But who's to say we can't just push traditional government aside and start a grass roots effort to get a better government ourselves? I've said for a long time we can start ignoring our leaders if they don't do as we want them to do.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

He is stepping up his dictator game I see. Thanks for letting us know.

LOL Breitbart.

Trump knows no bounds in the fascism arena. Again, thanks for the alert that he is hitting even harder at the press.

So calling out the lying media is a dictatorship? How amusing.
Sounds like you have a case of Stockholm Syndrome.
edit on 18/2/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
"Enemy of the American people"

... he should take a look in the mirror.

At this point, both sides needs to look at their own reflections. Remember that old saying? It takes two to tango.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

He is stepping up his dictator game I see. Thanks for letting us know.

LOL Breitbart.

Trump knows no bounds in the fascism arena. Again, thanks for the alert that he is hitting even harder at the press.

He sounds like Obama

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Well he does have a point. MSM is full of garbage, propaganda and lies..
Though that was well known on ATS

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

So is hillary a fascist for calling people deplorable? Are the hollyweirds fascist for calling trump names? Your definition is tantamount to people calling others fascist....is fascist!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
ISIS are an enemy of the American people.
Al-Qaeda are an enemy of the American people.
The drug cartels and organised crime are enemies of the American people.

The New York Times - or any other media organisations - offending the ego of the American president does not compare to the above.

Anyone who thinks they do is delusional.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join