It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hunny, you are always articulate! (and thank you!)

I'm just having a bad case of keyboard "verbal diarrhea" because I've barely spoken in a couple of days, lol.
Also, it gets more difficult when there are more members participating at the same time.

I'm happy to sit back and read now if anybody would like to write. Princess Macy is eating her tuna, the world has become quiet again. All good here.
jacy

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
...but I have fuzzy brain syndrome going on right now...

Did you check the carbon monoxide detectors? Could be your furnace.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

When it comes to experiencing the Paranormal, I'd settle for just experiencing a pair of normal people.
LOL

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

When it comes to experiencing the Paranormal, I'd settle for just experiencing a pair of normal people.
LOL

Are you lost, Errollorre?
Normal people?
(You're in The Shed)

And you want a two?
Pat the dragon, pinch a pixie and grab a donut...you're back in magic-land, lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
jacy, glad Macy is enjoying her tuna. What a good kitty Mommy!

Mason, I think I was born with a fuzzy brain, or rocks in my head or maybe I was dropped on my head...still haven't figured it out yet.

Tom, surely you don't expect to find 'normal' in here, perhaps down the street somewhere, but not in here.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well I'm here too.
So what do I know about normal?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Bahahahaha....you and I both answered Errollorre the same thing about 'normal'...so funny!

Umm, I'm not really a good kitty mommy, I call her bad names and I NEVER call Sophie bad names.

I'm sorry. I'm trying to lurk, but I am feeling better...and everything seems really funny right now.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Well I'm here too.

The correct answer is: Nothing.

You know nothing about normal, because normal is blah and boring...plastic stereotype (thanks media)...and we are a unique group of not-normal individuals who pet dragons and eat donuts...and drink pixie drinks...and...we write stories.

So there.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
jacy, LOL! I saw that. Glad you are feeling better. I had to get my Sister's Birthday things all together. Her Birthday is the 19th, but I wanted everything done nicely with nice boxes or bags and pretty ribbons. So next week I can just grab the big gift bag of things and it's done.

Yes Tom, we know you're one of us.
Hugs for Gail! You can have one too. Oh hell, group hug!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Well I'm here too.

You know nothing about normal, because normal is blah and boring...plastic stereotype (thanks media)...and we are a unique group of not-normal individuals who pet dragons and eat donuts...and drink pixie drinks...and...we write stories.

So there.

Oh good answer jacy! Good answer indeed!
Now where are the pixies hiding the drinks?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: jacygirl

Well I'm here too.

So there.

Oh good answer jacy! Good answer indeed!
Now where are the pixies hiding the drinks?

Thanks.
I don't know...I got a pointy ear in my eye during that 'group hug' thing...everything's a glittery blur at the moment!
It's very cool to be here when you're on, by the way.

Argh, I'm getting tired so I think it's time to watch a movie! So great hanging out here today!
Everybody have a great night.

edit on 6-3-2017 by jacygirl because: eyes really are blurry

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Bahahaha! I laughed out loud...literally!!! My husband is used to my being weird so he didn't even ask what was so funny. Then again he is eating pizza and he really loves pizza so I'm sure he is focusing on that. Ooooh, he ordered me a piece of chocolate cake. YUM!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I have things to do myself, but will be checking in and out of here. Love you! Hugs!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
To Jacy and Night:

apologies for not answering your later replies to me in detail; I had a nice combined reply set up, wrote quite a bit then hit a wrong key and it all disappeared. (Not an ATS issue, I must emphasize, just my own error.)

So, I'll catch up with you and everyone else later. It's after 1 am here so I need to sleeeeeep...

Goodnight all.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

I've done that before. LOL

Sweet dreams dear friend and to Dada as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I just found out that one of my Best friend's Mother just passed away. She was a beautiful, sweet, kind woman. She was in her 90's. Wishing you a beautiful new journey Connie, with so much love.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Love you my beautiful Sheddite family!

edit on 7-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Some of our precious Shed family has had surgery and is under the weather. I was approached and asked if I would make get well cards....

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Evening Jess and my fellow Sheddians!!

Get well soon Syx and LB!!

Well, it's gonna be a long night and possibly even a longer day for me tonight and tomorrow and it's nothing bad though! Comes to it that tonight is a good friend of mine's last day on the high iron before calling it a day and hanging up the throttle. Thirty eight years on the railroad and I get to so see his final run on a coal train from Elk Run Junction to Russell, Kentucky.

I guess I should start getting ready since I'm leaving here in a little bit!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Jess, the cards are just perfect! I'm sure it will brighten their day when they see these!

Syx, and LB, we are all thinking of you and hoping that you will return to us soon. Gentle hugs!

Hi Chooch! I'm sure you will be video taping your friend's last run. Have fun! Let us know how it goes.

Wis, if you are lurking, you have e-mail.
edit on 7-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join