It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Jess, I'm soooooo sorry I missed your ATS Anniversary!!! I made you a thread anyway.

Everyone, please go wish Martin a Happy ATS Anniversary.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

You've been through a lot! Well, you have come to the right place where we can help you in whatever way we can. I am so sorry to hear about all your problems. At least you know you now have a place where you will feel comfortable and welcomed and we will take you under our wing. HUGS!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Zazzzy, Kat and Mousy, sorry I missed you all earlier!

Going to bed now. Goodnight everyone and sweet dreams!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Night Star
Thank you sweet Night for my thread. You are such a sweetie to take care of everyone! [[[HUGS]]]

a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
Good morning and welcome to The Shed. Sorry I missed you this weekend I usually just lurk on weekends. It’s so nice to see you here. Have the pixies been taking care of you without making too much mischief. (Spell check says that is right but it looks so wrong) So sorry to hear about your heart attack, wow! You gotta take care of you! My husband is getting ready to have his aortic valve replaced, scary times!

a reply to: Mousygretchen
Well hello Miss Mousy Gretchen! How are you on this fine day?

a reply to: crappiekat
Kat those peaches look mouth watering this morning. I need food, LOL. Going to get bacon and eggs and then I will finish this post, LOL.

a reply to: zazzafrazz
How are you sweetie? 80,000? OMG that is mind boggling!?!?!?!

a reply to: jacygirl
Good morning sweetie! How are you today? Hope things are well up north, I need to head over to your interview.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good morning Everybody!
Marty's neat & tidy post is a hard act to follow but I still haven't mastered the "multiple responses in one reply" yet.

Night Star: I had a blast running around in multiple threads and giggling with you yesterday afternoon! One day we WILL get together, and then see just how many places we can get thrown out of.

LookingForABetterLife: There is a group of us here in The Shed in our 50's, dealing with health issues, grief, family, etc. You will definitely find some kind-hearted souls to talk to so please feel free to jump right in whenever you're around.

Mousygretchen: It's always nice to see you Mousy...there's always room for you here!

crappiekat: Hi hunny! I gotta be honest, those peaches looked like little bums to me. (but I've been up since 3 am so I'm just going to blame lack of sleep, hehe...)

zazzafrazz: I watched Lion too and it really broke my heart. Hopefully Groot and the gang got you back to your happy place after. ("ooga shacka ooga ooga")

Marty: Don't you spill that coffee girl!! I'm drinking instant coffee (ugh) with milk (not cream, double ugh)...and all outta donuts. Tis a sad start to the day.

This reply is completely covered in red squiggles. We need to design our own Shed Spell-checker, lol.
Hope everyone is good today! I will be around for a while.
Much love,
jacy

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I just copy and paste it into word. You make it sound like I do magic, LOL.

I got tickled at Shep talking about trying to Spellcheck his story, poor guy!
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if the pixies could deliver us to The Shed. We would have such fun. Gordi & Kat would def be our cooks. I can make a mean mixed drink but you don’t want me cooking!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Gah! It seems like magic when I fail.
I end up having to open multiple duplicate tabs of the Shed, in order to 'quote' each person...then I copy and paste...go to next tab and quote the next person...
Or...I quote someone then refresh the page so I can quote the next person.
Then I cry.

I would love to win enough money to build a real Shed, rainbow coloured and all...then pay for everyone to come and stay for a while. (maybe I should just buy a hotel?)
I think I bake better than I cook...hmmm...but Errollorre brought us a donut-making machine so that makes me kind of redundant. I will be in charge of keeping the coffee pot full.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yes I learned the hard way to use word. I can't tell you the responses I lost before I wised up!

I would love to start a road trip and just pick up people along the way. We could have a jazzy looking bus and just make a couple month of traveling and seeing all there is to see. It would be so awesome! I've told Paul when we retire I'm renting an RV for a year and just traveling the US. I think that would be awesome. No interstates, just back roads and maps. (I think I am a gypsy at heart)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I have always wanted to do that...rent an RV and go on a massive road trip!
Years ago some friends pulled their son out of school for 6 months (and home schooled him)...but they travelled all over North America. I was truly jealous.

I sometimes watch the show "Border Patrol" lol. Can't imagine trying to cross into the States in an RV trying to explain how I'm going to pick up my Shed Friends. I imagine getting strip-searched and yelled at for having catnip (Macy has to come of course). The best part would be the look of shock when they find out it truly is...catnip.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I'm sorry bawhahahah. OMG the thought of you in an RV sneaking through the woods. I don't know why but your bag of catnip just got bigger.

We will boat you across the lakes! I've got it all figured out. We will meet up at Cedar Point, hit a roller coaster, and sneak you in

*OK guys I am supposed to be working...but getting nothing done this morning! LOL

edit on 4/17/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Pffft! How can anyone work with a chocolate hangover? They should be more understanding.

Judging by your kitty pic, I am apparently the one doing the paddling? (cat ain't got no oars)
I can see us going in circles til I get the hang of it. (better pack extra donuts for energy)

I guess this is what happens after they impound the RV at the border? like a Plan B?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Oh yeah you ain't keeping the RV once they stopped you with that bag of cat nip...yeah cat nip. Lol

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I had to pop out to pick up a prescription (and no, it wasn't catnip lol). Just got back and was looking at the map. Cedar Point is not that far really.
I'm almost directly in line (horizontally) with Grand Rapids and Milwaukee, and much further south than some of the U.S. (literally an hour's drive from Lake Erie)
If we ever can do some kind of get-together, the distance isn't really a big deal.

To change the topic, because nobody seems to be around right now...I watched "Field of Dreams" last night on cable. Every single time I heard, "If you build it HE will come" I got fidgety and lit a cigarette.
Yeah, I know...but for me it's always been, "THEY will come".
Damn you, Mandela Effect!! *shakes fist*
*lights smoke*
That's all.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You crack me up! OK since you're that close. Let's pick Cedar Point. It is one of the most amazing theme parks ever!!!!!
I don't know if I like Millennium Force better (You can see Canada from the tallest peak)

Or Top Thrill Dragster
(fun starts at 1:11 someone can't edit a video...grrr)

They actually have a new one I haven't ridden yet that flies through cutouts
The Gate Keeper

Hope no one has motion sickness!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I hate to break it to you, but I am a merry-go-round kind of girl, and that's when I'm feeling brave.

I will happily sit on a bench and eat funnel cakes and pogo's on a stick while you all live dangerously.

Been trying to figure out how long it would take me to paddle across the lake, but the calculator can't factor speed for "going in circles".

(If we plan it, THEY will come.) Sorry. Not ready to let that go just yet.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If we show up, They will come
Jacy I will ride everything at Cedar Point except for the drop tower. It scars the bajebas out of me!

My hands get all sweaty and it freaks me out. I take pictures from the ground of the nuts on it, LOL

Cedar Point has funnel cake fries!!!!!!! OMG they are amazing! You dip them in icing!

The thought of you out on that lake going in circles is just too funny! Thank you for making my Monday!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

The thought of you out on that lake going in circles is just too funny! Thank you for making my Monday!

Thank YOU for being the only person talking to me here this morning!
*shuts window*
"No more donuts for lurkers!!"
Hmph.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Actually it has been a long time since I have gotten to fling the pastries.

Marty struts over to the window and slowly slides the window pane open. She glances outside but doesn't notice anyone in the bushes. "Donuts & Coffee!" She then flips the bucket out the window.

AHHHHHHHH!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Come sit by me....we will hit 20,000 in here with the ladies.....

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Actually it has been a long time since I have gotten to fling the pastries.

For whatever reason, I read that as: "fling the pasties" and suddenly had an image of a burlesque dancer with her tassels going in opposite directions. (I blame this on my parents for letting me watch "The Night They Raided Minsky's" when I was young).
I'm sorry.
Please take the bottle away from me now.

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join