It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Felt moody and crappy all day actual. lol

Hey, we're in the same time zone, close to midnight here too. I'm sore, but it's not from working out in a gym or sports.

In your signature, I always think of how strong plants are when they pop up through the cracks in the sidewalks. Never seen a rose though. Is that the title of a book or something?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It was a poem written by Tupac. It's a metaphor about persevering and blossoming from a rough or hard place, which I can really relate to and i think the quote really represents the essence of who I am in very few words.

I hope you're feeling better! Hey If you need some inspiration or some good vibes, check out this quick thread I made. I think you'll enjoy it

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-4-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

It's a metaphor about persevering and blossoming from a rough or hard place, which I can really relate to and i think the quote really represents the essence of who I am in very few words.

YES! Exactly! Same when I used to see the little green shoots come up from the sidewalk cracks. It resonates with me as well. It's inspiring. I'm starting to feel a bit better, thanks! I bookmarked your thread so I can read it later. Oh hell, I have an hour before my Canadian friend calls. I'll go check it out now.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

That was wonderful!!!!!! Thank you for such a happy and inspiring thread!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

It's really quick
just something I stumbled on and thought would be cool to share.

Anyways I'm off to Dreamland, it was nice chatting with you, good night!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Goodnight Sweetie!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

I've been away because my heart is broken.
Sophie passed away on Wednesday night.

An emergency visit to our vet on Tuesday evening resulted in the horrific decision to medicate/hydrate/sedate her to allow us one more night at home together.
She slept all day while we took turns cuddling her until it was time to take her back and 'let her go'.

We are grieving like parents, and I've cried until I feel completely numb.
I couldn't find the words to tell anybody.

Right now, I don't know how to be jacy without Sophie.
Much love to you all,
me

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

((((hugs))))
~Thelma

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

So sorry to hear that Jace ... pets are family too !

You have the memories which are nice to reflect on when your soul desires ...

Time is a wonderful healer.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

You don't have to apologise, silly; I wasn't upset at all! I was just showing a bit of my more, um, passionate colours.

In fact, I'm actually glad we've talked about it. It's been quite some time I needed to get it off my chest!

Thanks!!

edit on 8-4-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Hey Jace !

Just an afterthought ... Sophie will live on in the shed tales, for all time.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Are you kidding? Not because you can't see Sophie anymore means that she doesn't exist!! It's like saying that if your friend dives into a lake, then you don't have anymore friends. Sophie has passed into a new plane of existence. You don't have to be "Jacy without Sophie"; in fact now Jacy spans across the physical and the spiritual realms!

I've died enough times to know that Sophie, her very essence, definitely is still very much around. Her spirit is still very much with you, you just have to take off the blindfold which Death tricked you into wearing, and you'll see.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Oh my dear friend.

I am with Pooh on this matter.
Hugs to you, a hand to hold and a tissue box.
Latter on we will have a fire and tell tales about Sophie.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

You don't have to apologize, silly
In fact, I'm actually glad we've talked about it. It's been quite some time I needed to get it off my chest!

Oh Good, I was worried I had upset our weather guru.
So it was more like a cathartic experience that you might have at a shrinks office?
When may I collect my fee?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hehe lol

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Jacy, I am so sorry for your loss.

Having had pets of all sizes, I know it hard to lose them.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Gail and I offer you our condolences and prayers that you find comfort and peace over the loss of your dear friend.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
For jacy:
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. Her bright eyes are intent. Her eager body quivers. Suddenly she begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, her legs carrying her faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.

Author unknown

edit on 4-8-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Im so sorry jacy. She may come to visit you in a month or so late at night to tell you everything is ok and to say goodbye one more time. My beloved dog bear did. I hope sophie visits you once more.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Night.

I am alot like you when it comes to worry.

No one else needs to worry or be anxious. Cuz I worry enough for everyone. lol

The last time I had to have a procedure, I had to do it alone. I even had a priest come and pray over me before.

I can't say anything that will make your anxiety go away. But we can laugh and play.

Think positive.

When life gives you lemons.

Make a lemon cake!!!

edit on 8-4-2017 by crappiekat because: cake was still in the oven. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join