It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Don't blame your Brother Mason. "Make good choices". LOL That's a line from that movie Freaky Friday. I think that was the name of it.

Now get that schoolwork done young lady.

I'm very proud of you Jess! Just show up when you can and make us smile and laugh like you always do. HUGS!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Don't blame your Brother Mason. "Make good choices". LOL That's a line from that movie Freaky Friday. I think that was the name of it.

Now get that schoolwork done young lady.

Don't listen to the Elf Queen!

Come and have a few drinks, school can wait. Peer pressure is calling.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hey, I want a drink too! Even Elf Queens have fun sometimes.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Hey, I want a drink too!

*twirls mustache*

And so it begins...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

oooops. I said something wrong didn't I? Umm...I'm not going to your house for those drinks. We'll have the pixies make them for us here. It's safer that way.

Good Lord, jess was right, we try to behave and then you show up and stuff happens. Ahahaha!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Too late, Queenie!

First the booze, then the Twister. Somewhere in the middle there everyone ends up sans apparel.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Went down with a couple of friends of mine to one of my favorite places to go and watch some trains yesterday. I can't say that it was a terrible day that we had considering we caught ten trains in about four hours. Would've had one more but it went by when we stopped off at the Shell station to get a drink and make a break for the bathroom. Plus it didn't help there was a nice little wreck on the interstate that we had to go take a slight detour for either.

No sooner than we had got back in the truck and started to pull out. We heard an eastbound manifest calling out the signal at "Ashland Bridge." We get over to our spot and just as we were getting out to grab our gear and get ready. That's when we hear the signal at South Point, Ohio being called out. Not five minutes later, eastbound time freight 18M rolls into view on the center span of the bridge above the Ohio River.

I would say that this happened in less than two or three minutes before the next one showed up. As the tail end of 18M cleared the crossover and signals at Kenova. Westbound local train J11 pops up, literally, as the tail end of 18M gets in the clear. Here we see the J11 getting ready to shove in the clear on the west leg of the wye track as it begins to pass the signal at "Coach Track." I'm standing down by the bridge looking up at this thing.

After the J11 had shoved in the clear and started working around the yard. It would be another forty minutes or so before our next train showed up. Got a heads up earlier in the morning that another train coming out of Columbus had a standard cab GE product on the point. So I let my friends know about it and they said that it wasn't a bad leader. What no one mentioned was the former Indiana Railroad locomotive that was second out on it. So after waiting the forty or so minutes, eastbound time freight 188 shows up with NS 8772 leading NS 7336.

The night before we went down, I had got another heads up on an empty grain train heading west over the Buckingham Branch Railroad that had a pair of Electro-Motive Division of General Motors as the only power. Found out that it was fast encroaching on us after asking a friend of mine if he could run a trace on the lead unit. After waiting about an hour after we found out where it was exactly. Empty CSX grain train V719-14 rolls through town with a nice little SD40-2 leading the way towards a crew change at Russell, Kentucky.

While waiting for the previous one to come by our location. We noticed that a single Norfolk Southern unit had ran up to the east leg of the wye track. As some time had passed by, we heard the NS dispatcher in Roanoke asking how much longer it was gonna take for them to pick up the coal cars they went after as the dispatcher notified them that an empty ethanol train was fast approaching. Now this is the point where it gets somewhat confusing. Right before the ethanol train showed up and passed by us. The coal train that was coming west to head over to the "New Yard" along the river comes down the east leg. As the coal train is slowly making its way down off the NS mainline and across the CSX mains. Here we see empty ethanol train 65M thundering west over the CSX mainline as it stormed towards a crew change at Russell, Kentucky.

Made for an interesting shot when the coal train passed under.

Right before we packed up for the day and headed home. Our last train showed up with this one being another empty grain train heading for the yard at Russell.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Silly Mason, you must know by now, we have magical powers in here, especially the elves. So...flit poof. There, back at the shed, with the castle doors bolted and guarded by dragons and spells.
Sits in her favorite chair by the fire with a good drink, cat curled in her lap and some music playing in the background.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hi Chooch! You snuck up on me!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

But, wait, what's that noise?

Is that the sound of a spinner spinning? It is! What did it land on? Left hand on red. Uh, oh.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I know not of this noise you speak of. Must be in your realm. You're messing with my beauty ritual. I have to go use some nice herbal face wash, toner and cream. The turtle needs some water added to his tank too. I'll be back though. Don't blow up anything while I'm gone. If you do, I'm blaming the bush people for lurking instead of guarding the shed.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Don't blow up anything while I'm gone.

The place will be a giant smoking crater on the internet when you get back.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I see the place is still standing. I'll just have to remember not to bring you to the Elf School Of Weaponry And Magic. You'd be a disaster waiting to happen in there.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hello Shedsters! How is everyones night ? My Monday evening couldnt be any better!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaShredAK

Hi Mama! Glad you are doing well! No snowshoeing tonight?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If zazz and Augustus were Flatmates.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Ahahaha! I take it, you're the cat. LOL

Hello lovely Lady!

I was just thinking I haven't made a story entry since the last Shed. I have writer's block at the moment. I will be gone most of the day tomorrow. Eventually I'll get back to it.

Leans out the window and waves at the lurkers in the bushes.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

hehe of course I'm the cat

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I didn't honestly mean to do that!!! I'll try to be quieter next time.

a reply to: MamaShredAK

Hi Mom!! Starburst and wine..... must be a great night in the Shred household.

a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hey Zazzy my frazzy!!! You look a little on the cozy side in your cat bed.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hello again Chooch! I know, that candy and wine looks pretty good eh?

Zazzy does indeed look cozy. Mason on the other hand...LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join