It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I could tell you would love it here. I have loved all your pics!!!!!! I have always loved your avatar too!!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

OMG, now I'll never get that tune outta my head! Shall I post some heavy metal now? LOL

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Umm, yes please!
Whatever you like!

I love it all.
This song has always reminded me of you and since there is another thread (which shall not be named) referring to 'witches' it seems fitting. LOL!

I think I played it for your birthday once.
(hint! hint! It's coming up everybody)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Thank you Night Star!!!

I love your avatar too! I'm now a very happy *resident in the new abode

edit on 13-3-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Awwww, very cool Chirp! Thank you!

Ummm...your Birthday comes first and is REAL SOON.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You live here now. This is your home too! Love all your pics!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Night, thank you.. I edited my comment to reflect the change of residence..

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Oh, I almost forgot.. all the paintings are Jacek Yerka, a modern Polish artist.

And I don't know who took that photo of those two kids walking hand and hand through the trees, but I love it as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

There ya go!

The shedlands and all its Kingdoms are at peace tonight.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

They are all wonderful! Thank you for sharing them with us!

Now, where is the rest of the night crew? We have a lot of lurkers lately. I don't know if they're really lurking or having parties back there in the bushes or forming an army or what.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

You can have that Kaelci !

If I want that sort of treatment, I have the surf over the road !

* waves to all ... including the latest arrivals !

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
DP !

What do you call a fly without wings ?

A walk ...
edit on 13-3-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

If any of the lurkers is amassing a secret army, tis not I! *shifty eyes* I know nothing of this plan!

But no, I am here. Not in cahoots with goblins or overly mischievous pixies. We just got back from the mall before, and just in time too since now it's thundering and raining once more. Thinking of cooking lunch soon - if I cook a big lunch, I won't have to cook dinner tonight! Hehe.

*waves to Miss Martin*
I thought I could use a change from Dr Rick Dagless and his Eyeball Child! So I went with Liz from the same programme, going mental and allowing her psychic powers to manifest dramatically

If anyone feels like watching 24minutes of brilliance, this is the episode of my avatar:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
We've been invaded by Australia while I was gone. LOL

Hello dear Timely and Kaelci my Lovlies! How are you both doing today?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Bringing this over from Shed 13 as it was my last story entry. I'm hoping to add more soon.

Continued from page 143

Wolf had made it back to the Shed with his friend Hugo days ago. They heard of Taylon's safe return, but had yet to see Night or the human feline being. Pesky had divulged that all their time was spent in the confines of Night's spacious room, except for an occasional meal. Jojopo wanted to smile, but was well aware of their fate. "Taylon will try in vain to persuade her to be with him at his castle and Night will decline and insist he be true to his people who wanted their precious bloodline pure. It never changes." He shook his head sadly.

The white wolf shook the falling snow from his fur. "Their love is true, but Night Star is one of the guardian's of the Shedlands and a member of the high council of the ancient order of Elves." Pesky flew from the heavy snow laden branch and landed upon the goblin's shoulder. "I think Taylon knows deep down inside that it can't work. He has yet to accept it. I don't even think Night has really. I am sure her convictions are weakened by his presence whenever he is near. And I think perhaps they are destined to keep the love alive as it beats strongly within their hearts, no matter the circumstances." "Together yet forever apart" added Hugo.

The snow was falling harder as night approached. Jojopo and Pesky returned to the Shed with the wolf and the wildcat close behind. It seemed there was to be a grand party in a few days, a combination victory party from the war and one of love.

The party was for the victory in war and also Valentine's day. Been a while since I've written anything. LOL
edit on 13-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Continued from post above.

The lovely Elf clasped the purple velvet cloak with a silver broach of mother of pearl inlay with a delicate design of flowers and vines. She needed to take a walk into the forest to be alone with her thoughts. Memories of a gut wrenching war, lives lost and crimson blood spilled on glistening white snow haunted her. Memories of deep love consumed her and the sorrowful goodbyes. It was over now, the victory party and celebration of love, the war and the havoc that it wrought.

Her friends were returning to the shed, some had yet to arrive, but she could sense them. She needed them now more than she ever needed them before. Perhaps soon she could smile again and laugh. It had been too long with everyone on different journeys exploring the Shedlands and kingdoms. Together they stood strong, united against the mundane and chaos of the world. Together they gave each other hope when all hope seemed lost. They gave each other laughter when they thought they forgot how to laugh. Strange as it was, she could almost hear Troll saying, "It is good."

Pesky suddenly appeared seemingly from nowhere. "There you are! We have been looking everywhere for you. We saw Taylon leave and figured you would be upset and out on your own somewhere. Are you sure you're not human Night Star?" The Elf grinned. "Why would you say that?" she asked. The pixie raised an eyebrow. "You're the only Elf I know that is so emotional. You think and feel things so deeply. The other Elves seem to handle things much better than you do. I mean they feel sorrow and all of that, but they push forward and go on with their lives taking everything in stride"

Night Star grinned herself. "Are you sure you're not an Elf?" Pesky was shocked. "An Elf, why would you think such a silly thing? Have you been drinking again? You have haven't you?" "Well, yes, but that has nothing to do with it. You, my little friend always bounce back from things and take everything in stride." The pixie mulled that over for a moment. "ummm...maybe you should come back inside and have coffee or something."

The snow fell fast and furious as the wind picked up. Their hair and clothing whipping about as they walked forward. As they looked up, they could see a gathering of dragons circling about the darkened sky. "They are searching for Syx. It has been a while since anyone has seen or heard from him. I can't even sense him with my telepathy anymore." "Is he...dead Night?" asked the pixie. "He made it through the war Pesky, perhaps he is with his family." Once again sorrow filled her. She did not know what became of her mighty dragon friend. They trudged through the heavy snow beneath the silver orb and headed for home.

edit on 13-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Night I will read your new story in the morning...I have GOT to get to bed!!! Snow showed up about an hour ago, urg.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
My ears were ringing. I heard GOT and Snow in the same paragraph!!!

*looks around*

*nabs the coffee and zips back to the hedgerow!*

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Sweet dreams Jess!

Hiya Jiminy!

Parking ban and tons of snow tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Ewwww. Yea, I heard you guys are going to get pelted. Stay safe...and warm!

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join