It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
Well we hit 20,000 but Paul may not let me visit you! HAHAHAHA

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Well we hit 20,000 but Paul may not let me visit you! HAHAHAHA

It's worse than you think.
I got my 20,000th from a cop...an American cop I believe.
Which means I'm likely never getting across the border now.

Screw it, where's the catnip?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Happy egg and rabbit chomping Easter Sheddites...

I have just arrived in the Netherlands after a 12 hour drive and the bath beckons me...

Catch you all here or over at my usual haunt for those who know where am in an hour or two after bath, food and a nice glass of Cabernet... And my slippers.... *sighs*... Slippers... They go everywhere with me... Sandals actually.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe
Little bunny foo foo...

Oh I think I had promised to stop doing that....

How are ya Lags? OMG a 12 hour drive!?! I'm pretty sure that turns into a series on network tv...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I thought I smelled gerbils.

Go have your bath, but we're not letting you back in here if you insist on wearing socks with your sandals.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
[Pops in...Looks around...Doesn't see pasties OR pastries...Goes back to the idiot's cave]

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Good the mirage works! You see nothing here!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

He posted at 11:11...that's the mirage/magic time in here. *snickers*

I have to leave for a while.
Going out into the world with visions of handcuffs and pasties in my head.
Thank you for the giggles!!
*hugs*

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
[[[HUGS]]]
You know switching from Shed talk to real world talk could get interesting.

Don't cuff anyone Jacy! OK, cuff em! But please take pictures!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You're right, there is nothing to see here.

Happy Monday everyone.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
Good morning LFBL - Can I use shorthand? I'm lazy

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Shorthand is permitted today.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Any big plans today?
I read about your heart attack! Scary!
My husband is getting ready to have aortic valve replacement.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

My big plans for today is doing laundry.

Keep us up to date on how your husband is doing.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Laundry? Ewww did mine yesterday.

I will probably drive y'all nuts with all the heart stuff. Once done I wanna do a thread. It's such a new procedure it's hard to find info on it. It was first done 17 years ago but only 5 surgeons in the world can do it!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I will probably drive y'all nuts with all the heart stuff. Once done I wanna do a thread. It's such a new procedure it's hard to find info on it. It was first done 17 years ago but only 5 surgeons in the world can do it!

Drive us nuts all you want about his heart. I'm driving myself nuts because of mine. When I went to the ER I discovered that my heart was only working at 10% of its capacity. With all the meds I'm on now I'm feeling much better. I'm waiting to find out from the doctors how much, if any that my heart has improved.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Nope. If I told you all (can't remember if I did) the girl's dad had discovered right side heart failure at age 44 with his first diagnosed heart attack He's recently 46 still with the uncontrolled high BP. Complete shut down and it actually bypassed itself, sort of. I continue to be his healthcare advocate (main nagger! LOL) about meds, Dr. appts, lifestyle...etc etc. while trying to be patient/understanding of his second childhood! Oh, and doing it (the nagging) from about 20 miles away!
He also was diagnosed with COPD/emphysema and diabetes last year. Throw a stroke in December on top (for the cherry) and therein lies my interest in all things medical/science/technological advances in the field (especially heart related).
The girls love their dad more than anything and if there were cures we would certainly do what it takes to get it and spare no expense although, the medical costs we've incurred for his rock star lifestyle is astronomical (no rock star budget, of course lol).
Anyway, never feel bad for sharing. It is very interesting (and helpful) to some of us and isn't that what the Shed is for?
((hugs)) Thinking of you often and hoping for a positive outcome.

Now, I'm done sharing LOL (phew! that was hard!)!
Back to the bushes...oh and thanks for the coffee and donuts earlier...I got the donuts before the ants and sort of wore the coffee until it was ingested via osmosis.

edit on 17-4-2017 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
10%!!! Wow! Now that's scary! So good to hear you are feeling better! What all was going on? Dizzy? Tired? Lightheaded?

Paul goes Friday to have a TEE test done. This will image his heart and make sure everything is where is should be. IF everything looks good and all of his chambers are intact they will give the go ahead for the reconstruction of his valve using his own pericardial tissues. This will keep him from having to use pig tissues or go on coumadin because of a mechanical valve. We go to WVU May 10th to set surgery date.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hello all my wonderful Shed family!

Man did I ever get behind. I was speed reading.

Jacy, in that movie Field Of Dreams, it was 'THEM" for me too. We must be from the same time line.

I saw Lags and Tat in here so hello to you both. Been a while!

Ah, the over 50 club. I'm still in there. Hubby's diabetes insulin is going up again and one new med he needs for cholesterol, an injectable one, would cost 500 bucks at the cheapest. He has a good medical plan too. We can't afford that! It's insane. Docs are trying to help get things cheaper, but so far, no luck. Makes me so angry!

Now I have to run over to catch up in other threads. Getting tired already.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Night - Have you tried to contact the company? Sometimes you can directly contact them and they will ship samples to the doc. You might have to beg but most companies will do it, they just don't let you know. This is how we got my grandmother her meds.

[[[HUGS]]]
Thank you so much for my Anniversary thread sweetie!!! You are such a darling looking after all of us even in the middle of your madness!

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join