It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Yes, Zoe is Siamese and talks like crazy! And loudly, LOL. I swear they know what we are saying. They just decide to ignore us most the time!

Blue I also have 3 fur babies and one step-daughter. Rosie, the oldest would eat anything that doesn't eat her first; Jazz my tortoiseshell calico only wants Iams hard food; and Zoe the baby brat will only eat wet food but only certain kinds, and you have to switch that up for her.....brat. LOL

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Awww, I used to have two all black cats years ago. I've had so many. I remember all the different and wonderful personalities of all my pets. I must have a zoo over that rainbow bridge waiting for me. Now that Hubby and I are both disabled, one cat is plenty, plus the turtle and fish. We always had two or three cats at a time and rescued and adopted all but two.

A lot of us in here have cats, you have a lot of company.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Your torty is not a calico. Calicos have white in them. Your torty reminds me of one of my favorite cats who had breast cancer of all things. We spent a fortune and she had an operation and lived another year or two after that. She was smart as hell and would try to turn doorknobs to open them. LOL

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
LOL I love those pictures.
So is she just called a torty? I feel silly now, I've been calling her that for 11 years! Well, I'm blonde so people probably didn't think anything of it.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

From what I can remember of her pics, I don't remember seeing any white on her so she is a tortoiseshell. That's ok. I often feel like a dumb blond and I've never been blond. LOL And you are my smart cookie. You know a lot of stuff that I have no idea about and would never ever understand it. So, no problem. lol

edit on 17-4-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Nope, no white

And while I am showing off, here is Rosie

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Attention all Sheddites! I know how panicky you all get when you see us getting close to our two hundred page limit. Have the pixies make you one of their special drinks and please remain calm. Do not run to the portals before it's time, they may not work. LOL! As most of you know, Tuesdays are my busy days where I go out with my friend for lunch and we get groceries and do other errands and shopping around for bargains. I don't expect the pages to go up to 199 before I get home tomorrow night. We WILL have our new Shed 15 up and ready in time. That's the plan anyway.

Oh and since it's also my Birthday, if anyone wants to have a cake ready for when I arrive home, that would be lovely. Oh and drinks, must have drinks. I'll probably get in here and find everyone passed out on the floor or something.

I will stop in for a while before I take off tomorrow to greet you all and send my love as always.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The oldest black cat seems to have a bit of Siamese in him. When moving in with my parents the last thing I expected was for him to become BFF with my dad. As dad feeds him the canned food he always meows to him when he is hungry. This usually starts at about 4 am. The younger female is my BFF. She follows me around everywhere and meows to let me know when she has arrived in the same room.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

AWWWWW, soooo cute!!!!! Rosie is a calico. Yes I knew it was you who had the torty! Mine was named Gabrielle after an Angel.

Here are a couple of pics I found online that look identical to a couple of my cats that I once had and who passed on. The first is a persian. Mine was a female named Straya. who we rescued. She was deaf.

The second is one like my TaiShowdan a Himalayan.

And an actual lousy photo of Kya that we got. He has long legs and in the photo it looks like he has short legs. He has a nice pointy face and lovely like violet/blue eyes. This pic does not do him any justice at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Oh that is so sweet! Kya has a special bond with both Mark and I, but since Mark is on the couch so much and cats like to sleep, he hangs out with him more. LOL

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Marty starts towards the kitchen with a grin on her face. "I'm going to make a beautiful birthday cake with lots of icing flowers and sprinkles and..."
Marty skid to a stop. All of the pixies had formed a door blocking her way into the kitchen.
"Nope, go drink...you ain't coming near our kitchen again!" the pixies snarled.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Happy Birthday Night Star. I'll do some paperwork and writing about myself tomorrow to avoid the 200 page limit.

edit on 4 17 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Hope you have an absolutely splendiferous Birthday Night ... chock full of all the things that delight you !!!

πŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸ°πŸ»πŸ©

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

LOL! We have been a rather chatty bunch lately. I hope I make it back in time to start the new home for us. I'm wondering what pics to add and what my intro will be.

Not my Birthday until midnight, but thanks Hun!
I'm going to be 59. OMG!!!!!!

Don't worry, I will have a mod leave a link in this shed so you'll find the new one when it is started. There are also portals you can jump through. They are usually hidden inside trees...the ones with the doors on them. Oh and we leave a glitter trail and for Jacy, we leave a donut trail.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Thank you Sir Dave of the Shedlands! Perhaps a black Russian or two... the drink, it's an alcoholic beverage. And...maybe a piece of chocolate cake to take home. Just a piece, otherwise I'd eat the whole cake.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
A belated Birthday cake from a wolf who has most likely devoured it by now.

I am terrible with birthdays, I notoriously forget them.
My goal is to send out an annual "Happy I Love You" card. telling people I am so fortunate to know them.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Pssst, surprise party for Nightstar, don't tell her!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Some photos from the past week to week and a half and judging by the number of videos setting on my video camera's hard drive. It has been one busy week plus through here.

Heading back for some more loads of West Virginia black diamonds under clear spring day. CSXT locomotive 61 rolls west through Marmet, West Virginia with 150 empty coal buckets in tow behind it. Traffic through here has picked up drastically since the news of Mr. E. Hunter Harrison's joining of CSX's corporate structure as the new CEO.

Rolling on east for a crew change at Hinton, West Virginia on its way to the Carolinas. CSX 3279, one of them General Electric ET44AHs, leads a product from Electro-Motvie and another product from General Electric as it brings a loaded grain train through town this past Saturday.

Making its way for the yard at Russell, Kentucky and who knows where else. CSX locomotive 689, a General Electric CW60AC, leads another empty coal train through town during the last bit of the light of day this past Thursday.

Had this little surprise come through town on a twelve engine "lite" power move heading for Russell I believe. Canadian National 5605 third out on some random lite power move that ran through town today.

edit on 18-4-2017 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well, I am now confused.

I saw this:

will not say just how old you're turning. But it involves a 5 and a 9πŸ€—.

From Bigburgh.

HOW THE HECK IS SHE ONLY 14???????
Aren't you married, and living on your own? Don't you hand out sage wisdom like a 90 year old?
Night, how is this possible?

LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194 >>

join