It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
T G I F

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
T G I F

Absolutely!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Whomever you may be.
Wherever you may find yourself.
Have a wonderful day, full of Peace and Blessings.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hello Hunter, Jiminy and Nothin!

Welcome to our lovely realm Nothin and grab a drink from the pixies. Make yourself at home.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Welcome to our lovely realm Nothin and grab a drink from the pixies. Make yourself at home.

Morevenin Mrs. Leaper!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Morevinin Jiminy! How ya doing?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Wurkin and lurkin. I am well! How are you ma'dere?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I am well Sir Jiminy of the Shedlands. Working at this hour? What time is it for you?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Same as yours I believe. 12:10am

Yep, couple more hours then it's time for the weeeeeeeeekend!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: GoShredAK

Hi Shred,

Sorry to hear that you've been "going through the mill" recently.
Stay strong and know that we're here in the shed if you need to chat about anything.

Your MMA thing sounds awesome btw!
The very best of luck with that and I look forward to hearing about your progress in due course.

G

Thanks Gordi!

MMA has been a dream of mine ever since I started watching the UFC maybe 13 years ago or so..................A gave it a shot last year because I promised myself I would step into the cage before age thirty.

So signed up for a fight for an organization called the peninsula fighting Championship (PFC)

Technically I was supposed to weigh in at 155, I had a month, so I got down to 150 which is too small for me, I am better at 165- 170....

Turns out, the PFC has a bad rep among the MMA gyms, they didnt moniter that weight at all.....I could have fought however I wanted to be.........my opponent who only had one fight, but years of kickboxing training, it was my debut, and I had zero training whatsoever, just drunken wrestling matches from back when I used to drink.............my opponent showed up late and didn't even have to weigh........

I forced myself into the fight because I knew it would haunt me severely if I backed out, but I was not grounded in life at that time..............I lost all my weight with amphetamine, i took about 6-7 milligrams of klonopin, and five or so norcos...........when I got in there my brain kinda stopped working, i defeated myself mentally after making the critical mistake of breaking out of the ground position....that isI where I could have won...............I gassed and he started landing good.....I gave up in my mind, thank God I made it to the end of the round, I fofeighted because i didnot want to get knocked outon my first fight........I actually plan on fighting until I get knocked out twice, that way I dont end up with CTE or something similiar............here is a vid of the fight, my good buddy filmed and uploaded it for me.........

Now, for anyone who may have watched my fight, at the end where I am on a knee talking with the refs, I was blind in my right I for about 20 seconds, from a clean uppercut he landed in that last exchange, they asked me If I could see and eventually I said yes, so I could have ithave continued, but if you notice he was starting to land head kicks, the roundhouse I blocked had more force than it seems, He also landed some very clean stiff jabs that rang my bell......so like I said earlier I was gassed, he was starting to warm up, and had I stepped back in, I woulda took a nap, probably from a head kick, which would mean I spend the night in the hospital and miss work, instead of going home to my family...................

What I just showed you has been haunting me deeply ever since the day it happened almost a year ago, or has it been a year?.....i don't know.........I'll think of it and cringe with shame and embarrassment and disappointment in myself.........after that fight I fell much deeper into negative life.......I thought I would never pursue that dream again it was damn depressing I tell ya my friends of the shed...........................see next for the what is happening currently......

edit on 31-3-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I am proud of you for turning your life around Shred. It isn't easy, but you are doing it and will be stronger every day. Think of yourself, your lovely wife and child and you will continue to heal.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I lost this entire post, it was quite lengthy, so I am now going to attempt a decent condensed summary cause I got a bunch of other stuff I wanna do tonight.........the boy is at grammies, so no sparring, I have some x-box one to play, I have been wanting a good system for years! The wife let me get one with our tax returns bless her beautiful heart.

Then of course when mamashred gets home I am gonna turn it off and........................................you guys are not interested in the rest.........

if you guessed knit pot holders though, you are almost correct!................no not really..........sorry I have been in a jokey mood all day........coming out of a long lasting depression can make people act manic with happiness, That is what is happening here, so bear with me......

any, the post.........I was saying I am now ready to join back up and fully commit because I am in a much better place now, and will be damned if I let the opportunity sleep.

Even cooler, my seven year old son is stoked to join with me! I sparred with me! I play fight with him all the time (well, not when I was being a pile) just to prepare him for school confrontations.

but yesterday, we both put on gloves for a light spar and I was shocked by his display of natural talent. His stance was good, he kept his guard up, he threw clean jabs and uppercuts the instant I gave him openings, and his kicks were naturally looking proper.......you can tell that if he is to choose the path and hone that potential, he will be in the UFC. I believe I could have been if my dad got me into MMA at 7....(you can learn about my dad in my upcoming thread, (the tumultuous roller coaster that is the life of Shred) i just made that up, but the title might actually stick.

hint though: my Dad has one of the highest government positions in the entire state of Alaska, but where is he now? what role did he play in my life? what is our future? (just trying to stir up some interest so I gain some dear readers)

......................mamashred is home, i gotta bounce, sorry u guys...............love ya
edit on 1-4-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

What the heck? It wasn't like that earlier. The pixies are being bad tonight.

PS: You have mail.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
From wrestling to something magical. I love how diverse we are in here.

Come along with me to a journey to the sea.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I am proud of you for turning your life around Shred. It isn't easy, but you are doing it and will be stronger every day. Think of yourself, your lovely wife and child and you will continue to heal.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart NightStar

your kindness warms my heart and makes me smile, i am not just saying that either

I feel like I am getting back in touch with energy, and the universe, I am syncing up with synchronicity again, and I have not felt that since before I started screwing up again a couple of years ago.

so I feel like I can sense your pleasant energy ever so slightly(sorry if that was weird:/...I am crazy) my imagination version of you reminds me of my aunt Amy, who is such a badA aunt, I wonder if I am at all accurate....

anyway.........I spent many moments ruminating in sadness about how I lost my spirituality.........seeing it come back is magical. I call it Jesus and God too, but that is just me, I think God is the Universe, and maybe Jesus is just an energy being IDK........I just know Jesus has giving me dozens of very trippy signs that defy coincidence that I will always respect and believe in him...........but I am not religious at all........

o
I have been here a lot.........saying I am gonna stay clean, and start working on giving my family a better life and I have always failed...........The difference today I believe is, I am 30 so I have finally matured and I got all the stupid crap outta the way.......having a daughter changed me big time! she is one now, I wish the shed could see her but I am afraid to post my kids on here, I am worried some phsycho will hunt me down and bring harm........(which is why I am currently building my own AK arsenal)........

the most effective treatment I got was from my wife, mamaShred. She changed into the coldest meanest person I have ever known. She treated me with absolute zero patience, zero sympathy, zero willingness to let up........It was as if she broke me down to nothing like a drill sergeant, and that allowed me to really get my priorities lined up........at the time I was mad and sad and had hurt feelings.......but now I have a newfound stronger respect for her, and I appreciate her giving me the tough love I needed to knock the sense into myself.

Now we are getting along quite well, she still very much has her guard up, and that is ok, cause I know in my heart of hearts I have changed inside, moving backwards is now an impossibility for me.............

oh ya, I have a belief that I am receiving divine help from someone too...I feel it in my heart, and see it in the moments of synchronicity........I think as long as I continue to feed the good wolf only, I will blessed with that help

ps...again....idk if you followed my crystal thread, but mamashred and I were trippin, as soon as we started giving them away, our luck turned lol......I still have more! I would send you one! there are only two that I feel uneasy around which someone brave already requested............there is some pretty ones, I would be willing to gift one to you, and others to other members...........just a thought that literally occurred to me while typing this last bit....

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

What the heck? It wasn't like that earlier. The pixies are being bad tonight.

PS: You have mail.

editing now lol

well, if a certain gremlin allows me.......

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I believe that people can sense other people's energy. It doesn't sound weird or crazy to me at all.

MommaShred is a wise woman and knew the only way to get through to you was with tough love. I too am spiritual rather than religious. I don't blame you for not wanting to post pics of your daughter. I understand completely.

I have seen others struggle through addictions and are doing great now. It is a tough road, but they travel it and come out to a place where they have learned from their mistakes and are better people because of it. I'll have to look up your crystal thread when I have more time. Talking long distance with my friend from Canada right now. Hugs!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Thanks Miss Starry Nights.

It is clear for all to see: your Shining Star in the Night.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Oh, how sweet!!!! So nice to have you here Hun!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

From wrestling to something magical. I love how diverse we are in here. Come along with me to a journey to the sea.

Of course by wrestling, NightStar meant mixed martial arts, she just likes to make things fun in the Shed.

However, actual wrestling is the number one most valuable skill to take into MMA............

I have been meaning to tell you night star, here in Alaska we have a unknown populations of wood elves that have forged amazing civilizations deep within the Alaskan wilderness, and in incredible numbers with impressive infrastructure well beyond into the great expanses beyond into British Columbia and Russia.

I have been told there are several others co-existing with the elves. Beings like fairies, sprites, talking trees, etc.......Willow types have been known to overstay there welcome causing them to forge a life elsewhere......................There is a rumor leaked from my fathers headquarters because the governor would not allow him to program the critical systems. It says, all of the living "willows" were eradicated, full genocide.

It is very sad until you start speaking with elves famalies, and without fail, the entire family will be traumatized and stricken with terrible anxiety from enduring the violent abusive behavior of the Willows" as the family of the forest referred to them.

I just wanted to give you a breif history of my friends so I can explain our gift to you. Myself and only a small group of people have approached the elves with humble and respecful hearts and we were family within two minutes.

So now we are part of a great attempt at mending elven and human relations so we can join foces and defeat the evil humans, and the rest of the monsters until we finally let this world see peace.

so in my spare time while you were on the phone with your friend, I re modeled your master room, in the aTs Shed

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join