It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: JinMI

Wow, that must be some case! I know you aren't allowed to talk about it, darn it!

Give mini Jiminy a hug from Leaper. Say that 3 times fast...mini Jiminy, mini Jiminy, mini Jiminy. Ahahaha!

No cases that were interesting, just the inside process.

When you say mini Jiminy it sounds dirty. Dirty Snow Rebel!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

It sounds adorable. Are you mistaking this thread for Mason's? Checks to see if she is in the right thread. Ok, we're here...in the shed, with the pixies and dragons and ...OMG I am in pain!

This Elf needs to get comfy and return tomorrow. Well, it is tomorrow, but I haven't been to bed.

Have a great rest of the night little buddy! Hope you come back tomorrow! We'll make snow people outside.

edit on 14-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Just using your words there as it ....applies!

You can go outside....I'll watch from the comfort of a heated interior.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Morning from..... where am I??? oh yeah... an overcast and blustery Scotland. (No Snow at the Mo Tho, so...)
Forecast is for more and stronger winds, so I'll have to lay off the beans and the Guinness.... maybe even the cabbage?
YES, I NEED COFFEE! I've already had my morning tea but it just ain't cutting it!

BBL

G

Edit to add:
***Puts tongue away.... and rests a rather HUGE platter of mixed Donuts on the kitchen table for Jessie!
edit on 14-3-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a PS

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hey everybody

I while back I finally got a job! for real this time....I passed the drug screen, aced the interview, now I the have done all the pre-hire paperwork and I start this Friday. I am beyond thrilled. This will be an environment where I can utilize all of my learned skills, experience, and absolutely flourish.

My wife and I have been in a deep depression, She just wanted to stop stressing and for me to be strong.

While I was so debilitated with shame, anxiety, addiction, withdrawal, and an inability to even attempt to engage in some sort of healthy activity.

It has been a low chapter of life. Granted I never wallowed in self pity much, because I will always respect that my hardships are a blessing when compared to the hardships being endured by an unimaginable amount of other people.

Finally, Though I know anything can happen, and I have been faked out before, We have finally made it to the other side. My wife can stop worrying and feel happy and taken care of, I can feel proud to be a husband and father. We will be able to have things and do things. Our kids will get the happy loving 100% parents they deserve.......I could go on forever.......

We are all going to join my old MMA gym that I disappeared from because I had lost my soul. That was a dream that I let slip away, it has haunted me and added weight to my depression. I never thought I would be back into MMA.....this is amazing.......

sorry I have been so all over the olace u guys
edit on 14-3-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I am a poly substance drug addict, with a severe anxiety disorder, and panic attacks.

I have very recently made massively critical strides towards perpetual sobriety, and undergone extremely healthy changes in thinking.

Much of my story, as well as the posts I added in various threads during the same time frame, I was unnaturally stimulated.

Re-reading it from a more grounded natural perspective I was a bit embarrassed, however, I still see the treasure waiting to be whittled out of the drug addled ramblings....

Expect a more respectful, calm, virtually clear minded Me from here on out.....

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Congrats GOSHRED...

You should cteate a MEGA thread on it's own here so that other members with similar life experiences can discuss and share...

Well done...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

That's GREAT news shred. My best wishes to you and yours.
A fresh new chapter!! How exciting!!!
Make the best of it my friend... Enjoy it!

G

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22010376]Lagomorphe[/phe tost]

Thank you!

I will do just that. I hope to be able to help people defeat their anxiety and addictions in the future. I think I would be great at it. Writing the stuff down is really cathartic and good for me.

Mega Thread is officially scheduled for the near future. It'll be a roller coaster of honest raw hard life experience absent of ego.

While displaying a lesson in the art of eloquently adhering to our T&Cs while discussing prohibited subject matter.

thanks again

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thanks Gordi, I really do appreciate it!

I also have a very promising part time position within the cannabis industry that I will be confirming tomorrow. I just have to get my permit, and I'm going to create a good Resume and I'll probably have a job that could be the start of dreams coming true.

MamaShredAK is an expert at brewing Kombucha, we have been harvesting Chaga for a few years now, and selling it to quite a few happy people. Her dinuream is to open a business where she sells her kombucha along with a plethora of amazing super healthy foods.........We may truly be able to obtain this...

My dream is to work within the cannabis industry and be part of an absolutely historical birth of a new euphoric and prosperous era for humanity.

Or, plan B, if the industry dies, I will follow my father and work towards continuing his legacy. He started as a corrections officer around the age I am now, twenty years later he is the Director, So he is the Boss of every singe prison in Alaska, second only to the governor. I figure after a few years of MMA training and competition, I will be mentally prepared to start my career as a CO and I will have become strong enough to be one of the best.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Jin it is so good to see you in The Shed again! How are you?

a reply to: Night Star
Well it looks like we got lucky!! I woke up to only about 3 inches. I think it has passed us for the most part, woohoo! Hope you keep your lights honey!

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

***Puts tongue away.... and rests a rather HUGE platter of mixed Donuts on the kitchen table for Jessie!

Oh my that was easy!!! So mom scolds, sets a punishment, and The Shed reaps the rewards? Heck yeah!

I can hear the excitement in your voice! I am so very excited for you! I can’t wait for you to work on your mega thread. It sounds like you and MamaShred are getting things lined up nicely. I wish you guys the best of luck!!!!!! You can do this!!

a reply to: Lagomorphe
Morning Lag, well I think for you it is evening but I am still on coffee #1

Good morning to all the beautiful Shedigans!!! I am so sorry if I missed anyone. Just swinging through and grabbing a coffee. I hope to get caught up on the great story entries.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Hi Shred, nice to meet you.

Very inspiring story, thanks for sharing. Having been through hell and back myself, I can attest to the beauty and blessings of adversity. I promise you wouldn't be the man you are today had you not gone through it, so i just wanna give you a big hug bro. Good luck on your future endeavors and go kill it! Focus on your family and your passions and the rest will fall in place.

And good morning to everyone else!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Good morning Everyone!

We are getting "the snow" this morning too.
Sounds like a perfect day for us to spend here (away from reality)!

Shred...I'm really happy to hear that everything is going well for you guys!
If you do eventually write that "mega thread" I will definitely participate.

Are there any gyms/clubs/spas/health food stores around that would sell your wife's kombucha tea? I'm in a small town but we have a couple of places that carry it and it's very popular.

Also just want to mention that our "new person" NwoDedispU has a story entered in the writing contest, so please check it out and support our new writers!
Pushing your way to the everafter

Okay, Mama needs coffee now!
jacy

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Just a little 'snow humour' for those of us getting dumped on today.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
I absolutely love the one where the deer is stealing the carrot!!!!
*Marty grabs Jacy up in a big squishy hug! You needed that!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

*Marty grabs Jacy up in a big squishy hug! You needed that!

Marty! I DID need that, thank you!

I'm off to get ready now. Taking my friend to her doctor's appointment, so need to scrape off the car and warm it up.
Hope everyone is having a good day,
jacy

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Be safe!!!!
Be sure to keep it on four wheels!!!

edit on 3/14/2017 by Martin75 because: You are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are gray....so hurry back!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

There is not much, just a single store called cadre-feed.

I like it there because they have tons of , and non gmo verified foods, a plethora of super food and blends, raw honey, bucha, fresh eggs, chaga, all kinds of beautiful stuff.

They told us we would have to acquire an up to code facility to be able to legally sell...

My vague plan is to start working small jobs on the inside and nitetworking to the best of my abilities, hopefully finding an avenue within that'll help us sell our kombucha.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Good afternoon/morning/night/____________(insert applicable time of day here)!
Great news above (psst! Shred)! Congrats and I will be hoping you do well

Watch out Jess! Round two is hitting us right now, sent everyone home (not me
) as the schools are letting out early. Town will be fine but the backroads can get a little dicey. Fun for folks like me...not so much for school buses.
Daylight savings time has got me a little goofy and loopy (goofier and loopier than usual!) and the weather...geez!
Anyway, join me in my happy place, if you like.

((((BIG snuggly hugs)))) to all and stay safe and warm!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
What the heck!!!!! It was supposed to be done by 9 this morning!!!! We are getting round 2 right now also

I get to slip slide home in about an hour...and yes. I will be taking the back roads! I will be swerving like I'm George Jones!

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join