It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Sorry my beautiful family, but I'm rushing off for a kidney ultra sound that I forgot I had today. No time to catch up at all! Just wanted to say hello and tell you how much I love you!!!!! Lunch with my Sister after that, so see you all when I get back. Have fun! Hugs!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

All my clothes fit like gloves these days.

OJ Simpson's glove, unfortunately.

ETA: Hi Sheddites!
edit on 3-15-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

All my clothes fit like gloves these days.

OJ Simpson's glove, unfortunately.

ETA: Hi Sheddites!

Well you know what they say: "If it doesn't fit.. alter it!"

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

You know...if you gave compliments like that to the Mrs., she wouldn't beat you so often.

(Fluffy in all the right places...can't go wrong with that!)
Wait...
I suppose that could be misconstrued.

Just stick to what you're good at...haggis hunting, wooden mushroom releasing and music/writing.
(I would hate to be the reason you're sleeping in the doghouse!!)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Wear the clothes, don't let the clothes wear you.

Sorry in advance if this was disturbing for some.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Lol

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov]

I prefer to alter my body & nutrition. Discovering home brewing has not had a positive impact on my svelte Shepherd figure.

Oh dear...that looks...uncomfortable!

a reply to: Martin75

LOL - yikes!

OK, lest anyone be confused: I have no problem with people being overweight. I've been there myself and to some it's not important; fair enough. But find some clothes that fit, for crying out loud!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

First thing, Night Star...Good luck today with your ultrasound!! Please don't fret and stress, and come home to us as soon as you can!! *hugs*

Martin...That pic you posted was hilarious...I couldn't stop watching it, hehe...

Shep...Like OJ's glove? rofl...(may I suggest Spanx for Men? It's real, honest!)

zosimov...I agree...alterations are a necessary part of life!

knowledgehunter...Somewhere online, I read an article about a woman who was sitting in her car with groceries in the back seat. Supposedly one of the Pillsbury tubes popped open and the dough hit her in the back of the head...?
She thought she'd been shot, and the dough was her brains leaking out.
Horrible story really, not even sure if it's true...but I thought it was hilarious!! (I'm weirdly freaked out by the "popping" sound too)
jacy

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You may recommend all you like, and I reserve the right to utterly and completely, but graciously reject your recommendation.

I prefer Speedos.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thinking of you sweet Night!!! I hope your ultrasound comes back great!!!!! Have fun with sissy but be safe!

a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Weight and size is sometimes so strange. I have the opposite problem. Due to a mesh rejection I can’t gain weight. I eat 3500 calories a day just to try and maintain what I weigh. I can and do eat anything and everything I want. But now I hate food. I hate having to eat so much, who knew that would ever be a problem.

The gif of the party? Yeah, it is great. The other two that were too big to upload were even better!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

An excellent clarification, thanks Admin.

A friend of mine has multiple myeloma. Ever since high school he's tried to gain weight - 5'7" and graduated HS at 135. Hasn't gained much in the mean time either. I sympathize.

We each have burdens to carry, I believe. Mine are generally not weight/size related. Physically my issues are all injuries. BUT, I don't wish to start a scar-comparison conversation. LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Please add my prayers and well wishes to all of the above offered..
Have a lot of illness hitting family right now and, believe me, your optimism and love is inspiring!
Best wishes on the outcome, my dear Night.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I just got a text that someone else is doing M-I-L's lunch today because a nurse is coming over...so I regret to inform y'all that I'm staying here in my jammies.

Didja know that Shep is a banana-hammock supporter?

(or do I have the backwards? rofl)

I'm like you, trying to put weight on. For a variety of health reasons, I've lost weight I didn't need to lose...so I'm currently having protein shakes for extra calories.

I'm envious of women with curves...the one's who are "fluffy in all the right places".
Fer realz.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

I just got a text that someone else is doing M-I-L's lunch today because a nurse is coming over...so I regret to inform y'all that I'm staying here in my jammies.

I'm like you, trying to put weight on. For a variety of health reasons, I've lost weight I didn't need to lose...so I'm currently having protein shakes for extra calories.

I'm envious of women with curves...the one's who are "fluffy in all the right places".
Fer realz.

OK one last wine and then I will stop. Doesn't it kill you when people swear you are lucky? No, no I am not. Do you want to count your ribs with your clothes on?
I weighed 127 this morning and I am 5'7-5'8. I also have a big frame. When I was at a healthy weight I was around 155 and happy. Now I look like a coat hanger with clothes and hair, LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: jacygirl

Fer realz.

OK one last wine and then I will stop. Doesn't it kill you when people swear you are lucky? No, no I am not. Do you want to count your ribs with your clothes on?
I weighed 127 this morning and I am 5'7-5'8. I also have a big frame. When I was at a healthy weight I was around 155 and happy. Now I look like a coat hanger with clothes and hair, LOL

I do hate it when people assume I'm either anorexic or a drug user.
I want to shake them and say, "Think about it! You've known me HOW long? And those are the first conclusions you jump to???"
Or they say "You're so lucky, you're so fit"...not fit...not fit at all.
They don't see me all the time I'm at home laid up in pain or puking off a migraine.

Stereotypes of ANY kind are wrong and based on stupid media examples. All large people aren't lazy pigs (sheesh!) and all skinny ones aren't purposely damaging themselves.
I'm 5'11" and about 122 lbs. Normal for me was always 140 lbs. and when full term with twins I was 225 lbs.
Gah!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ah the drug user. I actually had a Dr at WVU walk me down to the lab before he would talk to me. He said that I either had Hep C from my tattoos or I was secretly using drugs.
I took my blood test and drug test and then told him to kiss my skinny ass!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Oh my gosh ladies, I really can't wait for humanity to evolve a bit beyond the superficial way we treat each other all the time.

One reason I like this type of interface.. we can really know someone by their heart/mind rather than getting stuck on the external.

And just look how beautiful we are!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Oh my gosh ladies, I really can't wait for humanity to evolve a bit beyond the superficial way we treat each other all the time.

One reason I like this type of interface.. we can really know someone by their heart/mind rather than getting stuck on the external.

And just look how beautiful we are!

Perfectly said Zos and so very true!!!! Through the web you get to know someone, or who that person is putting forward. It doesn't matter what the person looks like physically only that there is a beauty that shines from within.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Ah the drug user. I actually had a Dr at WVU walk me down to the lab before he would talk to me. He said that I either had Hep C from my tattoos or I was secretly using drugs.
I took my blood test and drug test and then told him to kiss my skinny ass!

Yes!! I hear ya!!
Because I choose to look differently (to the stereotypes of my age), wear mostly black...with long blonde hair (& usually make-up)...people assume certain lifestyles are behind it, and I can always tell when I'm being looked over and judged.

I now wear entirely different outfits when I have to go to the hospital, any doctor's office, the pharmacy...I dress for them like I would dress for an interview or court appearance, lol...I wear pinstripe jackets and usually an assortment of the "Guess" items I've accumulated from vintage/consignment stores...because looking like I have money also makes a difference.
Isn't that sick?

Apparently when I do go out unadorned, without make-up and hair styled...in yoga pants...I now look like an addict or street person? I have to laugh at it anymore.
I don't even drink. I've never been a party person. I was the classic soccer mom in her minivan.
But now, any excuse to make me feel bad about myself. (kick her when she's down?)
There must be a lot of people out there who hate themselves, because that's what their behaviour is telling on them.
Haters gonna hate I guess.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I am not a Taylor fan...but doesn't this make you wanna move?????

*This poor cat has some issues*
edit on 3/15/2017 by Martin75 because: Cause a baker's gonna bake bake bake...

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join