It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I'm heading out to go put a movie on now too...was hoping to see Night Star and see how her scan went today.

I look forward to reading some more story from you kaelci, I don't think you know what a great writer you are! (you really are talented, no lemons needed at all!)

Have a lovely day, and yes the tidying and cleaning is redundant, but boy do I ever miss having kid stuff scattered around these days. Try to remember that you will look back and smile one day, and marvel at how you used to be a super-woman, lol.
Hope to see you here again soon!
jacy

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I shall count how many times she says "basically " and report back to you shedites the actual number. But its pretty high

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Jess, I forgot to congratulate you on your getting a 90 on your test. I knew you would do well!
That is so adorable about the magic with your Niece. LOL! OMG, what an awesome pic of you and Jaeila! Two gorgeous girls!

Shep, Crushed red pepper flakes in coffee??? I think I'm gonna barf! LOL
Good Lord, listening to you and Jess and tech talk...I feel like I stepped into the future. Who is this technical Alexa wizard lady you speak of? We're raiding Gordi's booze? I'm in!

Jacy, That babysitting you did last year sounded like so much fun! I want to make wands, potions and do spells too! Oh and Jess can teach us the music magic. We all need a play date. Set it up. LOL
Thanks for trying to wait for me to get back. They didn't have to use the contrast dye, so that made things easier. Won't know the results until I see my urologist again.

Mike, It was good to see you even though you couldn't stay long. Hopefully next time you will be able to. We'll still be here and aren't going anywhere. You know we think of you all the time. Hugs!

Kaelci! Yay, finally coming out of the bushes!!!!!!! You'll get your creativity back and will be writing soon enough. You have too much of Dave and love in your brain right now. When you're in love, there isn't much room in your head for much of anything else. LOL
No apologies necessary. We all have our moments where we aren't feeling quite ourselves or chatty. The main thing is that eventually you come 'home'. I'll take one of those hugs!

Dave, Hello!!!!!!!! Great to see you make an appearance!

edit on 14-4-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
I shall count how many times she says "basically " and report back to you shedites the actual number. But its pretty high

As long as the number doesn't break your post characters limit you're okay.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thought I would share a picture of our cat. Her name is Snickers. I wanted to name her Kermit after the frog, but the wife wouldn't have any of that.

edit on 14-4-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Oh she is beautiful! How old is she Tarzan? OMG, you have my rug! LOL

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hello John! How's it going? So, are you moving to outer space? I asked you earlier, but you didn't answer me. I'm not sure I understand that link and what it is all about.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Seventeen I think. Somewhere around there. The rug is older than the cat.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

17? Awwww an older kitty. Any health problems? Looks like a kitten in that pic. My rug is really old too! Do you shop in or around Rhode Island? LOL

Not a great pic of the rug, but it's the same color as yours.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

That picture is about a month or two old. She seems ok for the most part. Every once in awhile she has that funny meow if you know what I mean.

Why change you carpet color. It eventually comes back in style.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Wow, your old girl looks like a kitten! Love her markings and green eyes! My Husband keeps saying he's going to get a new rug and I keep saying, "what's wrong with the one we already have?" LOL

My Siamese was adopted and around 7 when we got him two years ago. I had a Himalayan that lived to be 19. I keep scrolling back to take a peek at your cat. Look at that face! Beautiful!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

When she passes we will have her cremated and have her put next to her sister. We got both of them when they were kittens. I told the wife that we will get two more. Having two little kittens is a trip. They play with each other and some of the things they do just cracks me up.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Oh I know! They can be quite comical for sure. When most women had that maternal instinct to have babies, I longed for kittens. LOL! True story.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have no idea on which page of what Shed my last story entry exists within, and I vaguely remember Kaelci looking for Darien as a snowy adventure was calling to her; armed with a mysterious key and snowglobe.

But here is what I ended up with today.
(Not fuelled by lemons, but by hot cross buns! And secretly consumed pre-Easter chocolate. My son will never know!)

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Embracing the comforting atmosphere that the Shed held within, Kaelci began her search for the elusive, and sometimes illusive, Darien. The weight of the ornate chest that was deeply pocketed inside her robes had vanished, though the item itself had not been forgotten; an icy wonderland awaited her and she could already feel an anticipatory chill brushing across her skin as she investigated every corner of the Shed in search of the jovial Magister.

Though she was mildly surprised to not find Darien seated in his customary position at the sleek pixie bar, Kaelci continued wandering through the Shed, amazed at how the insides of the structure had expanded since the last time she had passed through the winding halls. It had not been overly long, surely! She was accustomed to falling deep into daydream, but she was certain she had not drifted through her illusory world and secret thoughts for so long that so many extra rooms and hallways had found the time to appear.

The vibrant chatter and raucous laughter of various pixies, creatures, and Shed-denizens surrounded her as she tried to find her way through the foreign yet familiar hallways, the sounds of camaraderie and friendship quick to echo repeatedly about her as a sudden wave of unexpected loneliness washed over her, as she longed for whom she was searching. Shaking her head to herself, Kaelci continued along the more familiar of the hallways and at last came to the door that led to the room she had made her own.

The door had been magically crafted and shone bright before her, gleaming though the wood was of the deepest chocolate in colour, the gilded quartz the door sat encased within warm to the touch as she ran her fingertips over the golden edge, the door creaking open seemingly of its own volition as she removed her hand from the area that was attuned to the touch of a Magister. Kaelci stepped through the entrance and climbed the stairs that allowed her access to her tower and, after a cursory glance about the area, she sighed heavily to herself.

Darien was not here. Her search would continue.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Loved this Kaelci! I really missed your story! Loved the pic you chose as well!

Getting very sore and a bit tired. Might go to youtube or facebook for a bit.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Jewelry from the ashes

Paul has already said he is making me a necklace when I lose my Rosie. I went to the shelter the day my in vitro failed and she saved me.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hi guys!

I'm a bit exhausted by yesterday, but today's another busy day for me, so I'll make just a quick stop here.

Edit: hm, AtS is being pretty slow this morning!

edit on 15-4-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Animals seem to know. They're like little mind readers.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Ooh, hi Night!

Hm, Asgardia is basically a new nation. It'll be focusing on space exploration and scientific discoveries. The Founder explains it better than I: asgardia.space...

There's no outer space base yet, but it's in Asgardia's plans. Most Asgardians will still be living on Earth though. I personally would prefer living in the upper troposphere or something - space is a bit too, um, dangerous in my opinion.

Also, I'd personally love to come back down really often, without having to go through an atmospheric re-entry each single time.

So, how did it go on your side? Are the results okay?

edit on 15-4-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Hi Rocket!

new topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join