It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Looks like Trump turned it up against the MSM .

He makes a good point though with the media's refusal to cover the news without their left wing agenda is deceptive as hell.

You end up with stories like this one that tells that the American people trust Trump more than the media. Breitbart link

So now you have Trump telling the media that they are not his enemy. They are the enemy of the American people.

Actual tweets at page.Zero Hedge

Just some of what Bannon had to say.

"The mainstream media has not fired or terminated anyone associated with following our campaign," Mr. Bannon said. "Look at the Twitter feeds of those people: they were outright activists of the Clinton campaign." (He did not name specific reporters or editors.) "That's why you have no power," Mr. Bannon added. "You were humiliated

Then you have Jake Trapper going on a whine fest saying that Trump won so now he needs to do his job. Yet Jake cant seem to do his own job!

The problem is when you can no longer trust the media who can you trust?

+46 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here comes the leftists to rabidly defend political activists posing as journalists in their smear campaign / etc electioneering pursuits....

WikiLeaks List Exposes At Least 65 Corporate ‘Presstitutes’ Who Colluded to Hide Clinton’s Crimes
Revelations from the Wikileaks release of John Podesta’s emails yet again prove mainstream, corporate media serves as Hillary Clinton’s personal cheerleading squad — and is devoid of any iteration of journalistic integrity.

Thanks to Wikileaks and the Intercept, in fact, we now have a list of no less than 65 mainstream “reporters” whose campaign coverage constitutes propaganda for the Clinton campaign — and no wonder, considering the obscenely lopsided drivel presented by their outlets.

As (actual) journalists Glenn Greenwald and Lee Fang reported on October 9, the Intercept exclusively received documents obtained by the source known as Guccifer 2.0 evidencing Clinton campaign tactics to court journalists portraying the former secretary of state in a positive light.

edit on 17-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+36 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

He is stepping up his dictator game I see. Thanks for letting us know.

LOL Breitbart.

Trump knows no bounds in the fascism arena. Again, thanks for the alert that he is hitting even harder at the press.

edit on 17-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yes but the left wing media is aiding and abetting and that my dear is what makes it dangerous!

I knew you would appreciate the link. There are plenty of other stories about it out there google is your friend. Find one that suits you.

edit on 17-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

+56 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

LOL Breitbart.

Trump knows no bounds in the fascism arena. Again, thanks for the alert that he is hitting even harder at the press.

If Trump was Fascist, he would sponsor protests and bomb news offices and burn books.

He's triggering the triggerables.

+48 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Of course these globalist propaganda corporations are enemies of the American people. It's sad that so many people STILL aren't aware of this.

+32 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Anybody that pays any attention at all to how the MSM covers politics and politicians, can see that those listed by Trump are indeed left-wing propagandists for the Democrat Party. It's blatant.

If you are a news hound like many of us are on ATS, you study speeches, listen to press conferences, watch the daily press briefings, visit government websites, read various news sources and research connections, both financial and personal. If you do that, then the dishonesty of those listed cannot be denied.

I wonder why WaPo was left out?

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

LOL Breitbart.

So the 1% is cool now?

I wish you guys would make up your minds.

+31 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's true. The whole "hands up, don't shoot" lie resulted in deaths and an even more divided country.

LOL Breitbart.

Out of curiosity, was it dictatorial when Obama did it?

edit on 17-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
As far as Breitbart goes, they have become a force to be reckoned with as far as having some really good investigative journalists out there. Don't cut them short. I would LOVE to see them at the press briefings via Skype.

+31 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

LOL Breitbart.

The facist left are the ones to worry about, with their rioting on free speech, assaulting anyone that doesnt agree with their narrative, infiltrating the educational system, causing racial divide and promoting a globalist regime.

Now please explain why Trump is a dictator?

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He's triggering the triggerables.

The press has the right to freely say what they want.

The Constitution does not say that we HAVE to respect what they say.

link   
He's right . But bit slow as they been at it heavily since the 60's and have got worse since .

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Damn good question.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

just let them dig thier own graves, people are waking up.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What a joke.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yeah, like the Gods of Olympus, when the people stopped believing in them, they disappeared.

And we all know how the Gods played the people.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Anybody that pays any attention at all to how the MSM covers politics and politicians, can see that those listed by Trump are indeed left-wing propagandists for the Democrat Party. It's blatant.

If you are a news hound like many of us are on ATS, you study speeches, listen to press conferences, watch the daily press briefings, visit government websites, read various news sources and research connections, both financial and personal. If you do that, then the dishonesty of those listed cannot be denied.

WaPo is owned by Bezos, Bezos just got a HUGE contract with the CIA!

Getting the picture yet?

+11 more 
link   

Good! It's about time! The ones who proclaim this as being some sort of "dictatorial" statement, are delusional. We need far, far less biased, spun, and often completely fabricated "news".

We have been led by this type of journalism for quite some time now, well before Trump came into office. It's just become so rampant, that the blind are starting to wake up and see it.

edit on 17-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   
It's about damn time is all I can say.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join