It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

LOL! Hiya Skiddy! Good to see you still posting in here. I thought we lost you to the gaming world and Mason's man cave.

Oh Party time again! NarcolepticBuddah has a Birthday. Jiminy already stumbled through the doors.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Howdy. It's mostly work and spending time with the girls. Gaming is Sunday but I'm trying to get something going for Saturdays. Call of Cthulhu is Sunday for now. We're waiting on more people before going back to Rippers. I wouldn't mind playing Worlds of Darkness or Deadlands on Saturdays. Dragon Age would be cool too.

What's up with you?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

What's up with me? I'm laughing because I mixed up NB's thread and said it was his Anniversary, but it's his Birthday. I just changed it. DOH!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
"Is It Safe?"

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hey friends, long time no see

I missed the deadline
but it is all good. I'm still gonna post it soon....

I had my mom proofread it, and she said the first chapter is too close to the truth and I stared crying and couldn't read anymore.

I have been going through some heavy stuff......these last two weeks especially, I came extremely close to loosing my marriage, my family. Except it has been ten years of my mistakes and poor choices that led up to this.

we really fell apart and both started using every drug, every day but usually just "up" and "down"

We both nearly destroyed ourselves and almost drifted apart.

this is all pretty recent, so I stopped caring about my story.............

things are much better now, im thirty years old, and I am finally ready to be a full on dedicated husband and father, sober..........

my parents divorced when I was ten, my Dad left, I stayed with my mom, but it wasn't until my wife explained to me to today that he is to blame for my anxiety, and my full on noob status when it comes to how your supposed to treat a woman. She helped me remember my dad whooped my ass alot he even whipped me with an extension cord once, and when I was a you teenager he shoved me hard back into the couch just cause he was pissed I was being so chill instead of getting ready for school right away........years later my alcoholic stepdad chased me through the house, knocked me down and started stomping on me. It was because I said screw you when he made some stupid snide joke at my expense.

Despite that crap, I love and respect my Dad and hold nothing against him. He is currently The director of every single prison in the state of Alaska. He started as a CO around my current age. I have a solid planof spending a year or two in MMA before I start my career as a CO. I'll have the goal to follow my fathers path and become director when I am 50.

Then I will be able to buy my wife a big beautiful house, and a bad A SUV, and just prosper for my family.

Charlie Karron,, the former AFC middle eight champ is willing to train me, so this opportunity is very real!

love u guys!

I have so much more to tell, but I got work in the morning.....

and I'm still gonna post my story soon, just for the heck of it.........
edit on 31-3-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Good morning beautiful Shedigans!!!!! Boy do I have some catching up to do!! You guys have been busy! We have made it to Friday! Woohoo!!!! I will try to get caught up and will be popping in and out.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Mornin' Admin!
I have just a couple minutes before I head out.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Morning! Big day ahead of you? I'm hoping it's quiet here. Everybody is off so if anything breaks I gotta fix it.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Not really. I teach a Bible study for a few guys at church on Friday mornings. Then it's off to work for a few hours until I take the van into the shop. Not looking forward to the monster repair bill (timing belt and CV halfshafts) but it's our good car so we need to keep it ship shape. Luckily the shop has wifi so I'll work remote from there and don't have to take time off.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Your class sounds like the perfect beginning for a Friday! That must put a nicely positive vibe on the morning.

Ewwww, sitting at a service station doesn't sound like fun at all but at least they have wifi! Hope the bill isn't too bad

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I'm hoping it's quiet here. Everybody is off so if anything breaks I gotta fix it.

Don't worry, no one is going to break the Shed. It's been quite some time Skeptic Overlord stopped playing around with the JavaScript codes.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hello wolf friend! Good to see you too!

With the arrival of Spring, the increase in evaporation has covered the most of the US (except the center) with large cloud formations. The East coast is supposed to get some heavy rain, and up here (southern Quebec) they're predicting 20 centimeters of snow.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I meant work ATS is a database too large for my feeble SQL knowledge. This is one database I'm very glad I don't have to maintain!

My network administrator & direct supervisor took vacation and left me to keep the hospital going...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

But you should be safe, right? I mean, if data strings are escaped and if you've got restrictions on client-side DOM manipulation, you shouldn't have much to worry about, you've already screened off the majority of attacks.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well now i look stupid and it's too late to change it lol.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Hi Shred,

Sorry to hear that you've been "going through the mill" recently.
Stay strong and know that we're here in the shed if you need to chat about anything.

Your MMA thing sounds awesome btw!
The very best of luck with that and I look forward to hearing about your progress in due course.

G

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hi Drummer!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hey John,
How's it going?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
So sorry I missed this!!! I look forward to you sharing your story with us. Writing for me has always been such a wonderful therapy. It is an honor to walk this path with you as you and your wife work on your lives together. That is awesome news about Charlie Karron, what an amazing opportunity!

Morning Skid, it’s so good to see you popping back in!

How are ya Gordi? You getting into anything fun this weekend?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Pretty cool, actually. Heading to work, expecting a busy day though.

How about you?

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join