It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Sarcasm is great... we need a heavy dose of humor around here....

I have 12 pint jars washed and sterilized for tomorrow

talk about saving weight... reg water is almost 8lbs a gallon, dehydrated reduces it immensely!

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Hello old friend! are you canning this year?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Heavy canning year!! Raspberries, Blackberries, Peaches & Pears... hopefully... we dodged the fruit killing frost...

Fingers crossed! we still have to let the animals have their fair share....

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
JacKatMtn, Welcome to our wonderful realm here at the Shed ! We have plenty of food and drinks made by the pixies. Coffee is always on or tea if you prefer. All booze is extra potent with pixie dust, so enjoy your stay and make yourself at home.

Wis, I am so relieved to hear that Fred is ok. It is so upsetting when a pet is sick and we don't know what's wrong.

Hiya Zazzy!

Glad I didn't miss like pages of posts. Feeling achy as hell and just wanted to sit back and watch things on youtube. Hope everyone is doing well.

I spent a lot of time sorting through jewelry, things to keep, things to give away, things to polish or repair. Some things just needed a jump ring or a better clasp or change of earring hooks. Fast and easy jobs. There are pieces I would like to make, but there are so many beads and components to sort through yet before I will I even attempt that. I also need a drill set. Seems to me that Mark had one and either doesn't have it anymore or can't find it. I'll have to ask again.

Hope everyone is well.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Oh yum!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
[ats]http://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/mlp/gif/178040__UNOPT__safe_rainbow-dash_spoiler-s03e06_sleepless-in-ponyville_morning-ponies_teddy-bear.gif[/ ats]

Mh. Hi guys! What did I miss?

Edit:

Hm, did someone break the image BBcode? Lol

edit on 6-4-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hm, did someone break the image BBcode? Lol

I dunno, there's a space between the backslash and ATS in the last bracket. Could that be it?

*My code looks like this:
[pic ]qy58e4bec2.gif [/pic]
No spaces, of course.

edit on 6-4-2017 by TNMockingbird because: *

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

He's canning fruit. I'm caning people, interested?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

That's the thing. I haven't written any spaces. If you quote me you'll see. Looks like the space is added upon posting.

Weird. *shrug*

Too tired to figure this out.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

He's canning fruit. I'm caning people, interested?

Ahh, you're back.

Did you boys have a nice nap?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I can't upload new pictures, either.

Maybe SO accidentally hit a key or something.

Maybe he fell asleep and accidentally hit "/skieswanne = image tags false, too cute for forum" doing so.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Ahh, you're back.

Did you boys have a nice nap?

No nap. Standing in the corner with our 'dunce' caps.

No more naked boogie flicking. Now it's apparel no longer optional.

edit on 6-4-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Good morning Shedigans! How is everyone on this fine Thursday morning?

Swanne - The only thing I notice is you have the code typed in as "ats" and it should be "pic". Hope that fixes ya

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

[Ats] code usually let you embed external pictures into your post without the need to upload them... For so reason it doesn't work any longer.

*shrug*

Hi, how have you been?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne
I'm good. Just working and schooling...kinda my life right now. How are things with you? Getting caught up on sleep?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Pretty much.

But now I gotta hit the road and head to work.

Just need to find my second sock.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

...Just need to find my second sock.

The pixies "borrow" socks.... they use them for sleeping bags.

G

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Marty had forgotten all about Gordi riding on her pig tails. As Night and her magical companions suddenly appear in the forest Marty runs over to give them a hug and try to explain all the craziness that is taking place.
We must find the Good Witch, Night. We have all kinds of problems and they seem to be spreading! I'm afraid to touch anything or even look at something too long right now.
Marty placed Gordi in the pouch of Nightstar’s hood.
Here Pesky, keep up with him. We can’t lose him!”

"So where do we find this Good Witch? Wait, is that Gordi?" asked Shepherd as he walked up cradling a slender, unconscious, red-haired woman in a silvery-green dress, his staff strapped to his back.

One of the other pixies, in a red dress with tiny red-and-white striped stockings - flitted over to Shepherd.
"What did you do to Visaera?" she demanded in a piping little voice, complete with a finger wagging at his face.

"Me? I didn't do - " Shepherd hesitated and she gave him a stern hands-on-hips kind of look. "Well, OK, it was an accident!" he replied defensively. "Ease up. How are we supposed to find this Good Witch?" he addressed the rest of the group. "I'm completely useless. I've lost my magic, so I can't open any portals, otherwise I could probably get at least a few of us wherever she is."

"Take another driiiiink!!! ANOTHER DRIIIIINK of the WATERRRR!!!!!"

Teeny wee Gordi shouted with all of his strength, but it was no use. Shep and the others couldn't hear his tiny voice muffled by the folds of Nightstar's hood.
He slumped back down into the dark velvety pouch and looked across to see a tall, slender and very beautiful girl who, it seemed, had just appeared from nowhere!
She had the smoothest, most flawless skin and the biggest, most beautiful eyes that Gordi had ever seen, and for the first time in many a year... the Big man felt himself blushing in her presence.

"uhm...h... hello there... Ah... ah didn't see you there for a second... ah'm Gordi an ah seem tae be a wee bit... lost or... somethin...?"

Pesky pulled her face into a quizzical and derisory pout, before sticking her tongue out, fluttering her wings and shaking her head at the silly & shrunken Scotsman who apparently didn't even recognise her!

"hmmm, maybe I could have some FUN with THIS!!" she giggled to herself...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well, the weather's not too bad here in Scotland just now. Quite spring-like really, and many of the early garden flowers have started to emerge!
Here's some from my front garden... (I was pottering about out there earlier.)

I've also been messing about with my soldering iron - trying to see if I could use it for doing some Pyrography (creating designs by wood-burning) and it works!
I made this one for Chrissie (her Forest School is called "Wild Squirrel") - not bad for a 1st attempt??

I think I'll sand the wood first next time to make it smoother!

What's everyone else been up to?
G

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Gordi that entry was absolutelty excellent! Oh Pesky is going to have fun!!!! And what beautiful flowers!!! It was 70 yesterday supposed to snow tomorrow, urg. That's spring in West Virginia for ya.

OMGosh Gordi I love the squirrel that you made for Chrissie!!!! Too adorable!!!!

So I have been feeding my squirrels. The either get pecans or peanuts, yesterday was peanut day. Here is a pic of one of the squirrels.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join