It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

edit on 3-4-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Welcome to The Shed

A reborn dragons allowed?
edit on 3-4-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

It's the shed. Of course dragons are allowed. Hello and welcome to you! Food and drinks will be along shortly.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans! Another weekend has slipped by and we find ourselves staring into the eyes of another Monday morning.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I am the Walrus !

( no ... not Jamie from Mythbusters ! )

You are now ... Carpiekat. Lol

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2
Good morning Miracula! Grab you a comfy seat and the pixies should be by with something to eat or drink soon. You will find dragons, pixies, elves, and all kind of magical creatures out and about.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

My Monday is done.

Looking forward to the weekend now !

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely
Hope you had a good one

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hi Shed-family,

I'm getting ready to take a friend to a doctor's appointment in another city, 2 hours away. I likely won't be back until late afternoon, but wanted to say "hello".

Just got an e-mail from one of my daughters, regarding the health issues of her twin sister (who moved in with her last year). While upsetting, things appear to be manageable...but I'm crying right now and really wishing I could just stay here and be with friends.

I hope everyone is well and hope you all know how much I appreciate you.
Love & *hugs*,
jacy

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
Jacy honey [[[HUGS]]] I'm glad to know that at least the girls at together. I am glad to hear that things are manageable but I know that is doing nothing to ease your mind. Be safe honey!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Alan Alda is awesome, even now in his 80's I believe !

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
When Monday look like this, it's easier to get up and start your day

Positive vibes to all

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Good morning Shedisans!

I'm still catching up - back on page 148. Thought I would send a quick note to say Happy Monday to all y'all and mention I've posted episodes 31-37* of Falling. This takes us from Poliara's visit to Gaalen's apartments up through the "unposted scene."

Here is the link to Falling:
Falling: An Epic Fantasy

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
OKie Dokie, Shep is all caught up and speaking of himself in the third person today.

tetra50 a mildly belated "Welcome to the Shed."
Sounds like you are going through a bit of a rough patch. The Shed is here for just such occasions.

Miracula2, welcome to the Shed to you also. Dragons of any kind are welcome here, reborn or otherwise.

Hello to Night Star, jacygirl, Admin, Timely, Chirp, Ms. Kat, knowledgehunter0986, and anyone else Shepherd has missed!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hello my beautiful people! Just want to throw this up first before making replies to you all.

Benevalent Heratic put a new thread up and I think it would be lovely if we all go and give her our support as she has been through so much and recovering from a stroke and misses ATS and the community.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Jess, Love the minions! LOL You look like me when I first get up and am dragging my butt and trying to function.

Timely, you made me chuckle when you called Kat CarpieKat. LOL! How does it feel to be a time traveler?

Jacy, my heart always goes out to you. Don't cry Sweetheart, we will be here when you get back with love, laughter and even donuts. The pixies already told me they baked a fresh batch and are working on a special drink for you. My prayers and positive vibes goes out to you and your Daughter with health issues. Hell, your whole little family are in my heart and in my thoughts, even the pork chop. LOL

Hunter, I love your rainbow Monday! Makes it more bearable doesn't it?

Shep, I apologize for not going to your story thread to read your latest entries yet. I'll get there though eventually.

edit on 3-4-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

No biggie, Night Star. Seems like a pretty quiet day on ATS in general.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

I went and left stars and a reply.

I haven't been out of the house since last Tuesday. Glad I'm going out tomorrow! Warm beautiful day out there today! Wow! Of course, we will have rain tomorrow when I'm going out, but the trees and things will be happy. Doctor's appointment on Friday. I'll be glad when that is over with. How is your day so far?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Day is pretty quiet. I teach tonight (Bible study) so that will be exciting, but until then, half my team is out of the office today so it's pretty much me & the computer screen. Well, OK, I have 3 screens.

Our weather is not nearly so purdy. We had dense fog this morning that dissipated into a sort of soggy gray mush of a day. Snow's long gone, but none of the trees, shrubs, or fields have greened up so it's this khaki-brown blah. Weather wise, I have to say I enjoy this early spring time the absolute least.

I'll feel better once everything bursts out in green. That springtime-green is just amazing.

I will say our first crocuses popped up over the weekend. A tiny little shock of bright purple in an otherwise dry, dead, brown section of garden.

In a few weeks the Danish Rockets (I think that's what they are) will go up all over the yard - then we'll have huge swaths of purple.
edit on 4-3-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: really, I mean early spring, not late.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

I too am looking forward to flowers budding and greenery. I have a window open today and it is just so delightful. As I always point out though, we aren't really safe until May. For now, we will be bouncing back and forth between warm and cold. I actually feel inspired to do some Spring cleaning. I think I shall go attack my bedroom now. Be back later Hun!

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join